GUISetCurser, only for the autoit GUI?

I looked in the help file, and testet the script for GUISetCurser. But is it possible to permanetly set the curser to what i want, until a new curser has been set... or program is closed?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it is true that's you need to move the mouse to have the setcursor to appear.

The cursor appear when the mouse move.

It looks like Windows does update the cursor when it stay at the same place.

it is true that's you need to move the mouse to have the setcursor to appear.

The cursor appear when the mouse move.

It looks like Windows does update the cursor when it stay at the same place.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

okay, good to know o:)

But my question really was, how would a script look like, if i want to set the curser to something, not just when it moves over the GUI, but in all windows. Just like when you select a new one for windows, i want to do that with a script, how to? :lmao:

okay, good to know  :)

But my question really was, how would a script look like, if i want to set the curser to something, not just when it moves over the GUI, but in all windows. Just like when you select a new one for windows, i want to do that with a script, how to?  :lmao:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have to use GUISetCursor for changing the cursor to any place in the GUI except for the control you want to have another cursor that you set with GUICtrlSetCursor.

Just have another look to the help, try to understand the examples. o:)

You have to use GUISetCursor for changing the cursor to any place in the GUI except for the control you want to have another cursor that you set with GUICtrlSetCursor.

Just have another look to the help, try to understand the examples. :lmao:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If I'm understanding him, he wants to do a global mouse cursor change, not just on AutoIt GUIs.

If this is the case, you'll probably have to do a DLLCall() to get it done right.

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache

correct ... i am also curious about this and asked aswelll ^^ ... yes u must use dlll calling the functions

SetCursor

LoadCursorFromFile

ChangeCursor

im not good with dll's at all =( ... saunders got me started but with a small eg that showed that it was actually working a bit because it did return 0 lol .. ill look round for the script

qq

correct ... i am also curious about this and asked aswelll ^^ ... yes u must use dlll calling the functions

SetCursor

LoadCursorFromFile

ChangeCursor

im not good with dll's at all =( ... saunders got me started but with a small eg that showed that it was actually working a bit because it did return 0 lol .. ill look round for the script

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"If I'm understanding him, he wants to do a global mouse cursor change, not just on AutoIt GUIs."

Ur the man :lmao:

So do you or anyone know how to do it by dll? i sure dont

• 2 years later...

"If I'm understanding him, he wants to do a global mouse cursor change, not just on AutoIt GUIs."

Ur the man :whistle:

So do you or anyone know how to do it by dll? i sure dont

HI,

is there already a func for setting the cursor in windows?

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times