(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

A remake of the arcade classical 2D game Asteroids® by Atari (1979).

For more information visit AUTOITEROIDS topic.

ctrl - shoot,

up - thrust,

left - turn left,

right - turn right,

space - hyper jump

Game details:

game is starting with 3 asteroids

every 10.000 points increase of level (among other things amount of asteroids + 1)

every 30.000 points extra live

biggest asteroid = 20 points

medium asteroid = 50 points

smallest asteroid = 100 points

big alien spaceship = 200 points

small alien spaceship = 1000 point

PS: main code was written in 2009 and will not be continued!

What's New in Version v1.0.1.9

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• rm4453
      Custom Stream GUI Using Autoit Gui Wrap
      By rm4453
      Hey guys! I need to find a way to wrap an autoit gui around a game. I am planning on making a custom gui overlay for interacting with my stream, which will allow me to run giveaways and stuff like that. But I need to find a way to force the steam games to run inside my autoit gui... I have the following code so far credit to those I took code from and modified to suite my needs "can't remember who u are pls post if i owe ty to u" If I select notepad and launch it then it works great! and the notepad window is wrapped inside my gui. However if I try it with teamfortress 2 it won't work...
      #include <Array.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <GUIConstants.au3> Local $msg, $hwnd, $WinHwnd ;===> UDV Start $pid = 0 $Hidden = 0 $exe = 0 $sDrive = 0 $sDir = 0 $sFileName = 0 $sExtension = 0 ;===> UDV End $hwnd = GUICreate("hello") $Open = GUICtrlCreateButton("Launch Game", 10, 30, 75, 25) $Select = GUICtrlCreateButton("Select Game", 10,60,75,25) GUISetState() ;===> UDF START Func _GetWinHwnd($pid) $aWinlist = WinList() For $i = 1 To $aWinlist[0][0] If $pid = WinGetProcess($aWinlist[$i][0]) Then Return $aWinlist[$i][0] Next EndFunc ;==>_GetWinHwnd Func _SetParentWindow($pid) $WinInfo = _GetWinHwnd($pid) $WinHwnd = ControlGetHandle($WinInfo, "", "") _WinAPI_SetParent($WinHwnd, $hwnd) _WinAPI_SetWindowLong($WinHwnd, $GWL_STYLE, $WS_POPUP + $WS_VISIBLE) WinMove($WinHwnd, "", 0, 0) EndFunc ;==>_SetParentWindow Func RedrawGui($RedrawMe) If ProcessExists($pid) And $Hidden = 0 Then GUICtrlSetState($RedrawMe, @SW_HIDE) $Hidden = 1 sleep(50) _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($pid) Sleep(50) ElseIf $Hidden = 1 And Not ProcessExists($pid) Then GUICtrlSetState($RedrawMe, @SW_SHOW) $Hidden = 0 EndIf EndFunc ;===> UDF END While 1 $msg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $msg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE If ProcessExists($pid) Then ProcessClose($pid) GUICtrlSetState($Open, @SW_SHOW) Else Exit EndIf Case $Open GUICtrlSetState($Open, @SW_HIDE) Sleep(100) $pid = Run('"' & $exe & '" -game tf -steam') #cs This RUN CMD is custom made for testing with TF2 change to just $exe to select any exe you want to test with -game tf specifies to launch tf2 and -steam gets rid of insecure mode error #ce RedrawGui($Open) ProcessWait($pid) Sleep(5500) _GetWinHwnd($pid) _SetParentWindow($pid) Case $Select $exe = FileOpenDialog("Please select your game!", @ScriptDir, "Executable File (*.exe)", "1", "Process Selection") Sleep(50) FileChangeDir(@ScriptDir) _PathSplit($exe, $sDrive, $sDir, $sFileName, $sExtension) EndSwitch WEnd  
    • Wingens
      Info scraper
      By Wingens
      I don't know if it is possible but I am creating a little program to catalog my game collection.
      It would be awesome if my program could get the boxcover, developer info and game info with the titles I add.
      Does anyone know how to get me started?
    • UEZ
      Some Graphical Examples using GDI+ Vol. II build 2016-05-07
      By UEZ
      Some Graphical Examples using GDI+ Vol. II build 2016-05-07 (33 examples)
      This is the continuation of "Some Graphical Examples using GDI+ Vol. I" with currently 33 examples in "snippet style".
      For downloads and screenshots just visit the download section.
      All examples should properly run on Win7+ operating systems / tested on AutoIt v3.3.14.2!
      More examples will follow from time to time.
      Thanks to Eukalyptus!
      Please report any issues / feel free to post any comment.
      Have fun.
    • UEZ
      Some Graphical Examples using GDI+ Vol. II
      By UEZ
      Some Graphical Examples using GDI+ Vol. II (33 examples)
      This is the continuation of "Some Graphical Examples using GDI+ Vol. I".
      Have fun.
    • Jefrey
      Scripting Dictionary (modified)
      By Jefrey
      Hi guys!
      I took @GaryFrost's Scripting Dictionary UDF and made just a few modifications.
      It now accepts multiple Scripting Dictionary objects around your script (many at once) and also allows you to choose any name for your variable. Also, it now uses OOP-like approach as proposed by @guinness.
      The modifications were too simple (and I would post it on the original thread, but it's dated 2007) so all credit goes to @GaryFrost.
      #include 'scriptingdic.au3' #include <Array.au3> ; Needed only for _ArrayDisplay, and not required by the lib ; Init the object $oObj = _InitDictionary() ; Adding a single value _AddItem($oObj, 0, "Test") ; And showing it msgbox(0, '', _Item($oObj, 0)) ; Adding an array Dim $aArr[] = [0, -80, -49, -44, 80, 100, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1] _AddItem($oObj, 1, $aArr) ; And showing it _ArrayDisplay(_Item($oObj, 1)) ; We can also use this approach: $oObj3 = _InitDictionary() $oObj.Add("test", "foo") MsgBox(0, '', $oObj.Item("test")) Download: scriptingdic.au3