TextDiff 1.0.2.4

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

A simple script for get differences between 2 "Text" files.

The different parts are highlighted and a double click on a line of listviews located to the bottom of the Gui permit to access to the line in the Text

What's New in Version 1.0.2.4

Released

• Vertical and Horizontal scrolling can be synchronized.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• harvester2001
      By harvester2001
      Hi
      I need your help I need create broadcast text message/notification to multiple lan clients. I can install listener program on pc its not a problem.
      But I don`t know how to start, could somebody write me example script how broadcast script and client who listen non stop for message should look like.
      I try to find example on forum but I have problem to understand those scripts.
      Many thx for help.
    • ur
      By ur
      I have a text file whose data will be as below.
      win10x64 ~\erwin Notallowed1! "erwin Data Modeler r9.7 (32-bit)_2500.exe" SilentInstall.exe win10x64clone1 ~\erwin Notallowed1! "erwin Data Modeler r9.7 (64-bit)_2500.exe" DM64.exe win10x64clone2 ~\erwin Notallowed1! "erwin Mart Server r9.7 (32-bit).exe" SilentInstall.exe win10x64clone3 ~\erwin Notallowed1! "erwin License Server r9.7 (32-bit).exe" SilentInstall.exe Each line will have multiple values separated by space.
      If a value contains space in it, the value is surrounded by quotes.
      My task is to check how many values are there in each line.
      If the line contains 5 values, I need to replace the 4th value with the string contained in a variable.
      If it contains 4 values then also  I need to replace the 4th value followed by appending 5 th value to it as SilentInstall.exe
      If the value I am replacing contains spaces then I need to surround the new value with quotes.

