MouseOnEvent 1.9

(1 review)
Sign in to follow this  

About This File

This UDF allows to set an events handler (a hook) for Mouse device.

What's New in Version 1.9

Released

• * Script breaking version!
  • * Dropped AutoIt 3.3.0.0 support.
  • * Instead of $sParam1 and $sParam2, now $vParam used as last parameter.
  • * Event function ($sFuncName) now called with $iEvent as first parameter, and $vParam as second (both optional).
  • * Now $iBlockDefProc is set to -1 by default (event function can define whether to block event process or not, simply by returning 1 or 0).
  • * Fixed not working $MOUSE_PRIMARYDBLCLK_EVENT and $MOUSE_SECONDARYDBLCLK_EVENT,
  • now handled manually because windows does not always receive these events (depending on CS_DBLCLKS style).
  • (not tested properly, so these events will have "experimental" label for now).
  • * Fixed error related to "Subscript used with non-Array variable", caused when window with handle of $hTargetWnd parameter is not found (window closed).
  • * Examples updated.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

imk001

Share this review

Link to review
  • Similar Content

• By Chimp
      If I run a process using the run() statement and setting the proper  STDIO redirection flags, I can access and manage the I/O streams of that process.
      Is there a way to hook to the same streams of a process that is already running?
      Thanks for any tip
    • By WoodGrain
      Hi guys,

I've written a script that will move my mouse to a location on the screen whenever my remote access software becomes active, the problem I have is that as soon as the remote access software becomes active it appears to capture the mouse and keyboard so nothing happens when I use MouseMove().

Is there any way around this?

Thanks!
    • By badcoder123
      Hey, all.  
      I've been looking for a way to change cursor colour but not the cursor itself. I've been looking for a couple hours now and can't find anything.  I also don't even know where to start, if anyone has any tips or examples please comment them.
      Thanks
    • By Tarakesh
      I have a situation where the desktop is designed in java swings. The nodes JTree is not allowing me to do checkbox selection using "spacebar". I am able to navigate through the nodes using up, down arrow and a tab. When I reach to the desire node selection, mouse left click is not working due a flaw a JTree core. However since it is selected, if mouse cursor auto moved to the position of the selection and send a "click"  then it should be solved. Any ideas much appreciated. 
      the problem with having fixed coordinates are the main windows is divided to 2panels where right panel containing this JTree can be expanded or shrink-ed.

• By perlabsrat
      Hello, I have a Logitech MX500 mouse, this has 7 buttons plus a wheel.
      I am trying to figure out how to detect clicks on three of the buttons on this mouse but have been unable to do so. I am not running any Logitech software just the standard Windows 7 driver. The buttons are all working fine but when I try to figure out which button was clicked unable to detect three of the buttons.

Using this code snippet I am able to see all the button presses with the exception of these three marked by '?'.
      Is there some alternate method for detecting button clicks? I have been searching for example but have yet to find anything.
      Thanks...

#include <Misc.au3> Dim $a While 1 For $a = 1 To 100 If _IsPressed($a) Then ConsoleWrite("you pressed " & $a & @CRLF) Next WEnd