How to MouseClick

Start with the help file and "MouseClick"

Posted Image

8)

Im running the Game Updater, then AutoIt Window Info, then i move cursor on the button i want to be clicked

Position is: 14, 410

So im doing code like this:

;Run KalOnline.exe

Run("KalOnline.exe")

;Wait 5s then run game

Sleep(5000)

MouseClick("left", 14, 410, 2)

And it doesnt click on the button :/ , the cursor is moving somewhere on the end of screen

Any ideas?

at the top of the page... use the one at the bottom of the page in the help file

Might wanna take a class in Autoit

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...mp;showfile=100

8)

I can't understand, can you show me how the code should looks?

I like to do things myself but i cant understand it, and if u show me code i will see how to do this and what im doing wrong

cheers

Question:

Is your X and Y value coordinate within a window or it is a coordinate on your desktop height and width?

Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0) is use for the X and Y value coordinate within the window only.

[font="Palatino Linotype"][size="2"]*** The information contained in this post should be considered and certified WORKS ON MY MACHINE ***[/size][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="2"] [/size][/font]

Question:

Is your X and Y value coordinate within a window or it is a coordinate on your desktop height and width?

Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0) is use for the X and Y value coordinate within the window only.

Is your X and Y value coordinate within a window ... Yes, or it is a coordinate on your desktop height and width? No

Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0) is use for the X and Y value coordinate within the window only.... yes, that is what you want.

Actually, if it is a button and you have the Autoit Window Info, You should be using ControlCommand() or ControlClick()

... But you dont look at the info for learning that I linked to

8)

NEWHeader1.png

Thx alot mate

My Code looks like this now:

Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0)

Run("KalOnline.exe")

Sleep(2000)

MouseClick("left", 14, 410, 2, 0)

Sleep(9000)

MouseClick("left", 440, 507, 2, 0)

It should click on server name Hanin, but it doesnt and the application is closing (my program), its not on tray anymore

and btw do you have msn mayby?