[GAME] AUTOITEROIDS v1.0.1.9

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

A remake of the arcade classical 2D game Asteroids® by Atari (1979).

For more information visit AUTOITEROIDS topic.

Keys:

ctrl - shoot,

up - thrust,

left - turn left,

right - turn right,

space - hyper jump

Game details:

game is starting with 3 asteroids

every 10.000 points increase of level (among other things amount of asteroids + 1)

every 30.000 points extra live

biggest asteroid = 20 points

medium asteroid = 50 points

smallest asteroid = 100 points

big alien spaceship = 200 points

small alien spaceship = 1000 point

Br,

UEZ

PS: main code was written in 2009 and will not be continued!

:ILA3:

What's New in Version v1.0.1.9

Released

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• Barney
      By Barney
      Hi guys, I just finished a Connect 4 game by using MiniMax with Alpha Beta Pruning. I haven't written a program for a long time, but writing an
      AI program is always funny! I have to learn how the algorithm works and try to optimize the code to run faster. Let's play and have fun!

Oops, I lost the game ...

Thanks guys!
      Download: Connect 4.zip
    • Mannyfresh31
      By Mannyfresh31
      This is a game that I'm developing for Slot machines I just finished translating it to English my original version is in Spanish so if I miss spelled or translated something wrongly please accept my apologies I just releasing the Compile version this time just the .exe file Because I'm saving the code for myself since the software was originally written for my business or if someone wants it they have to pay but not you you getting it for free here at Autoit .
      once you run the software for first time is going to ask you for a license and it wont work without it you can get an Access code (license) by request just PM me and provide the code that the software will give when you press the cancel button three times.
      anyways once you're in the game the following hotkeys are set for interacting with it
      "q" for slot one or one credit
      "d" for slot two or five credits
      "1" or "2" or "3" or "4" or "5" to play simple, double, threeple, etc.  once you have credits of course
      "p" to stop the numbers once you're playing
      "c" for configurations or settings
      "i" for printing the receipt
      "s" for exit
      "t" for trading points for credits

Link to download the game https://drive.google.com/open?id=1x22AM80fjrDjTwwAp_TqbdWyTabawoQX

and here are some videos so you can see what the game is about

• Ascer
      By Ascer
      1. Description
      Anti-bot system to avoid spam. Vector graphic style generates 4 random numbers from 0-9 and create a picture. 2. Requirements
      .NET Framework 1.1 - 4.5 (on this version Microsoft destroy old rules) 3. Possibilities.

4. Downloads.
      Source package Capatcha.rar
    • Ascer
      By Ascer
      Hello,
      Do you have any idea to resize Vector graphic using some maths trick?
      It's example to create Vector image 10x10px and write A
      Local $a10x10 = [ _ 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1, _ 1,1,1,0,0,0,0,1,1,1, _ 1,1,0,0,1,1,0,0,1,1, _ 1,1,0,1,1,1,1,0,1,1, _ 1,1,0,1,1,1,1,0,1,1, _ 1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,1, _ 1,1,0,1,1,1,1,0,1,1, _ 1,1,0,1,1,1,1,0,1,1, _ 1,0,0,0,1,1,0,0,0,1, _ 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 _ ] Local $oVector = ObjCreate("WIA.Vector.1") If Not IsObj($oVector) Then ConsoleWrite("+++ Error " & @error & " durning create a Vector.object." & @CRLF) Exit EndIf Local $iBlue = 0xFF0000FF ; ARGB color Local $iWhite = 0xFFFFFFFF ; adding pixels to vector For $i = 0 To UBound($a10x10) - 1 Local $iPixel = $a10x10[$i] Local $iColor = $iBlue If $iPixel = 0 Then $iColor = $iWhite $oVector.Add($iColor) Next ; create a img 10x10 px Local $oImg = $oVector.ImageFile(10, 10) ; path to file Local $sPath = @ScriptDir & "\Vector.bmp" ; delete previous file if exits. FileDelete($sPath) ; save img to script direction. $oImg.SaveFile($sPath) ; show result, you have to use 800% size to see effects. ShellExecute("Vector.bmp")  
    • ur
      By ur
      I am reading a CSV file which is tab seperated as below.
      Local $aArray = FileReadToArray($file) And now, I am splitting this main array record wise so that Array contains internally another arrow to represent each row.
      For $i = 0 to (UBound($aArray) - 1) ;MsgBox(0,"",$aArray[$i]) $aArray[$i] = StringSplit(StringStripCR($aArray[$i]), Chr(9),2);Chr(9) for tab ;_ArrayDisplay($aArray[$i]) Next Afther that, _ArrayDIsplay is able to see the individual internal arrays.
      _ArrayDisplay($aArray[1]) But If I try to access the individual element of it as below.It is not showing any result.
      MsgBox(0,"",$aArray[1][1]) Any suggestion, below is the sample csv file.
      New Text Document.csv