(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

A simple script for get differences between 2 "Text" files.

The different parts are highlighted and a double click on a line of listviews located to the bottom of the Gui permit to access to the line in the Text

What's New in Version

• Vertical and Horizontal scrolling can be synchronized.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• david1337
      add/remove from txt file inside GUI
      By david1337
      Hey guys
      I need help to get further with this script
      Test.txt contains lines like this:
      I have managed to view the content of a txt file in the left side of a GUI like this:
      #Include <File.au3> #include <GUIConstants.au3> Global $file = FileRead("Test.txt") GUICreate("", 800, 800, 192, 124) $control = GUICtrlCreateEdit($file, 0, 0, 400, 800, $ES_AUTOVSCROLL + $WS_VSCROLL + $ES_READONLY) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 14, 400, 0, "@Arial Unicode MS") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetState($control, $GUI_FOCUS) ;Makes sure that text is not highlighted by default GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd  
      Okay so is it possible to make each line become a clickable item?
      Say I want to delete Line2, then I highlight it and click a "remove" button.
      Also an "add" button would be needed to add new lines
      On Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE the changes should be saved to Test.txt (Or with a save button)
      Is this possible?
      I hope you can help me :-)

• Ambient
      Error When running complied Script
      By Ambient
      Okay guys, I have written a script which essentially runs once a week to copy files to a server. It also copies the files to a local directory. When I run in Autoit it works perfectly. When I compile and run I get the attached error. Any help would be appreciated. How should I debug this? I am not a programmer by the way but  love Autoit as it has done so much for me.

• wzc0014
      Select string of text between quotes
      By wzc0014
      I am interested in looking at a chunk of text, selecting the string that is in quotes, and copying it to the clipboard. It will always have quotes at the beginning and end, start with https:// and will always contain .mp3 . But everything else is pretty random. This is an example of a piece of text
      I tried doing something like this but it didn't like the quotes. 
      $sStart = "file: "" $sEnd = ""," $aExtract = _StringBetween($sStart, $sEnd) ClipPut($aExtract)  
      Or is there a better/easier way to do this?
    • nbg15
      tesseract doesnt detect the easiest image *image to text*
      By nbg15
      Hello everybody..
      i have this picture here *attached* and this script here: 
      $ImageToReadPath = @MyDocumentsDir & "\GDIPlus_Image2.jpg" $ResultTextPath = @MyDocumentsDir & "\Result" $OutPutPath = $ResultTextPath & ".txt" $TesseractExePath = @MyDocumentsDir & "\Tesseract.exe" ShellExecuteWait($TesseractExePath, '"' & $ImageToReadPath & '" "' & $ResultTextPath & '"', "", "", @SW_HIDE) If @error Then Exit MsgBox(0, "Error", @error) EndIf MsgBox(0, "Result", FileRead($OutPutPath)) FileDelete($OutPutPath)  
      but tesseract doesnt recognized the correct word... and gives me trash back...

this is the image >> 
      and the result was >> "samm" 

the image was an normal jpg and generated with this code here:
      _ScreenCapture_Capture(@MyDocumentsDir & "\GDIPlus_Image2.jpg", 712,268,853,284)
      Could anybody give me a hint what i can do better to get this easy image to text?
      thank u very much!!!
      Edit: i also tried to capture the screen as bmp with a higher resolution... nothing changed... 
      _ScreenCapture_SetBMPFormat(4) _ScreenCapture_Capture(@MyDocumentsDir & "\GDIPlus_Image.bmp", 712,279,853,295)  
    • RyukShini
      Running through entire text file $ArrayEmail[1]
      By RyukShini
      While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $idOK Local $emails = "email.txt" ;sets file path Local $pwd = "pwd.txt" ;sets file path Local $ArrayEmail[2], $ArrayPwd[2] ;declares array for email & pwd .txt _FileReadToArray($emails, $ArrayEmail) ;converts .txt file to array _FileReadToArray($pwd, $ArrayPwd);converts .txt file to array $username = $ArrayEmail[1] ; username variable $password = $ArrayPwd[1] right now the ArrayEmail[1] read the first line in the file and inputs it, would it be possible to run trough the entire files lines instead of 1 line?
      I would have to make some sort of variable I guess, tried with ubound but it didn't really work....

Thanks in advance