Picture Transparency

Okay, I am making a example of an advanced stickynotes script, but i need to know something. I have an image of a sticky note (can post if needed, that has a white background. what i would like to do is have the stickynote pic control act a my gui. i want it to have transparency where it is white and have all my controls on top of the pic control, but have my GUI hidden. The image is very high resolution also. Is any of this possible?

Visit my website to see all my finished releases!Releases here:UDFs:GUI ResizingColor List (Web Colors)GUIFade_NearestPower

Okay, I am making a example of an advanced stickynotes script, but i need to know something. I have an image of a sticky note (can post if needed, that has a white background. what i would like to do is have the stickynote pic control act a my gui. i want it to have transparency where it is white and have all my controls on top of the pic control, but have my GUI hidden. The image is very high resolution also. Is any of this possible?

Have your window style set as $WS_POPUP and extended style $WS_EX_LAYERED. When you load your pic it should automatically have the white areas transparent. If not Search for _API_SetLayeredWindowAttributes so you can set the transparent colour to white. You will have to make sure that all of the white area that you want to be transparent is exactly the same colour.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.