Au3stripper issue

• Developers

Show me some code you are trying to strip, the version you are running and the details of the issue you have and I'll have a look.

Ps split into it's own topic.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

So what exactly is the issue as i see the first couple of Funcs, that er part of the #Au3Stripper_Ignore_Funcs directive, in the output stripped version?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

>Running Au3Stripper (23.402.1150.0)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\Au3Stripper cmdline:
-### StripOnly/StripFunc Error: Found Call() statement using unsolvable Func, which will/could lead to removal of Funcs that are used by this Function.
>### current Func: __mousesetonevent_mainhandler
c:\program files (x86)\autoit3\include\mouseonevent.au3(545,1): Warning for line:$iRet = Call($a__MSOE_Events[$i][1], $iEvent, $a__MSOE_Events[$i][4]) 

-### StripOnly/StripFunc Error: Found Call() statement using unsolvable Func, which will/could lead to removal of Funcs that are used by this Function.
c:\program files (x86)\autoit3\include\mouseonevent.au3(548,1): Warning for line:$iRet = Call($a__MSOE_Events[$i][1], $iEvent) 

c:\program files (x86)\autoit3\include\mouseonevent.au3(551,1): Warning for line:$iRet = Call($a__MSOE_Events[$i][1]) 

>### current Func: __mousesetonevent_wm_call
c:\program files (x86)\autoit3\include\mouseonevent.au3(703,1): Warning for line:Call($sFuncName, $iEvent, $vFuncParam) 

c:\program files (x86)\autoit3\include\mouseonevent.au3(706,1): Warning for line:Call($sFuncName, $iEvent) 

c:\program files (x86)\autoit3\include\mouseonevent.au3(709,1): Warning for line:Call($sFuncName) 

-=============================================================================================================
-#### Au3Stripper Found   6 Error(s)!!!!    This means your script could have problems running properly.  ####
-=============================================================================================================

<snip>

!>12:47:08 ---------------------------------------------------------------
!>12:47:08 Au3Stripper ended with errors, using original scriptfile. rc:6
!>12:47:08 ---------------------------------------------------------------

• Developers

I guess the issue really is that this line gets stripped:

Local $aRet[3] = [ RegRead('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse', 'DoubleClickSpeed'), RegRead('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse', 'DoubleClickWidth'), RegRead('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse', 'DoubleClickHeight') ]

Which is causing an error..  so simply ensure it is ignored too by adding it to the directive.

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

It is strange though that it gets stripped ....  as it is on a return, which should be considering it as used.

Will have a look at that, but doubt that ever has been working before. 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers
19 minutes ago, Jos said:

Nope. It still produces the same 6 errors. I also tried adding the function, __MouseSetOnEvent_GetDoubleClickData, that contains $aRet ( to the function ignore list)  and still gives me the same 6 errors.

Edited by Shark007

• Developers

Strange as it does fix it for me:

without:

#Au3Stripper_Ignore_Variables=$a__MSOE_Events,$a__MSOE_Events_RI,$a__MSOE_PrmDblClk_Data,$a__MSOE_ScnDblClk_Data,$a__MSOE_XbtnDblClk_Data,$a__MSOE_RI_PrmDblClk_Data,$a__MSOE_RI_ScnDblClk_Data,$a__MSOE_RI_WhlDblClk_Data,$a__MSOE_RI_XbtnDblClk_Data

Func __MouseSetOnEvent_GetDoubleClickData($iIndex = -1)
Local $aGDCT = DllCall('User32.dll', 'uint', 'GetDoubleClickTime')
If Not @error And $aGDCT[0] > 0 Then
$aRet[0] = $aGDCT[0]
EndIf
If $iIndex >= 0 And $iIndex < 3 Then
Return $aRet[$iIndex]
EndIf
Return $aRet
EndFunc

With:

#Au3Stripper_Ignore_Variables=$aRet,$a__MSOE_Events,$a__MSOE_Events_RI,$a__MSOE_PrmDblClk_Data,$a__MSOE_ScnDblClk_Data,$a__MSOE_XbtnDblClk_Data,$a__MSOE_RI_PrmDblClk_Data,$a__MSOE_RI_ScnDblClk_Data,$a__MSOE_RI_WhlDblClk_Data,$a__MSOE_RI_XbtnDblClk_Data

Func __MouseSetOnEvent_GetDoubleClickData($iIndex = -1)
Local $aRet[3] = [ RegRead('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse', 'DoubleClickSpeed'), RegRead('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse', 'DoubleClickWidth'), RegRead('HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse', 'DoubleClickHeight') ]
Local $aGDCT = DllCall('User32.dll', 'uint', 'GetDoubleClickTime')
If Not @error And $aGDCT[0] > 0 Then
$aRet[0] = $aGDCT[0]
EndIf
If $iIndex >= 0 And $iIndex < 3 Then
Return $aRet[$iIndex]
EndIf
Return $aRet
EndFunc

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Looks like there was a memory corruption issue making the result unpredictable. Please try the current Beta version 23.402.1150.1

It should work again without the directive.

Jos :) 

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

I can't get it to go wrong, so could you make the au3stripperlog available to me of a au3stripper run with these options?:

#Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /debug

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.