[GAME] AUTOITEROIDS v1.0.1.9

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

A remake of the arcade classical 2D game Asteroids® by Atari (1979).

For more information visit AUTOITEROIDS topic.

Keys:

ctrl - shoot,

up - thrust,

left - turn left,

right - turn right,

space - hyper jump

Game details:

game is starting with 3 asteroids

every 10.000 points increase of level (among other things amount of asteroids + 1)

every 30.000 points extra live

biggest asteroid = 20 points

medium asteroid = 50 points

smallest asteroid = 100 points

big alien spaceship = 200 points

small alien spaceship = 1000 point

Br,

UEZ

PS: main code was written in 2009 and will not be continued!

:ILA3:

What's New in Version v1.0.1.9

Released

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• StillLearningThisStuff
      Merge 2 x 1d temp arrays into one 2d array
      By StillLearningThisStuff
      Hello all,
      Summary: I have a basic piece of code that is to be a part of a much larger project; I just can't seem to get the right output. I'm retrieving two lots of powershell data into 2 x 1d arrays and trying to add them into a single 2d array. Retrieving the data together into the 2d array seemed harder, due to the application names varying too much to string split. Data being pulled is application name and GUID. From here I will use this info in a drop down box and an uninstall button to run the required command to remove the selected software (have this sorted already).
      Problem: When I merge the data it doesn't put the application name and GUID on the same row in differing columns eg. my test box has 24 applications plus some superfluous data from Powershell to be cleaned up by the _arraydeletes. Instead I end up with an array with 58 rows and 2 columns; whereas my temp 1d arrays have 28 rows. As you can see I've tried both _ArrayInsert and _ArrayAdd but I still get the same result.
      Question: Is there something that I'm doing wrong in putting the data into the 2d array or do I just need to do some more post processing to tidy it up and align the names and GUIDs?
      Code:
      #include <Array.au3> $Cmd1 = (" /c Powershell.exe " & Chr(34) & "Get-WmiObject -Class win32reg_addremoveprograms | where {$_.ProdID -like " & Chr(34) & Chr(123) & Chr(42) & Chr(125) & Chr(34) & "} | select DisplayName" & Chr(34)) $Cmd2 = (" /c Powershell.exe " & Chr(34) & "Get-WmiObject -Class win32reg_addremoveprograms | where {$_.ProdID -like " & Chr(34) & Chr(123) & Chr(42) & Chr(125) & Chr(34) & "} | select ProdID" & Chr(34)) Global $aNameGUID[1][2] ;_ArrayDisplay($aNameGUID) ReadApps($Cmd1,0) ;_ArrayDisplay($aNameGUID) ReadApps($Cmd2,1) _ArrayDisplay($aNameGUID) Terminate() Func ReadApps($Command,$col) $DOS = Run(@ComSpec & $Command, "", @SW_HIDE, $STDERR_CHILD + $STDOUT_CHILD) ProcessWaitClose($DOS) $DOSOut = StdoutRead($DOS) ;MsgBox(0,"Data",$DOSOut) ;Show the line items that we want in the array Local $tmpArray = StringSplit(StringTrimRight(StringStripCR($DOSOut), StringLen(@CRLF)), @CRLF) If @error Then MsgBox(0,"FAIL","I failed to find objects") Exit Else _ArrayDisplay($tmpArray) EndIf ;_ArrayDelete($tmpArray, 3) ;_ArrayDelete($tmpArray, 2) ;_ArrayDelete($tmpArray, 1) ;$tmpArray[0] = $tmpArray[0] - 3 For $i = 0 To UBound($tmpArray) - 1 ;_ArrayAdd($aNameGUID, $tmpArray[$i], $col) _ArrayInsert($aNameGUID, 0, $tmpArray[$i], $col) Next $tmpArray = 0 EndFunc ;==>ReadApps While 1 Sleep(1500) WEnd Func Terminate() Exit 0 EndFunc ;==>Terminate Thanks in advance,
      Luxyboy
    • rm4453
      Custom Stream GUI Using Autoit Gui Wrap
      By rm4453
      Hey guys! I need to find a way to wrap an autoit gui around a game. I am planning on making a custom gui overlay for interacting with my stream, which will allow me to run giveaways and stuff like that. But I need to find a way to force the steam games to run inside my autoit gui... I have the following code so far credit to those I took code from and modified to suite my needs "can't remember who u are pls post if i owe ty to u" If I select notepad and launch it then it works great! and the notepad window is wrapped inside my gui. However if I try it with teamfortress 2 it won't work...

