[GAME] AUTOITEROIDS v1.0.1.9

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

A remake of the arcade classical 2D game Asteroids® by Atari (1979).

For more information visit AUTOITEROIDS topic.

Keys:

ctrl - shoot,

up - thrust,

left - turn left,

right - turn right,

space - hyper jump

Game details:

game is starting with 3 asteroids

every 10.000 points increase of level (among other things amount of asteroids + 1)

every 30.000 points extra live

biggest asteroid = 20 points

medium asteroid = 50 points

smallest asteroid = 100 points

big alien spaceship = 200 points

small alien spaceship = 1000 point

Br,

UEZ

PS: main code was written in 2009 and will not be continued!

:ILA3:

What's New in Version v1.0.1.9

Released

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• Ascer
      By Ascer
      1. Description
      Anti-bot system to avoid spam. Vector graphic style generates 4 random numbers from 0-9 and create a picture. 2. Requirements
      .NET Framework 1.1 - 4.5 (on this version Microsoft destroy old rules) 3. Possibilities.

4. Downloads.
      Source package Capatcha.rar
    • Ascer
      By Ascer
      Hello,
      Do you have any idea to resize Vector graphic using some maths trick?
      It's example to create Vector image 10x10px and write A
      Local $a10x10 = [ _ 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1, _ 1,1,1,0,0,0,0,1,1,1, _ 1,1,0,0,1,1,0,0,1,1, _ 1,1,0,1,1,1,1,0,1,1, _ 1,1,0,1,1,1,1,0,1,1, _ 1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,1, _ 1,1,0,1,1,1,1,0,1,1, _ 1,1,0,1,1,1,1,0,1,1, _ 1,0,0,0,1,1,0,0,0,1, _ 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 _ ] Local $oVector = ObjCreate("WIA.Vector.1") If Not IsObj($oVector) Then ConsoleWrite("+++ Error " & @error & " durning create a Vector.object." & @CRLF) Exit EndIf Local $iBlue = 0xFF0000FF ; ARGB color Local $iWhite = 0xFFFFFFFF ; adding pixels to vector For $i = 0 To UBound($a10x10) - 1 Local $iPixel = $a10x10[$i] Local $iColor = $iBlue If $iPixel = 0 Then $iColor = $iWhite $oVector.Add($iColor) Next ; create a img 10x10 px Local $oImg = $oVector.ImageFile(10, 10) ; path to file Local $sPath = @ScriptDir & "\Vector.bmp" ; delete previous file if exits. FileDelete($sPath) ; save img to script direction. $oImg.SaveFile($sPath) ; show result, you have to use 800% size to see effects. ShellExecute("Vector.bmp")  
    • ur
      By ur
      I am reading a CSV file which is tab seperated as below.
      Local $aArray = FileReadToArray($file) And now, I am splitting this main array record wise so that Array contains internally another arrow to represent each row.
      For $i = 0 to (UBound($aArray) - 1) ;MsgBox(0,"",$aArray[$i]) $aArray[$i] = StringSplit(StringStripCR($aArray[$i]), Chr(9),2);Chr(9) for tab ;_ArrayDisplay($aArray[$i]) Next Afther that, _ArrayDIsplay is able to see the individual internal arrays.
      _ArrayDisplay($aArray[1]) But If I try to access the individual element of it as below.It is not showing any result.
      MsgBox(0,"",$aArray[1][1]) Any suggestion, below is the sample csv file.
      New Text Document.csv
    • Slaventii_M
      By Slaventii_M
      Hi everybody!
      I've been studying Autoit not so long ago and today I want to share my game with you.
      Please check it out and tell me your opinion.
      Files in the archive:
      BG.jpg
      Mole.png
      Mole_Dead.png
      Shoot.wav
      Cursor.cur
      Game_Icon.iso
      Mole Shooter.au3
      Mole Shooter.exe
      Screenshots:
      Screenshot 1
      Screanshot 2
      Screanshot 3
      Files:
      Mole Shooter.rar
      Created and tested:
      Windows XP SP3 Game Edition (x86)
      Autoit Version: 3.3.10.2
    • RTFC
      By RTFC
      The Eigen4AutoIt environment (thread is here:
      online Help is here) allows you to do matrix I/O (memory & files), matrix arithmetic, transformation, and decomposition, solve systems of linear equations, and perform advanced statistics, all at either single or double precision. Most functions can act on real or complex matrices (or the latter's real/imaginary parts separately). Much of the actual complexity of using Eigen in its native C++ environment has been hidden for AutoIt users, through extensive bounds and error checks, an intuitive function-naming convention, a large help file, and detailed tutorials and test examples.
      This library allows you to perform fast matrix operations on large numerical data sets, using special matrix variables and simple AutoIt wrapper functions. These wrappers call C++ wrappers in the dlls (also written by RTFC, source included). The dlls in turn re-map AutoIt memory and call one or more Eigen functions. All operations are memory pointer-based and act directly on the matrices created in your AutoIt script, obviating the need for data transfers. Both 32-bit and 64-bit environments are supported; in x64, matrices can be any size that fits into virtual memory.