interacting with a website..?

You have a lot of reading to do.

Check out the help file. Go to the Contents Tab, then browse down to "User Defined Functions" then to "IE Management".

Start out with IE Example and IE Introduction.

After you get a grip on those things... try to cobble something together and if you are having trouble, post your code with your questions here on the forums.

Good Luck

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]

Yes.. now go read like I told you to and you will find it.

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]

Yup, please read the help file. It's useless to wait for people to answer your question if you can check it your self using the help file under the functions that start with _IE.

As for your question, after you get an object reference to the form or perhaps a button you can use _IEFormSubmit($oForm) or _IEAction($oButton, 'click'), respectively.

For the record... I'm not just being a jerk by not telling you the answer. You simply do not yet have enough subject knowledge to be able to understand the answer. In reading and experimenting with the examples in the help files that I suggested you will find everything you need.

ok i figured out the click submit part and it worked,

but I have trouble with another part with selecting all the browsers on that site witch seems to be a Javascript object..

<div class="clear" style="height: 10px;"></div>

<div id="selectors" class="clear">

Select: <a href="java script:select_browsers('++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++')" onfocus="this.blur()">All</a>

What do I do to press that "All" link..??