Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drew

Very Simple Question

6 posts in this topic

How might I go about having it set to where:

When I press !s ( ALT + s ) , it will hold down the shift key ( indefinitely ) until I press the hotkey again.

I have the entire script written except the key-down part of the function , I can't find anything but SendKeyDownDelay() <-- Doesn't do exactly what I'm looking for.

Is there another function that I seem to be missing? Or some method I could use to go about it another way?

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

How might I go about having it set to where:

When I press !s ( ALT + s ) , it will hold down the shift key ( indefinitely ) until I press the hotkey again.

I have the entire script written except the key-down part of the function , I can't find anything but SendKeyDownDelay() <-- Doesn't do exactly what I'm looking for.

Is there another function that I seem to be missing? Or some method I could use to go about it another way?

Do
   Send("{SHIFT}")
Until _IsPressed("53") And _IsPressed("12")

Thats how I'd do it anyways XD

Edited by UnknownWarrior

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

Would the keyoff hotkey (!+s) be called with just '!s' if the shift key is already being held down? How would this affect the callability of the keyon hotkey?<br>

Edited by snowmaker

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Yes, but you are wanting the script to hold shift for you.