About This File
This UDF allows to set an events handler (a hook) for Mouse device.
What's New in Version 1.9
- * Script breaking version!
- * Dropped AutoIt 18.104.22.168 support.
- * Instead of $sParam1 and $sParam2, now $vParam used as last parameter.
- * Event function ($sFuncName) now called with $iEvent as first parameter, and $vParam as second (both optional).
- * Now $iBlockDefProc is set to -1 by default (event function can define whether to block event process or not, simply by returning 1 or 0).
- * Fixed not working $MOUSE_PRIMARYDBLCLK_EVENT and $MOUSE_SECONDARYDBLCLK_EVENT,
- now handled manually because windows does not always receive these events (depending on CS_DBLCLKS style).
- (not tested properly, so these events will have "experimental" label for now).
- * Fixed error related to "Subscript used with non-Array variable", caused when window with handle of $hTargetWnd parameter is not found (window closed).
- * Examples updated.