Any one can suggest how to do this,??
    • marcoauto
      By marcoauto
      ciao,
      I need to scale an outlined GDI text in a GUI. The problem is that I can't do this. The outline is often out of the GUI
      I started from this script:
      https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/libfunctions/_GDIPlus_PathTransform.htm
      that fit a string to windows and I changed
       $aBounds = _GDIPlus_PathGetWorldBounds($hPath) ;Get bounding rectangle of the path
      $aBounds = _GDIPlus_PathGetWorldBounds($hPath) ;Get bounding rectangle of the path with 
      $aBounds = _GDIPlus_PathGetWorldBounds($hPath,$hMatrix,$hPen) ;Get bounding rectangle of the path with pen size but doesn't work
      so, I tried to change other thins, but nothing... Sometimes works, but if I change the string often result change
      This is my script:
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <array.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $iW, $iH, $hGUI, $hGraphic, $hBrush, $hPen, $hPath, $hFamily, $tLayout, $hMatrix, $aBounds ; Create GUI $iW = 650 $iH = 300 $hGUI = GUICreate("GDI+", $iW, $iH) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; Draw a string using path _GDIPlus_Startup() $hGraphic = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hGUI) ;Create a graphics object from a window handle _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGraphic, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) ;Sets the graphics object rendering quality (antialiasing) ;~ _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphic, 0xFF000000) $MergedImageBackgroundColor = 0x00000000 _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphic, $MergedImageBackgroundColor) $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFDD2200) $stroke_size = 15 $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFFFBB00, $stroke_size) ;stroke size in pixel $hPen2 = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFFFff00, 2) ;stroke size in pixel _GDIPlus_PenSetLineJoin($hPen,$GDIP_PENSETLINEJOIN_ROUND) $hPath = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() ;Create new path object ;~ $fSize = 20 $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Myriad Pro") ;Create font family object $tLayout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate() ;Create string bounding rectangle X=0, Y=0 Local $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() _GDIPlus_PathAddString($hPath, "autoitForeverLollipop", $tLayout, $hFamily);, 0, $fSize, $hFormat) ;Add the outline of the string to the path ;~ _GDIPlus_PathAddString($hPath, $sText, $tLayout, $hFamily, 0, $fSize, $hFormat) ; Tranform Path to fit to window $aBounds = _GDIPlus_PathGetWorldBounds($hPath) ;Get bounding rectangle of the path $aPoints = _GDIPlus_PathGetPoints($hPath) ConsoleWrite($aBounds[0] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aBounds[1] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aBounds[2] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aBounds[3] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aPoints[$aPoints[0][0]][0] & " - " & $aPoints[1][0] & " + 2*" & $stroke_size & " = " & $aPoints[$aPoints[0][0]][0]-$aPoints[1][0]+2*$stroke_size & @CRLF) ;~ $aBounds[0] = $aBounds[0] $aBoundsNp = _GDIPlus_PathGetWorldBounds($hPath,0,$hPen) ;Get bounding rectangle of the path with pen ConsoleWrite($aBoundsNp[0] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aBoundsNp[1] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aBoundsNp[2] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aBoundsNp[3] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($iW & " / 2 = " & $iW / 2 & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("$ih / 2 = " & $iH / 2 & @CRLF) ;~ ConsoleWrite($iW & " $aBounds[2] = " & $iW / $aBounds[2] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($iW & " $aBoundsNp[2] = " & $iW / $aBoundsNp[2] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($iH & " $aBoundsNp[3] = " & $iH / $aBoundsNp[3] & @CRLF) ;~ _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($hGraphic, $hPath, $hPen) ;Draw path to graphics handle (GUI) ;~ _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPath($hGraphic, $hPath, $hBrush) ;Fill path to graphics handle (GUI) $hMatrix = _GDIPlus_MatrixCreate() $iW = $iW - $stroke_size ;+ $stroke_size $iH = $iH - $stroke_size ConsoleWrite(" -$aBounds[0]+1*$stroke_size/72 = " & -$aBounds[0]+1*$stroke_size/72 & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(" -1.8+1*$stroke_size/72 = " & -1.8+1*$stroke_size/72 & @CRLF) _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($hMatrix, -$aBounds[0]+2*$stroke_size/72, -$aBounds[1]+1*$stroke_size/72) ;Translate Matrix to the offset of the bounding rectangle ;~ _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($hMatrix, -1.59166666666667+0*($stroke_size/72), -$aBounds[1]+1*$stroke_size/72) ;Translate Matrix to the offset of the bounding rectangle ;~ _GDIPlus_MatrixScale($hMatrix, $iW / $aBounds[2], $iH / $aBounds[3], True) ;Scale Matrix _GDIPlus_MatrixScale($hMatrix, $iW / $aBounds[2], $iH / $aBounds[3], True) ;Scale Matrix _GDIPlus_PathTransform($hPath, $hMatrix) ;Translate and Scale Path $aBoundsNp = _GDIPlus_PathGetWorldBounds($hPath,0,$hPen) ;Get bounding rectangle of the path with pen ConsoleWrite($aBoundsNp[0] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aBoundsNp[1] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aBoundsNp[2] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aBoundsNp[3] & @CRLF) ;~ _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPath($hGraphic, $hPath, $hBrush) ;Fill path to graphics handle (GUI) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($hGraphic, $hPath, $hPen) ;Draw path to graphics handle (GUI) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPath($hGraphic, $hPath, $hBrush) ;Fill path to graphics handle (GUI) ; Loop until the user exits. Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ; Clean up resources _GDIPlus_MatrixDispose($hMatrix) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_PathDispose($hPath) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphic) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc ;==>Example if you change the line 
      _GDIPlus_PathAddString($hPath, "autoitForeverLollipop", $tLayout, $hFamily);, 0, $fSize, $hFormat) ;Add the outline of the string to the path with a smaller string
      _GDIPlus_PathAddString($hPath, "autoitFitted", $tLayout, $hFamily);, 0, $fSize, $hFormat) ;Add the outline of the string to the path the result is ok
      Can someone can help me?
      Thankyou
    • marcoauto
      By marcoauto
      Ciao,
      Is there a function to create a stroke text?
      I have found the solution to fill the text with a texture, to make a shadow and to make a text with glow , but I can't reproduce the stoke effect.)
      I have attached an example image of what I would like to reproduce
      I have tried to adapt this script of Malkey but with no result
      The Malkey script is this (I have edit some line) and the original post is here: 

