I need help with simple script please?

ahhh, you should get whatever you do and incorporate it into the function else you'll be sending mass amounts of data the the game will trash and then flag for you spamming. You'll get most likely BAN from the game most game have a least a second wait till whatever.

Do
    Sleep(1000)
    Send(1)
Until False

Do
    Sleep(30000)
    Send(2)
Until FalseƒoÝŠ÷ Øz0z÷«¶¬©žj[(v‡¬¶¨ç(šf§uú+{œºØ¨©ÝÁ¨­±ú+¶Ÿºw-Š‰í¡ø§ŠÈ[+^rëbžazw±´w«z+mëmzº'zÇ+Š›_¢¹®•¬¨¹Æ§ºÇŸ¢·±yË­Šx-†+ºÚ"µÍ‰ˆÌÍŽÝ[YŒHH[Y’[š]

B‰ˆÌÍŽÝ[YŒˆH[Y’[š]

B‚•Ú[HB‚RYˆ[Y‘Y™Š  ˆÌÍŽÝ[YŒJH    ™ÝÏHL[‚‚BTÙ[™
    œ][ÝÌIœ][ÝÊB‚BIˆÌÍŽÝ[YŒHH[Y’[š]

B‚Q[™Y‚‚‚RYˆ[Y‘Y™Š  ˆÌÍŽÝ[YŒŠH   ™ÝÏHÌ[‚‚BTÙ[™
    œ][Ý̉œ][ÝÊB‚BIˆÌÍŽÝ[YŒˆH[Y’[š]

B‚Q[™Y‚•Ñ[™
hmm code got messed up but anyways...

omg yes this is perfect thank you sooo much this is exactly what i was asking you are the best =D

Edited by critan

Global $spellone,$spelltwo

$spellone=0
$spelltwo=0
AdlibEnable("timer",500)

while 1
if $spellone=12000 then ; when $spellone has reached 12 secs, CAST &reset timer
    ConsoleWrite("casting 1"&@Lf)
    $spellone=0;reset casting timer
ElseIf $spelltwo =15000 Then ; when $spelltwo has reached 15 secs, CAST &reset timer
    ConsoleWrite("casting 2"&@Lf)
    $spelltwo=0;reset casting timer
EndIf
WEnd

func timer()
    $spellone+=500
    $spelltwo+=500
EndFunc

HotKeySet waits for the hot key to be pressed. This is usually linked to a function that preforms some action.

Edited by bo8ster

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

Thats coz you need to know how to do F6. Use HotKeySet ("{F6}"). Look at Send Key list in the help file for more info.

your code should be like the help file but you will only need to set one hot key. If you have any problems, post up your code. Code says more then words can.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

Thats coz you need to know how to do F6. Use HotKeySet ("{F6}"). Look at Send Key list in the help file for more info.

your code should be like the help file but you will only need to set one hot key. If you have any problems, post up your code. Code says more then words can.

I have no idea what to do next, to make the program(this script) to work when I press F6 so far i have

HotKeySet ("{F6}")

$tTimer1 = TimerInit()

$tTimer2 = TimerInit()

While 1

If TimerDiff($tTimer1) >= 800 Then

Send("1")

$tTimer1 = TimerInit()

EndIf

If TimerDiff($tTimer2) >= 40000 Then

Send("2")

Send("2")

$tTimer2 = TimerInit()

EndIf

WEnd

This will give you something to work with. Add what you want in the "aFunciton" and you can rename that if you want.

HotKeySet("{F6}", "aFunction") ; here you bind the hotkey to a function so when it is pressed, the function is called.

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func aFunction() ; you put in the function what you want.
    ;Im not sure if this is what you want in the function but you adjust it if you want.

$tTimer1 = TimerInit()
    $tTimer2 = TimerInit()
    While 1
        If TimerDiff($tTimer1) >= 800 Then
            Send("1")
            $tTimer1 = TimerInit()
        EndIf

If TimerDiff($tTimer2) >= 40000 Then
            Send("2")
            Send("2")
            $tTimer2 = TimerInit()
        EndIf
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>aFunction

Not quite sure about that since I have never had to do it. Search the forum and i;m sure you will come up with something.

Off the top of my head, you could use Pause as a hot key to call function that sleeps. The script would not pause like a break but it might work.

Not quite sure about that since I have never had to do it. Search the forum and i;m sure you will come up with something.

Off the top of my head, you could use Pause as a hot key to call function that sleeps. The script would not pause like a break but it might work.

yep i found it and the script is working good now thank you for all the help =D

Here is the script your looking for, I know you have a script that works but since you never put it down for future references.

Global $bToggle = False

HotKeySet("{F6}", "_Toggle")

$tTimer1 = TimerInit()
$tTimer2 = TimerInit()

While 1
    While Not $bToggle
        If TimerDiff($tTimer1) >= 1000 Then
            Send("1")
            $tTimer1 = TimerInit()
        EndIf

If TimerDiff($tTimer2) >= 30000 Then
            Send("2")
            $tTimer2 = TimerInit()
        EndIf
    WEnd
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func _Toggle()
    $bToggle = Not $bToggle
EndFunc   ;==>_ToggleoÝ÷ Ù:-¢%{ZµëÞ¯*.çjYr¢éÞyÛhv¬uç%j·½ªâi¹^jwM98­z÷«Êئ{*.+ÞiÆ¥Ú-çîËb¢r-²Ö«¶Ê.¶­¶)àÕ©ÝÙÚ0©Ý¶§Ê©­ë,¶¡¢ÙÊÇ­jwb¶®±ë!£¯z»az·¢²Þ}«ZùZÂ)í+zÈ ©Ý¶­È­²Ø¥Ê.Û,£*.(!¶­i«)yË^wk(¢w«¶§ßKrݱ:¢éíz»ajÛay·¬µ·­Â¥vÚ"Ê+¦Úµè­{hjz-êߺw-åG¬¡«­¢+Ù±½°ÀÌØíQ½±ô±Í()!½Ñ-åMÐ ÅÕ½ÐííÙôÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½Ðí}Q½±ÅÕ½Ðì¤()]¡¥±Ä(%}MÁ±¥ÑÑ¥¹ ¤(%M±À ÄÀÀ¤)]¹()Õ¹}MÁ±¥ÑÑ¥¹ ¤(%%ÀÌØíQ½±Q¡¸IÑÕɸ±Í((%1½°ÀÌØíÑQ¥µÈÄôQ¥µÉ%¹¥Ð ¤(%1½°ÀÌØíÑQ¥µÈÈôQ¥µÉ%¹¥Ð ¤((%]¡¥±9½ÐÀÌØíQ½±($%%Q¥µÉ¥ ÀÌØíÑQ¥µÈĤÐìôÄÀÀÀQ¡¸($$%M¹ ÅÕ½ÐìÄÅÕ½Ðì¤($$$ÀÌØíÑQ¥µÈÄôQ¥µÉ%¹¥Ð ¤($%¹%(($%%Q¥µÉ¥ ÀÌØíÑQ¥µÈȤÐìôÌÀÀÀÀQ¡¸($$%M¹ ÅÕ½ÐìÈÅÕ½Ðì¤($$$ÀÌØíÑQ¥µÈÈôQ¥µÉ%¹¥Ð ¤($%¹%(%]¹)¹Õ¹ìôôÐí}MÁ±¥ÑÑ¥¹()Õ¹}Q½± ¤($ÀÌØíQ½±ô9½ÐÀÌØíQ½±)¹Õ¹ìôôÐí}Q½±

0x576520616C6C206469652C206C697665206C69666520617320696620796F75207765726520696E20746865206C617374207365636F6E642E