(1 review)

1 Screenshot

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Share this review

Link to review
  • Similar Content

• Vivaed
      List files in folder, delete all but newest version
      By Vivaed
      I am trying to read all the files in a folder, then whatever file is newest, keep only that one and delete the rest.
      Example files:  (these all have version numbers embedded in them, I dont want to rely on the file name)
      What I have so far:
      #include <File.au3> RemoveOldFiles() ConsoleWrite(FileGetVersion("C:\WB Resources\FAINT_DONT_LINK_THESE\Faint-v4.0.0.exe") &@CRLF) Func RemoveOldFiles() Local $aFileList = _FileListToArray("C:\WB Resources\FAINT_DONT_LINK_THESE\", "*.exe",$FLTA_FILES) For $i = 0 To UBound($aFileList) - 1 $aFileVersion = FileGetVersion($aFileList[$i]) ConsoleWrite($aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aFileVersion & @CRLF) Next EndFunc OUTPUT: >Running:(\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3_x64.exe "C:\Users\bot\ownCloud\WellBeats\Delete Old Files\delete-test.au3" --> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop 3 a.exe b.exe Faint-v4.0.0.exe <-- This is the correct file version.... +>07:34:26 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0 +>07:34:26 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished. >Exit code: 0 Time: 0.6647 Not sure what I am missing here?
    • ur
      How to compare file or folder contents
      By ur
      Generally we will use tools like Winmerge or Beyond Compare for this purpose.
      Are there any UDF or libraries available in AutoIT to compare any two files or folder contents.
    • Rapidnxit
      [solved] send multiple files by email from a file list
      By Rapidnxit
      Hi! I want to send by mail some files with a certain extension (.xml in my case). These files are located in the script folder. First, I thought to use _FileListToArrayRec function to have a list of these files. But than I don't know how to send them all at once. I know that I can attach multiple files in this way: path1;path2;path3; etc.  and so I have tried to make a string of this type with the path of the files (with a for loop) but It doesn't attach any file (only instructions.txt). How could I do? ( what I did is just an idea, if there's something better that would be great) Thanks!
      $aArrayXml = _FileListToArrayRec(@ScriptDir, "*.xml", $FLTAR_FILES) _ArrayDisplay($aArrayXml, "LIST XML") $LenghtArrayXml = UBound($aArrayXml) If ($LenghtArrayXml > 2) Then For $i = 2 To $LenghtArrayXml - 1 $temp = "&@ScriptDir&""\"&$aArrayXml[$i]&";"&"""" $XmlListFile = $XmlListFile & $temp Next EndIf $XmlListFile = StringTrimLeft($XmlListFile, 1) if($LenghtArrayXml = 2)Then $rc =_INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject, $as_Body, @ScriptDir&"\"&$aArrayXml[1]&";"&@ScriptDir&"\instructions.txt", $s_CcAddress, $s_BccAddress, $s_Username, $s_Password, $IPPort, $ssl) Else $rc = _INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject, $as_Body, @ScriptDir&"\"&$aArrayXml[1]&$XmlListFile&@ScriptDir&"\instructions.txt", $s_CcAddress, $s_BccAddress, $s_Username, $s_Password, $IPPort, $ssl) EndIf  
    • jloyzaga
      simple multi list box
      By jloyzaga
      I'd just like to find an example of a multi select list box that outputs the selections to a file. Finding lots of complex examples in examples folder and cannot find and simple ones. like simple single select list box. 
      I'm trying to put together a selection criteria. where listbox 1 has a list of environment names - when selected it will open up another control (overlay is good to cover first GUI) it then lists Applications. When selected I will use the selection to list some items from excel as a multi select list box. So are there simple examples of these that i can look at and use to create a gui that I can understand?
    • Jcreator
      this script keeps having contradicting loop
