WKHtmkToX 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

About This File

Class using AutoItObject to generate PDF or image (JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG...) files from webpages or HTML files through wkhtmltopdf and wkhtmltoimage.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• Xandy
      By Xandy
      MapIt is a tile world editor.  MapIt was built around the concept of reversing Dragon Warrior map images.  MapIt can take image input and produce a tile and world array.
      MapIt features Unity style dragable labels that adjust property values.

MapParser is a C++ project that scans images for unique tiles.  MapParser is very fast.  Due to hard drive failure, many bugs were restored b/c I had to rewind many years.  Frustrated with the design, I wrote a new version from the ground up.  This New Version:  AutoIt Front-end, command line controls, and shared with the world; so that I can't lose it again.
      You can toggle the C++ MapParser off to see the difference in speeds between the MapParser CPP verse AutoIt function.  Function is named Scan_Tiles() in AutoIt.  You can also chose to download without MapParser.exe.
      At the moment Scanning a image resets the arrays, but you can add tiles after scanning.
      Images can be added as tiles without scan image at all.  Then configure settings to give your world parameters and manually fill the world data with tile indexes.
      Using the settings you can change tile size after a scan.  Example: you wanted to replace a map with different sized tiles.
      Changing and replacing tile / world data is easy.  B/c tile world editor.

Hotkeys, I use CTRL+R in image above to signal replace tile action and I use "G" to Get the tile under mouse.
      Hotkeys are not saved to disk and thus are set to default between sessions.
      I might draw the world to pre-rendered surfaces and use them as multi-layer someday.  I do that in my AutoIt, DragonWarrior Remake but I could spend forever unsure what features are important for this.  The DW_Remake has a method of replacing a tile with a tile on two layers.  So you could replace a tree on the first layer with a grass, and a tree in the second layer.  This is all getting very confusing.
      I attempted to write the good code.  If something could be better, please advise.
      Fifth release.  Enjoy.
      For download, videos, and example of created world file data; please visit the MapIt webpage: http://songersoft.com/programming/mapit/mapit_about.phtml
      Special thanks: @AdmiralAlkex, @Melba23, @MrCreatoR
      Main AutoIt source file: Will not run without other Includes and SDL DLLs.
      Last Update: 5/26/2018 3:45 PM EST
      REMOVED CODE BLOCK:  I was informed the this page loaded very slowly, one solution so far has been to remove the 2k lines in the code block.
      When I recieve more feedback from the User I may reduce image size or remove images.
      Next Version Added: $eSETTING_TILE_LAST_PATH I have the weekend, I want to write world layers with aBoard surfaces.  
    • SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance

WinActivate("MEDITECH - Internet Explorer") Sleep (500) $oIE = _IEAttach("MEDITECH") $oDiv1 = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "sysmenu-searchbarbutton") _IEAction($oDiv1, "click") I am just trying to click the little magnifying glass, next to the gear button with no luck. I was hoping someone might have an idea why this is not working?

• Burgs
      By Burgs
      Hello,
        I have a website with a Google Map I setup using the Google Map API.  It works and displays just fine.  However to make it useful to me I need to be able to dynamically change the map to display different areas by sending new Latitude and Longitude coordinates.  I am having difficulty making this happen.  Here is my code thus far:
      #include <IE.au3> $oIE3 = _IECreate("http://my_sample_website.html") ;just an example, not an actual site... _IELoadWait($oIE3) $s_word = "lat:" $oInputs = _IETagNameAllGetCollection($oIE3) if @error <> 0 Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "ERROR", "Error is: " & @error) EndIf ;@error For $oInput In $oInputs if Number($iPos) == -1 Then $iPos = StringInStr($oInput.innerHTML, String($s_word)) if (Number($iPos) > 0) AND (@error == 0) Then ConsoleWrite("I FOUND IT...! " & String($s_word) & @CRLF) $sHTML = _IEBodyReadHTML($oIE3) $_lat_look = 0 $_lng_look = 0 $_end_look = 0 ;default $_lat_look = StringInStr(String($sHTML), "lat:") if Number($_lat_look) <> 0 Then $_lng_look = StringInStr(String($sHTML), "lng:") if Number($_lng_look) <> 0 Then $_end_look = StringInStr(String($sHTML), "}") if Number($_end_look) <> 0 Then ConsoleWrite("HTML BODY: " & $sHTML & @CRLF) $_old_lat = String(StringMid(String($sHTML), $_lat_look, ($_lng_look - $_lat_look))) $_old_lng = String(StringMid(String($sHTML), $_lng_look, ($_end_look - $_lng_look))) ConsoleWrite("$_old_lat: " & $_old_lat & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("$_old_lng: " & $_old_lng & @CRLF) $_new_lat = "lat: " & String("-34.397") & ", " $_new_lng = "lng: " & String("150.644") & "}; " ConsoleWrite("...new lat is: " & String($_new_lat) & " new lng is: " & String($_new_lng) & @CRLF) $_LOOK = StringReplace($_old_lat, 1, String($_new_lat)) $_LOOK2 = StringReplace($_old_lng, 1, String($_new_lng)) ConsoleWrite("$_LOOK: " & $_LOOK & "$_LOOK2: " & $_LOOK2 & @CRLF) EndIf ;'$_end_look' NOT "0"... $iPos = -1 EndIf ;'String($s_word)' was found in the collection '$oInputs' EndIf ;'$iPos' is "-1" Next  
        I am having trouble trying to replace the line in the HTML ($sHTML variable in my example) that contains the "lat:" and "lng:" information.  I figure if I can replace that line everything else remains the same, and in theory, the map should cycle to display a map with the new latitude and longitude coordinates...I hope. 
        I have attempted to write the $sHTML to a text document and then use '_IEBodyWriteHTML' to read it back into the webpage HTML however that is not working.  There must be an easier method to accomplish this...what am I missing here...?  Any thoughts greatly appreciated.  Regards.       
    • lenclstr746
      By lenclstr746
      HELLO GUYS
      I'm a work on a background see and click bot project 
      I can complete it if your help me
      (using imagesearch , gdi+ and  fastfind)
    • Mannyfresh31
      By Mannyfresh31
      First of all IDK if it's OK to post this topic here and if not I'm asking to move it to the right place.
      Anyway I ask for help in the PDF UDF main thread but nobody has answer me yet and I really need help on this.
      See the problem started when I upgraded Autoit to its new version you can see the thread in the following link