#include <Array.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <GUIConstants.au3> Local $msg, $hwnd, $WinHwnd ;===> UDV Start $pid = 0 $Hidden = 0 $exe = 0 $sDrive = 0 $sDir = 0 $sFileName = 0 $sExtension = 0 ;===> UDV End $hwnd = GUICreate("hello") $Open = GUICtrlCreateButton("Launch Game", 10, 30, 75, 25) $Select = GUICtrlCreateButton("Select Game", 10,60,75,25) GUISetState() ;===> UDF START Func _GetWinHwnd($pid) $aWinlist = WinList() For $i = 1 To $aWinlist[0][0] If $pid = WinGetProcess($aWinlist[$i][0]) Then Return $aWinlist[$i][0] Next EndFunc ;==>_GetWinHwnd Func _SetParentWindow($pid) $WinInfo = _GetWinHwnd($pid) $WinHwnd = ControlGetHandle($WinInfo, "", "") _WinAPI_SetParent($WinHwnd, $hwnd) _WinAPI_SetWindowLong($WinHwnd, $GWL_STYLE, $WS_POPUP + $WS_VISIBLE) WinMove($WinHwnd, "", 0, 0) EndFunc ;==>_SetParentWindow Func RedrawGui($RedrawMe) If ProcessExists($pid) And $Hidden = 0 Then GUICtrlSetState($RedrawMe, @SW_HIDE) $Hidden = 1 sleep(50) _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($pid) Sleep(50) ElseIf $Hidden = 1 And Not ProcessExists($pid) Then GUICtrlSetState($RedrawMe, @SW_SHOW) $Hidden = 0 EndIf EndFunc ;===> UDF END While 1 $msg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $msg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE If ProcessExists($pid) Then ProcessClose($pid) GUICtrlSetState($Open, @SW_SHOW) Else Exit EndIf Case $Open GUICtrlSetState($Open, @SW_HIDE) Sleep(100) $pid = Run('"' & $exe & '" -game tf -steam') #cs This RUN CMD is custom made for testing with TF2 change to just $exe to select any exe you want to test with -game tf specifies to launch tf2 and -steam gets rid of insecure mode error #ce RedrawGui($Open) ProcessWait($pid) Sleep(5500) _GetWinHwnd($pid) _SetParentWindow($pid) Case $Select $exe = FileOpenDialog("Please select your game!", @ScriptDir, "Executable File (*.exe)", "1", "Process Selection") Sleep(50) FileChangeDir(@ScriptDir) _PathSplit($exe, $sDrive, $sDir, $sFileName, $sExtension) EndSwitch WEnd  
    • Wingens
      Info scraper
      By Wingens
      Hi,
      I don't know if it is possible but I am creating a little program to catalog my game collection.
      It would be awesome if my program could get the boxcover, developer info and game info with the titles I add.
      Does anyone know how to get me started?
    • UEZ
      Some Graphical Examples using GDI+ Vol. II build 2016-05-07
      By UEZ
      Some Graphical Examples using GDI+ Vol. II build 2016-05-07 (33 examples)

This is the continuation of "Some Graphical Examples using GDI+ Vol. I" with currently 33 examples in "snippet style".

For downloads and screenshots just visit the download section.

All examples should properly run on Win7+ operating systems / tested on AutoIt v3.3.14.2!

More examples will follow from time to time.

Thanks to Eukalyptus!

Please report any issues / feel free to post any comment.

Have fun.
    • UEZ
      Some Graphical Examples using GDI+ Vol. II
      By UEZ
      Some Graphical Examples using GDI+ Vol. II (33 examples)

This is the continuation of "Some Graphical Examples using GDI+ Vol. I".

Have fun.