Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caralhudasso

Issue with AU3_Send function

6 posts in this topic

First, i'm brazillian, then, sorry my bad english...

-----

Hello, I am a old user of AutoIt. Congratulations, it is very nice.

But I found a bug.

I code in Delphi and import AutoIt function from AutoItX3.dll in these ways:

procedure Send(szSendText: PAnsiChar; nCode: Cardinal = 0); StdCall; External 'AutoItX3.dll' Name 'AU3_Send';

Or:

H: THandle;

Send: procedure(szSendText: PAnsiChar; nCode: Cardinal = 0); StdCall;

H := LoadLibrary('AutoItX3.dll');

@Send := GetProcAddress(H, 'AU3_Send');

It always worked, and still working, but in 3.3.0.0, when i do:

Send('TEST');

I got many different result, sometimes a lot of ??????, sometimes the caps lock led blinks, sometimes a lot of ?????? with the E letter.

I broke my head to discover what Im doing wrong. But when I replaced the 3.3.0.0 dll by 3.2.12.1 it works perfect again.

Then, please let me know if im doing something wrong in the new version.

I've debugged, and H and @Send have the same values (very strange), and if it isn't correct, why it types letters (even wrong letters)?

Well, thank you for your attention

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



You're not going to last long on this forum if you keep this sort of behavior up. You've been registered less than 2 hours and you've already PMed the wrong person to annoy for help. Don't ever PM anybody for help or you will be banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're not going to last long on this forum if you keep this sort of behavior up. You've been registered less than 2 hours and you've already PMed the wrong person to annoy for help. Don't ever PM anybody for help or you will be banned.

Tell me where is written that i can't do it, then i will appologize...

if you ban me, its a public place, i will create another account o.0

(Straight on the face...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goodbye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, I guess I will answer your question. Read the changelog. It should be rather obvious why passing an ANSI string produces unexpected results if you read the changelog. Something you should have done before or at least immediately after updating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0