Cookie Consent (Silk Tide Modification) 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

About This File

This is a modification of the Cookie Consent javascript from https://silktide.com/tools/cookie-consent/

The original was trying to be too clever for my tastes with multiple font sizes and sliders for different screen sizes. It didn't look great on my desktop, tablet, phone. It would I've stripped it down to the bare minimum to reduce distraction. It just features a single line in body text.

The original version used an Amazon S3 address for the javascript and CSS which was OK but the Cache-Control / Expires headers are not present which wasn't great for PageSpeed/YSlow reports and caching. With this version you have to self-host the files. Of course if you use a CDN you can upload them there too.

Whether it complies with the EU cookie law as implemented in your country is for you to determine - this implementation is fine for the UK and common to a number of notable websites such as http://www.theregister.co.uk (it's what I modelled the banner and CSS on).

To use:

- Upload the js and css files to your host somewhere. 

- Add this code to your pages just before the </head> tag. Modify the text as required and adjust the url for the css. 

Example:

<!-- Begin Cookie Consent -->
<script type="text/javascript">
    window.cookieconsent_options = {"message":"This website uses cookies","dismiss":"Close","learnMore":"Find out more","link":"https://www.yoursite.com/site/cookie-policy/","theme":"//www.yoursite.com/js/cookieconsent/cookieconsent-dark.css"};
</script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="//www.yoursite.com/js/cookieconsent/cookieconsent.min.js"></script>
<!-- End Cookie Consent -->

See the forum url for more details/discussion..

