need help

kalya

Welcome the forum Kalya.

I imagine you are new, so have a look at my tutorial and AutoIt 1-2-3. The links for both are in my signature.

Steps to achieve this are:

1. Create your GUI using Koda. It is in the full version of scite. Link again is in signature.

2. After you display the GUI, use _FileListToArray() and a function to concentrate the 2 arrays with the full paths. Basically get the size of the 2 arrays, create a new array and set the data of the new array using for loops. If you need some help with this, have a go first. Then we can help put you back on track :)

3. Use something like $array[Random(0,Ubound($array),1)] to get the file path randomly, and use GUICtrlSetImage to set the image.

3. Your done!

I took this as you wanted to display 2 images from a folder in 2 picture controls. If it was different then you have learnt something- always post your full question, with as much detail as possible, and with code too!

Cheers,

Brett

Welcome the forum Kalya.

I imagine you are new, so have a look at my tutorial and AutoIt 1-2-3. The links for both are in my signature.

Steps to achieve this are:

1. Create your GUI using Koda. It is in the full version of scite. Link again is in signature.

2. After you display the GUI, use _FileListToArray() and a function to concentrate the 2 arrays with the full paths. Basically get the size of the 2 arrays, create a new array and set the data of the new array using for loops. If you need some help with this, have a go first. Then we can help put you back on track :)

3. Use something like $array[Random(0,Ubound($array),1)] to get the file path randomly, and use GUICtrlSetImage to set the image.

3. Your done!

I took this as you wanted to display 2 images from a folder in 2 picture controls. If it was different then you have learnt something- always post your full question, with as much detail as possible, and with code too!

Cheers,

Brett

Thank you for help .You make a great job I try to do that and if i have any questions i post it here

Hi there.

Please do not PM me requesting help. You have a wonderful forum here with many people, so use it!

In response to your PM:

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <ProgressConstants.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form2 = GUICreate("Form1", 801, 601, 225, 14)
$Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button1", 48, 528, 177, 49, $WS_GROUP)

GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFF0000)
$Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button2", 256, 528, 161, 49, $WS_GROUP)
GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0x0054E3)
$Button3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button3", 448, 528, 169, 49, $WS_GROUP)
GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0x00FF00)

$User = GUICtrlCreateLabel("User", 696, 32, 26, 17)

$Pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("C:\Documents and Settings\lungu\Desktop\14.08.28.jpeg", 8, 8, 673, 505, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY,$WS_GROUP,$WS_CLIPSIBLINGS))
$Progress1 = GUICtrlCreateProgress(632, 560, 161, 17)
GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xC0C0C0)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

EndSwitch
WEnd

something like this but ...

1) I must add more images (2 folder) in the same place like my example

2) must view a name under de User Name will be introducing befor run the program

3)

4)

if you can pls help me

Please follow the steps I have outlined. You have done step 1, now do the rest. :)

I'm feeling very generous so here is some code that you can use to get pictures from different folders.

#include <Array.au3>
Global $aFiles[1]
_FileGetInFolders(@MyDocumentsDir & "\My Pictures", "JPG|JPEG|BMP", $aFiles)
_FileGetInFolders(@MyDocumentsDir & "\My Pictures\thundercats", "JPG|JPEG|BMP", $aFiles)

_ArrayDisplay ($aFiles)

Func _FileGetInFolders ($folder, $type, ByRef $array)
    $count = UBound ($array) -1
    $hFirst = FileFindFirstFile ($folder & "\*.*")
    While 1
        $hFile = FileFindNextFile ($hFirst)
        If @error Then ExitLoop
        If StringRegExp ($hFile, "(?i)^.+\.(" & $type & ")") Then
            $count += 1
            ReDim $array[$count + 1]
            $array[$count] = $folder & "\" & $hFile
        EndIf
    WEnd
    $array[0] = $count
EndFunc

Cheers,