Last Update: 2015/05/21
    Requirements:
    this UDF is for PDFCreator 1.x.x not for 2.x.x

FORUM LINK:

What's New in Version 0.1a

Released

File correctly uploaded.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• SorryButImaNewbie
      By SorryButImaNewbie
      Hello,
      I try to add a new UDF to my AutoIT library, and it seems I fail. I started to work following the insturctions found on the wiki . 
      I made an extra folder just next to my AutoIT folder, called ExtraUDF, and copied the file CUIAutomation2.au3 in it (I try to use this UDF for automating a program) then I run sciteconfig, set this folder up as User Include Folder, applied the changes, then run the calltip manager and got a msg when I tried to parse it. I attach a few pictures for better present the problem.
      I think I miss something here, should i put anything else on the ExtraUDF folder? I dont think that the CallTip manager added the udf to scite, If I try to run it i get a msg saying that I Scite cant open the include file and naturally after that, It can't use the functions called from it.
      Thank you for your help and insight as always! Please ask, if anything is fuzzy about the problem

• Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Good day to the members of the forum.. 
      Is there any UDF that is available to automate Attachmate Extra Mainframe sessions?
      I am trying to automate mainframe processes. I couldn't get values from particular co-ordinates in mainframe or pass values to particular co-ordinates in mainframe.
      Please let me know if there is any UDF or any other kind of solution is available. 
      Thanks and regards,
      Gowrisankar R.
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning
      I was looking around the forum if there were some customizable solutions about creating a PDF from "0" to something like a report...
      What I'd like to do is something with a header ( 2 logos and a title ), with a table which contains data read from a file
      At the moment, I was working with HTML, since I know it and it's very simple to do a table with some data inside...
      But know, I'm a bit stuck about the exporting the HTML page to PDF... And, here too, if someone knows how to do it, please, I'm here listening
      Thanks guys

• FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning
      I would like to know if I can use the Excel UDF to manipulating a .csv file without having Office installed on the PC I'm going to work...
      I read somewhere that it could be done, but I'm here to ask and be sure of what I remember... 
      I'd like to post another question...
      How can I retrieve the handle of a windows from a PID of an .exe?
      I have my script that does a ShellExecute ( which returns the PID of the .exe ), and then, switching a parameter read from a .ini file, adapt the Window on the screen ( Maximize, Minimize, On Top )...
      I tried, but without having success with this:

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile_x64=prova.exe #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIEx.au3> #include <Array.au3> Local $sFileConfigurazione = @ScriptDir & "\configurazione_exe.ini" If(FileExists($sFileConfigurazione)) Then Local $aSezioniIni = IniReadSection($sFileConfigurazione, "CONFIGURAZIONE_EXE") If @error Then MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR, "Errore!", "Errore durante l'apertura del file: " & @CRLF & $sFileConfigurazione & @CRLF & "Errore: " & @error) Else ; Lancio dell'applicativo indicato nel file di configurazione Local $iPID = ShellExecute($aSezioniIni[1][1]) Local $hWnd If($iPID <> 0) Then Local $aWinList = WinList() For $i = 1 To $aWinList[0][0] If(WinGetProcess($aWinList[$i][1] = $iPID)) Then $hWnd = $aWinList[$i][1] EndIf Next Switch($aSezioniIni[2][1]) Case $aSezioniIni[2][1] = "MIN" WinSetState($hWnd, "", @SW_MINIMIZE) Case $aSezioniIni[2][1] = "MAX" WinSetState($hWnd, "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) Case $aSezioniIni[2][1] = "TOP" WinSetOnTop($hWnd, "", $WINDOWS_ONTOP) EndSwitch EndIf EndIf EndIf It just set on top the .exe I'm launching...
      Thanks
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning guys
      I'd like to know if there is a way to convert a PDF in CSV or, eventually, in TXT, in order to read from it, like a database...
      I have a PDF and I think ( I dind't search a lot on the forum ) with AutoIt, but I'd like work with Excel styles...
      Does anyone know a good program which convert PDF to CSV? 
      PS: the PDF file is 5 MB, and it contains 439 pages...
      Thanks everyone for the help