      By Jcreator
      i used this code to take names for a text file called data and put the info of the image and it location from the data file into the gui interface but it only detect the lines with the info and it do not show the images . here is the code 
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <AVIConstants.au3> #include <TreeViewConstants.au3> #include <GuiComboBox.au3> #include <GuiTab.au3> #include <file.au3> #include <array.au3> _Main() Func _Main() Local $idTab1 $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 500, 334, 240, 182) $Group1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("Group1", 20, 12, 249, 314) $idButton6 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Info", 50, 270, 185, 49) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) Global $fileMPA = "C:\T-in\MPA\data.txt" FileOpen($fileMPA, 0)    Global $line1 = FileReadLine($fileMPA , 1) $imp = 0 $idTab1 = GUICtrlCreateTab(300, -3, 180, 330) GUICtrlCreateTabItem("imglist1") GUICtrlSetTip(-1, '#Region TAB1') GUICtrlSetTip(-1, '#Region LIST') Local $imglist1 = GUICtrlCreateList("", 307, 26, 164, 304) $cline =_FileCountLines($fileMPA)  While  $imp < $cline $line2 = FileReadLine($fileMPA , $imp + 2)  $imp = $imp + 7 if $line2 = ""  then     ExitLoop    else  GUICtrlSetData(-1, ""& $line2 &"", "")  endif WEnd GUICtrlCreateTabItem("imagelist2") GUICtrlSetTip(-1, '#Region TAB2') GUICtrlCreateTabItem("imagelist3") GUICtrlSetTip(-1, '#Region TAB3') While 1     $Msg = GUIGetMsg()     Select         Case $Msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE             Exit             Global $whatnow = GUICtrlRead($imglist1) Case $Msg = $idButton6             $imp2 = 0              While  $imp2 < 30 $line2 = FileReadLine($fileMPA ,$imp2 + 2) $line3 = FileReadLine($fileMPA , $imp2 + 3) $line7 = FileReadLine($fileMPA , 7)  $imp2 = $imp2 + 7 if $line2 = ""  then  ExitLoop             If GUICtrlRead($imglist1) = ""& $line2 &""  Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "img info" , $line3)                WEnd             EndSelect $imp2 = 0              While  $imp2 < 30 $line2 = FileReadLine($fileMPA ,$imp2 + 2) $line3 = FileReadLine($fileMPA , $imp2 + 3) $line7 = FileReadLine($fileMPA , 7)  $imp2 = $imp2 + 7     Select Case GUICtrlRead($imglist1) = ""& $line2 &"" if $line2 = "" then ExitLoop     $Pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic(""& $line7 &"", 185, 28, 233, 230) If GUICtrlRead($imglist1) then  ExitLoop EndSelect WEnd     WEnd  EndFunc   ;==>_Main the data.txt file content is 
      Hibiscus Hibiscus is a hardy perennial which grows in variety of colors, sizes and fragrances. Actually they are tropical flowers which require ample sunlight and moisture to grow well. These flowers start blooming in late spring and continuously bloom through July and August. C:\T-in\IMG\2.jpg Lilies There are different types of lily flowers which bloom in August including water lilies, tiger lilies and gold band lilies. Tiger lilies generate orange flowers having black spots. This lily blooms in delayed July and beginning of August. Gold band lily produce exotic white blooms. All varieties of lilies need enough space to grow and protection from summer sun. C:\T-in\IMG\1.jpg Turtlehead Growing in humid areas, turtleheads are small flowers which bloom from July to September. They mostly produce flowers of white and pink color. C:\T-in\IMG\3.jpg Hydrangea These are ever green bushes which produce flowers in different colors including white, purple, blue and pink. They are easy to grow bushes and can grow 3 to 10 feet tall. They require morning sun to grow but they should be protected from noon and afternoon sun. C:\T-in\IMG\4.jpg Dahlias August proves to be the peak blooming season for dahlias. Dahlias come in colors like white, orange, yellow, red and purple. They can tolerate all types of soil and require full sun to grow.