How hide a processes

I Know hide a names processes in Taskmgr phz help me.thanks very much

Honestly nobody is going to help you. Why would you need to do this?

Incase you don't already understand, we don't want this information public knowledge. There is no good reason for hiding a process except for malicious use.

Honestly nobody is going to help you. Why would you need to do this?

Incase you don't already understand, we don't want this information public knowledge. There is no good reason for hiding a process except for malicious use.

I don't use it work bad ( not hacker) , use it , I can use the progamme is effect, and menory little use, i can go up faster CPU and Ram running

[snip]There is no good reason for hiding a process except for malicious use.

Or even if you CAN think of a justifiable reason, at the very least, you should be able to understand why people here would take the stand we do on the issue.

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]

Hiding a process name will not increase performance.

Double posting questions is going to annoy the mods and asking questions like that is just going to get you in trouble regardless of your intention.

Edited by bo8ster

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

I don't use it work bad ( not hacker) , use it , I can use the progamme is effect, and menory little use, i can go up faster CPU and Ram running

Hiding a process from the taskmanager would not make it use less memory or make the CPU/RAM go any faster.

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]