Sign in to follow this  
electrico

Problems with RegWrite REG_BINARY

electrico

Greetings! Can anybody help me with my (may be stupid) question.

Using function RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings", "TEST", "REG_BINARY", "10 00 00 00") i always get the 31 instead of 1 displayed in binary value inside regedit, 30 instead of 0, and accordingly, 39 instead of 9. Can anybody describe me how to CORRECTLY write REG_BINARY values in to registry, so they will appear like simple 10 00 00 00 and so on.. Actually tired scanning google.. ;)^_^

post-49033-1241003584_thumb.jpg

trancexx

What is written to console when you run this:

ConsoleWrite(Binary("10 00 00 00") & @CRLF)

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

ProgAndy

Binary Data in AutoIt is representet as this:

$Bin = Binary("0x10000000")

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

electrico

What is written to console when you run this:

ConsoleWrite(Binary("10 00 00 00") & @CRLF)
Thank you for quick replying! Actually I am a newbie and I dont know how to use ConsoleWrite, as it does nothing. I red there is something about STDOUT, but this is dark picture for me. Can you explain pls more details?

JamesDover

Try This

RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings", "TEST", "REG_BINARY", "3130203030203030203030")