WKHtmkToX 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

About This File

Class using AutoItObject to generate PDF or image (JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG...) files from webpages or HTML files through wkhtmltopdf and wkhtmltoimage.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• MagicFlute
      By MagicFlute
      Hi guys
      Looking to automate...I have PDF files...Need to convert them all to 2 pages each but more specifically, retain only the first and last.
      Searched a lot and hitting the wall....Any ideas? Just directions would do...
      Not sure how to "print to file" and I believe |ShellExecuteWait($sFilePath, " /h /p", "", "print", @SW_HIDE)| doesn't give options of what pages...
    • messilm10
      By messilm10
      respected sir,
      how could I calculate the time difference using auto IT function ?
    • boooooom
      By boooooom
      I'm trying to get the HTML code after executing javascript in IE. Here is my code.
      $url = "http://example.com" $oIE = _IECreate($url) Sleep(3000) ;waiting for executing javascript. But useless. $oFrame = _IEFrameGetCollection($oIE, 0) $sCode &= _IEPropertyGet($oFrame, "innerhtml") & @CRLF Then, I get this error.
      "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\IE.au3" (2308) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.: $oTemp = $oObject.document.body $oTemp = $oObject^ ERROR After executing javascript, when I view source in IE, there are HTML code like below.
      <html> <head> ... </head> <body> ... </body> </html> What should I do?
    • WoodGrain
      By WoodGrain
      Hi All,
      Trying to convert a number to binary zeros and ones but I'm getting a result I don't understand and looks more like hex than binary.
      Here's my basic code:
      $myNum = 11 $myNumBin = Binary($myNum) MsgBox(0, "Binary result", $myNumBin) What I want is "1011", what I get is 0x0B000000.
      Thanks!