TinyBackupBox 1.0.3.2

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

wakillon

Share this review

Link to review
  • Similar Content

• TheAutomator
      By TheAutomator
      How can you get the downloads folder in AutoIT?
      As far as i know there isn't a macro for it right? like @Downloads or something?
      The ugly solution would be typing in the whole path but what if the user has chosen another location?
      Need to clear that folder regularly on my work and on different accounts..
      regards, TheAutomator
    • ur
      By ur
      We can get a list of file using the below code.
      Local $aFileList = _FileListToArray(@DesktopDir, "*") Is there any option to use the above one recursively to get sub folders and their contents also.??
      And also, is there any way to serialize the above array locally to some file and load it later when we want in another program on another machine so that we can compare its contents with a folder in different machine, which is not network connected also.?
    • hcI
      By hcI
      Hello everyone !
      I was looking for a parameter to set a List. Not a ComboList in ReadOnly.
      I've already found a topic about The readonly on a ComboList :
      But nothing on List
      Does someone know how to ?..
    • Vivaed
      By Vivaed
      I am trying to read all the files in a folder, then whatever file is newest, keep only that one and delete the rest.
      Example files:  (these all have version numbers embedded in them, I dont want to rely on the file name)
      Faint.exe
      Faint-v2.0.exe
      Faint-v3.0.exe
      Faint-v4.0.exe

What I have so far:
      #include <File.au3> RemoveOldFiles() ConsoleWrite(FileGetVersion("C:\WB Resources\FAINT_DONT_LINK_THESE\Faint-v4.0.0.exe") &@CRLF) Func RemoveOldFiles() Local $aFileList = _FileListToArray("C:\WB Resources\FAINT_DONT_LINK_THESE\", "*.exe",$FLTA_FILES) For $i = 0 To UBound($aFileList) - 1 $aFileVersion = FileGetVersion($aFileList[$i]) ConsoleWrite($aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aFileVersion & @CRLF) Next EndFunc OUTPUT: >Running:(3.3.14.2):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3_x64.exe "C:\Users\bot\ownCloud\WellBeats\Delete Old Files\delete-test.au3" --> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop 3 0.0.0.0 a.exe 0.0.0.0 b.exe 0.0.0.0 Faint-v4.0.0.exe 0.0.0.0 4.0.0.18 <-- This is the correct file version.... +>07:34:26 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0 +>07:34:26 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished. >Exit code: 0 Time: 0.6647 Not sure what I am missing here?
      Thanks!
    • ur
      By ur
      Generally we will use tools like Winmerge or Beyond Compare for this purpose.
      Are there any UDF or libraries available in AutoIT to compare any two files or folder contents.