TextDiff 1.0.2.4

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

A simple script for get differences between 2 "Text" files.

The different parts are highlighted and a double click on a line of listviews located to the bottom of the Gui permit to access to the line in the Text

What's New in Version 1.0.2.4

Released

• Vertical and Horizontal scrolling can be synchronized.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello my friends
      I am a totally blind young man
      for easier to read books and articles Among the blind
      i has programmed a tool
      This tool converts text to audio with the possibility to save it into a wav or mp3 file
      It is also compatible with all persons, whether blind or ordinary
      I have completed the work of this tool and want to take your opinion
      i Especially published here for anyone looking about how to convert text to speech, I will put this tool open source for you
      I want to know what your think about it
      and if it need any other additions?
      Note :
      This tool converts texts to audio using sapi 5 voices
      so i was also puted a hot keys to control the tool
      Now I put this project to you for public benefit and I am ready to answer any question.
      Apology :
      I am an Arab youth from Algeria
      I do not mastered English very well
      So I apologize to you if there are written mistakes
      With my greetings and best wishes
      My texts to audio converter.zip
    • FroVN
      By FroVN
      Hi, i want read all text in website doc.google, link : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ePaOK3w4mOi0fmOF7WQmF5kYvAXQtztVI7018wei_xs/edit (This is all my account , don't remember :v) how i read all text in this web? Tks
    • StMaSi
      By StMaSi
      Two questions...
      When presenting a form containing a richedit control, is there any way to make the displayed text, within said richedit control, non-selectable?
      In addition, is there any way to hide the vertical line cursor, within said richedit control?
      Thanx.
    • StMaSi
      By StMaSi
      Is there any way to embed characters/codes/data/etc. within a text file so that when the script reads the text file to populate the edit box, said characters/codes/data/etc. can let the script know this word needs to be capitalized, that word needs to be underscored, etc.?
      For example, the text file would contain something along these lines...
      <bold>This is the title</bold> This is a <italic>sample</italic> text file. This is <underscore>only</underscore> a text file. Does that make sense?
      Thanx.
    • xuzo
      By xuzo
      This should be very simple...but for some reason "text expander" brings no results on this forum!
      Anyways, I can create a script that will type in notepad, but I need to use the window activate.
      How can I create a script that types text in ANY window, and I also need to be able to trigger it with a keyboard shortcut.
      I want to use this to input text on various applications instead of pasting and typing by hand.