TinyBackupBox 1.0.3.2

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

wakillon

Share this review

Link to review
  • Similar Content

• hcI
      By hcI
      Hello everyone !
      I was looking for a parameter to set a List. Not a ComboList in ReadOnly.
      I've already found a topic about The readonly on a ComboList :
      But nothing on List
      Does someone know how to ?..
    • Vivaed
      By Vivaed
      I am trying to read all the files in a folder, then whatever file is newest, keep only that one and delete the rest.
      Example files:  (these all have version numbers embedded in them, I dont want to rely on the file name)
      Faint.exe
      Faint-v2.0.exe
      Faint-v3.0.exe
      Faint-v4.0.exe

What I have so far:
      #include <File.au3> RemoveOldFiles() ConsoleWrite(FileGetVersion("C:\WB Resources\FAINT_DONT_LINK_THESE\Faint-v4.0.0.exe") &@CRLF) Func RemoveOldFiles() Local $aFileList = _FileListToArray("C:\WB Resources\FAINT_DONT_LINK_THESE\", "*.exe",$FLTA_FILES) For $i = 0 To UBound($aFileList) - 1 $aFileVersion = FileGetVersion($aFileList[$i]) ConsoleWrite($aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aFileVersion & @CRLF) Next EndFunc OUTPUT: >Running:(3.3.14.2):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3_x64.exe "C:\Users\bot\ownCloud\WellBeats\Delete Old Files\delete-test.au3" --> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop 3 0.0.0.0 a.exe 0.0.0.0 b.exe 0.0.0.0 Faint-v4.0.0.exe 0.0.0.0 4.0.0.18 <-- This is the correct file version.... +>07:34:26 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0 +>07:34:26 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished. >Exit code: 0 Time: 0.6647 Not sure what I am missing here?
      Thanks!
    • ur
      By ur
      Generally we will use tools like Winmerge or Beyond Compare for this purpose.
      Are there any UDF or libraries available in AutoIT to compare any two files or folder contents.
    • Rapidnxit
      By Rapidnxit
      Hi! I want to send by mail some files with a certain extension (.xml in my case). These files are located in the script folder. First, I thought to use _FileListToArrayRec function to have a list of these files. But than I don't know how to send them all at once. I know that I can attach multiple files in this way: path1;path2;path3; etc.  and so I have tried to make a string of this type with the path of the files (with a for loop) but It doesn't attach any file (only instructions.txt). How could I do? ( what I did is just an idea, if there's something better that would be great) Thanks!
      $aArrayXml = _FileListToArrayRec(@ScriptDir, "*.xml", $FLTAR_FILES) _ArrayDisplay($aArrayXml, "LIST XML") $LenghtArrayXml = UBound($aArrayXml) If ($LenghtArrayXml > 2) Then For $i = 2 To $LenghtArrayXml - 1 $temp = "&@ScriptDir&""\"&$aArrayXml[$i]&";"&"""" $XmlListFile = $XmlListFile & $temp Next EndIf $XmlListFile = StringTrimLeft($XmlListFile, 1) if($LenghtArrayXml = 2)Then $rc =_INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject, $as_Body, @ScriptDir&"\"&$aArrayXml[1]&";"&@ScriptDir&"\instructions.txt", $s_CcAddress, $s_BccAddress, $s_Username, $s_Password, $IPPort, $ssl) Else $rc = _INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject, $as_Body, @ScriptDir&"\"&$aArrayXml[1]&$XmlListFile&@ScriptDir&"\instructions.txt", $s_CcAddress, $s_BccAddress, $s_Username, $s_Password, $IPPort, $ssl) EndIf  
    • jloyzaga
      By jloyzaga
      I'd just like to find an example of a multi select list box that outputs the selections to a file. Finding lots of complex examples in examples folder and cannot find and simple ones. like simple single select list box. 
      I'm trying to put together a selection criteria. where listbox 1 has a list of environment names - when selected it will open up another control (overlay is good to cover first GUI) it then lists Applications. When selected I will use the selection to list some items from excel as a multi select list box. So are there simple examples of these that i can look at and use to create a gui that I can understand?

Joe