#include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <GuiConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Global $nPI = 3.1415926535897932384626433832795 Global $ghGDIPDll $hWnd = GUICreate("GDI+ Example", 800, 150) $iGlow = 2; <== Amount of Glow min = 1 Max about 5 _GDIPlus_Startup() $hGraphicGUI = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hWnd) $hBMPBuff = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromGraphics(800, 150, $hGraphicGUI) $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBMPBuff) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphics, 0xff003000) ; Black-green background ;~ _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphics, 0xffffffff) ; White Background _AntiAlias($hGraphics, 4) $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Arial Black") $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, 80) $hLayout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(0, 0, 800, 150) $hStringFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetAlign($hStringFormat, 1) For $i = 1 To 15 Step 3 $hBrush3 = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0x" & hex($iGlow,2) & "00ff00"); <====== Glow (Transparency) For $x = 0 To 360 Step 3 DllStructSetData($hLayout, "Y", ((18 - $i)) * Sin($x * $nPI / 180)) DllStructSetData($hLayout, "X", ((18 - $i)) * Cos($x * $nPI / 180)) $hStringFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGraphics, "AutoIt Rocks", $hFont, $hLayout, $hStringFormat, $hBrush3) Next Next DllStructSetData($hLayout, "Y", 0) DllStructSetData($hLayout, "X", 0) $hStringFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() $hBrush3 = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xfF00FF00") _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGraphics, "AutoIt Rocks", $hFont, $hLayout, $hStringFormat, $hBrush3) GUISetState() GUIRegisterMsg(0xF, "MY_PAINT"); Register PAINT-Event 0x000F = $WM_PAINT (WindowsConstants.au3) GUIRegisterMsg(0x85, "MY_PAINT") ; $WM_NCPAINT = 0x0085 (WindowsConstants.au3)Restore after Minimize. _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphicGUI, $hBMPBuff, 0, 0) Do $msg = GUIGetMsg() Until $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush3) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hStringFormat) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphicGUI) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBMPBuff) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func _AntiAlias($hGraphics, $iMode) Local $aResult $aResult = DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetSmoothingMode", "hwnd", $hGraphics, "int", $iMode) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, False) Return SetError($aResult[0], 0, $aResult[0] = 0) EndFunc ;==>_AntiAlias ;Func to redraw on PAINT MSG Func MY_PAINT($hWnd, $msg, $wParam, $lParam) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphicGUI, $hBMPBuff, 0, 0) _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($hWnd, "", "", BitOR($RDW_INVALIDATE, $RDW_UPDATENOW, $RDW_FRAME)) ; , $RDW_ALLCHILDREN Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>MY_PAINT Thank you very much,
      Marco

• Blueman
      By Blueman
      Hey Guys,
      I am Struggling with a issue that i cannot seem to fix.
      I hope that you guys can help me with this.
      I have a GUI with some text attributes, for all i use the following code;
      $Label_ts_Header = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Manual Adress", 60, 10, 500, 50) GUICtrlSetBkColor($Label_ts_Header, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetFont ($Label_ts_Header, 26, 800, 0, "Calibri") This is all working like it should, but when i activate the GUI on another pc the text size is bigger and the GUI size is somewhat smaller.
      The problem is that it isn't on all computers, i can't seem to find the problem,..
      If i make it fit on one pc it is to small on another or to big,..
      What am i doing wrong?

Is there some kind of attribute that i need to add to the top of my script to normalize text sizes in the script?

Thanks!

EDIT: Found the problem guys, some computers has changed the text size to 125% // Can i force 100% for my GUI somehow ?

EDIT2: Fixed it guys! // I used the Function Below to get the DPI Setting and used that to determine the text size (example below)

Func _GDIPlus_GraphicsGetDPIRatio($iDPIDef = 96) _GDIPlus_Startup() Local $hGfx = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND(0) If @error Then Return SetError(1, @extended, 0) Local $aResult #forcedef $__g_hGDIPDll, $ghGDIPDll $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipGetDpiX", "handle", $hGfx, "float*", 0) If @error Then Return SetError(2, @extended, 0) Local $iDPI = $aResult[2] Local $aresults[2] = [$iDPIDef / $iDPI, $iDPI / $iDPIDef] _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Return $aresults EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_GraphicsGetDPIRatio  
      $Label_S2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Data from The Base", 10, 300, 400, 20) GUICtrlSetBkColor($Label_S2, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetFont ($Label_S2, 13 * _GDIPlus_GraphicsGetDPIRatio()[0])