SearchBar

zcoacoaz

i'm happy some one finally pointed out bugs :) i have already added and fixed all you said but im putting in forum searching and computer searching right now so it wont be posted for a while

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

np, just post when done :) , ill be waiting

edit: also i think it might be better if u have the input box for the max history an inputbox with an up/down control =)

$MaxItems_Input = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Max num. of items to remember", 100, 55, 200, 20)
GUICtrlCreateUpdown($MaxItems_Input,$UDS_ARROWKEYS)
GUICtrlSetLimit($MaxItems_Input, 20, 0)
Edited by burrup

qq

Version 1.14 Released!

see my first post for details

@burrup:

nah, i don't like up/down controls

Edited by Xenogis

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

>>>>>>>>>>> Visible Window Text <<<<<<<<<<<

OK

Line 295 (File "C:\temp\SearchBar\SearchBar.au3"):

If MouseGetPos(0) >= RegRead("HKCU\Software\Xenogis\SearchBar", "X") And MouseGetPos(0) <= RegRead("HKCU\Software\Xenogis\SearchBar", "X") + 370 Then

If ^ ERROR

Error: Incorrect number of parameters in function call.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

what version of autoit do you have i think the latest version might be needed for the parameter

Okay, i will rewrite that part of it so it works with the release

Version 1.18 Released!

Added

• Images to the buttons
  • Compatibility with the current AutoIt release
  • /help command
  • /hotkeyon and /hotkeyoff commands
To download see my first post Edited by Xenogis

• 2 years later...