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• guinness
      By guinness
      Just trying out the latest version of AutoIt and thinking more functional
      #include <Array.au3> ; Example ; An example of filtering, mapping and reducing arrays, using a function reference. ; This is similiar to how it would be done in the likes of JavaScript ; i.e. more functional (declarative) than procedural (imperative) ; Filter example Local $aiFilteredBefore[] = [1, 2, 3, 50, 30, 40, 20, 30] Local $aiFilteredAfter = _ArrayFilter($aiFilteredBefore, GtrThan30) _ArrayDisplay($aiFilteredAfter, '_ArrayFilter::') ; Map example Local $aiMappedBefore[] = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9] Local $aiMappedAfter = _ArrayMap($aiMappedBefore, MultiplyByTwo) _ArrayDisplay($aiMappedAfter, '_ArrayMap::') ; Reduce example ; Sum all values in the array Local $aiReducedBefore[] = [1, 2, 3, 50, 30, 40, 20, 30] ConsoleWrite('_ArrayReduce:: ' & _ArrayReduce($aiReducedBefore, SumValues) & @CRLF) ; Passing an empty array, will return the initial value; otherwise, sets @error to 4 ; if no initial value is defined Local $aEmpty[] = [] ConsoleWrite('_ArrayReduce:: ' & _ArrayReduce($aEmpty, SumValues, 0) & @CRLF) ; Array callback functions (for the examples only) Func GtrThan30($iValue) Return $iValue > 30 EndFunc ;==>GtrThan30 Func MultiplyByTwo($iValue, $iIndex, $aiArray) ; Notice how the function is called with the optional arguments "index" and "original array" ConsoleWrite('Index:: ' & $iIndex & ', Array:: ' & _ArrayToString($aiArray) & @CRLF) Return $iValue * 2 EndFunc ;==>MultiplyByTwo Func SumValues($a, $b) Return $a + $b EndFunc ;==>SumValues ; Functions ; The callback function is invoked with fn(value, [index, [array]]) Func _ArrayFilter($avArray, $hFunc) If Not IsArray($avArray) Then ; Null is more appropriate than returning the likes of -1 or an empty array Return SetError(1, 0, Null) EndIf If Not IsFunc($hFunc) Then Return SetError(2, 0, Null) EndIf Local Const $iLength = UBound($avArray) Local $avFiltered[$iLength] If $iLength = 0 Then Return $avFiltered EndIf Local $iIndex = 0 For $i = 0 To $iLength - 1 Local $bIsFiltered = __ArrayCall($hFunc, 3, $avArray[$i], $i, $avArray) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, Null) ElseIf $bIsFiltered Then $avFiltered[$iIndex] = $avArray[$i] $iIndex += 1 EndIf Next ReDim $avFiltered[$iIndex] Return $avFiltered EndFunc ;==>_ArrayFilter ; The callback function is invoked with fn(value, [index, [array]]) Func _ArrayMap($avArray, $hFunc) If Not IsArray($avArray) Then ; Null is more appropriate than returning the likes of -1 or an empty array Return SetError(1, 0, Null) EndIf If Not IsFunc($hFunc) Then Return SetError(2, 0, Null) EndIf Local Const $iLength = UBound($avArray) Local $avMapped[$iLength] If $iLength = 0 Then Return $avMapped EndIf For $i = 0 To $iLength - 1 $avMapped[$i] = __ArrayCall($hFunc, 3, $avArray[$i], $i, $avArray) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, Null) EndIf Next Return $avMapped EndFunc ;==>_ArrayMap ; The callback function is invoked with fn(current, value, [index, [array]]) Func _ArrayReduce($avArray, $hFunc, $vInitial = Default) If Not IsArray($avArray) Then ; Null is more appropriate than returning the likes of -1 or an empty array Return SetError(1, 0, Null) EndIf If Not IsFunc($hFunc) Then Return SetError(2, 0, Null) EndIf Local $bHasInitial = @NumParams >= 3 Local $iLength = UBound($avArray) If $iLength = 0 Then If Not $bHasInitial Then Return SetError(4, 0, Null) EndIf Return $vInitial EndIf For $i = 0 To $iLength - 1 If $bHasInitial Then $vInitial = __ArrayCall($hFunc, 3, $vInitial, $avArray[$i], $i, $avArray) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, Null) EndIf Else $bHasInitial = True $vInitial = $avArray[$i] EndIf Next Return $vInitial EndFunc ;==>_ArrayReduce Func __ArrayCall($hFunc, $iError, $vArg1 = Default, $vArg2 = Default, $vArg3 = Default, $vArg4 = Default) Local Const $CALL_ERROR = 0xDEAD Local Const $CALL_EXTENDED = 0xBEEF Local $vRet = Call($hFunc, $vArg1) If @error = $CALL_ERROR And @extended = $CALL_EXTENDED Then $vRet = Call($hFunc, $vArg1, $vArg2) If @error = $CALL_ERROR And @extended = $CALL_EXTENDED Then $vRet = Call($hFunc, $vArg1, $vArg2, $vArg3) If @error = $CALL_ERROR And @extended = $CALL_EXTENDED Then $vRet = Call($hFunc, $vArg1, $vArg2, $vArg3, $vArg4) If @error = $CALL_ERROR And @extended = $CALL_EXTENDED Then ; The function exists, but there is no appropriate function signature Return SetError($iError, 0, Null) EndIf EndIf EndIf EndIf Return SetError(@error, @extended, $vRet) EndFunc ;==>__ArrayCall  
    • Chimp
      By Chimp
      An example on how to inject jQuery into a web page
      It can be useful to manage the page from AutoIt using jQuery.
      Idea from here: http://www.learningjquery.com/2009/04/better-stronger-safer-jquerify-bookmarklet
      Suggestions and improvements are welcome
      #include <ie.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $oIE = _IECreate("www.google.com") Local $jQuery = _jQuerify($oIE) MsgBox(0, "Version", "jQuery version: " & $jQuery.fn.jquery) MsgBox(0, "Example", "click ok to exit." & @CRLF & "Google logo will fade out by jQuery...") $jQuery('#hplogo').fadeOut(3000) ; jQuery will fade out the google logo EndFunc ;==>Example ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _jQuerify ; Description ...: ; Syntax ........: _jQuerify(Byref $oIE) ; Parameters ....: $oIE - Object variable of an InternetExplorer.Application. ; Return values .: an object variable pointing to the jQuery library ; Author ........: Chimp ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _jQuerify(ByRef $oIE) Local $jsEval, $jQuery, $otherlib = False ; create a reference to the javascript eval() function $oIE.document.parentWindow.setTimeout('document.head.eval = eval', 0) Do Sleep(250) $jsEval = Execute('$oIE.Document.head.eval') Until IsObj($jsEval) ; if jQuery is not already loaded then load it If $jsEval("typeof jQuery=='undefined'") Then ; check if the '$' (dollar) name is already in use by other library If $jsEval("typeof $=='function'") Then $otherlib = True Local $oScript = $oIE.document.createElement('script'); $oScript.type = 'text/javascript' ; If you want to load jQuery from a disk file use the following statement ; where i.e. jquery-1.9.1.js is the file containing the jQuery source ; (or also use a string variable containing the whole jQuery listing) ;~ $oScript.TextContent = FileRead(@ScriptDir & "\jquery-1.9.1.js") ; <--- from a file ; If you want to download jQuery from the web use this statement $oScript.src = 'https://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.min.js' ; <--- from an url $oIE.document.getElementsByTagName('head').item(0).appendChild($oScript) Do Sleep(250) Until $jsEval("typeof jQuery == 'function'") EndIf Do Sleep(250) $jQuery = $jsEval("jQuery") Until IsObj($jQuery) If $otherlib Then $jsEval('jQuery.noConflict();') Return $jQuery EndFunc ;==>_jQuerify  
    • XaelloNegative
      By XaelloNegative
      Hi there.
      Im having some kind of a coder block here, 
      <td class="treeview ctl00_CenterContent_objTreeView_2" style="white-space:nowrap;"> <input type="checkbox" name="ctl00_CenterContent_objTreeViewn1CheckBox" id="ctl00_CenterContent_objTreeViewn1CheckBox"> <span class="ctl00_CenterContent_objTreeView_0 treeview ctl00_CenterContent_objTreeView_1" id="ctl00_CenterContent_objTreeViewt1" style="border-style:none;font-size:1em;"> <i class="fa fa-file-code-o fa-fw"> </i> <span data-placement="bottom" data-toggle="tooltip" title="" data-original-title="Tool tip for said part">REFUNDS</span></span></td> this is a code directly from the website im working with. I was thinking of inserting a javascript that would get the "REFUNDS" part. Any ideas on how to do so?
      Any thoughts will be highly appreciated.
    • Patryk
      By Patryk
      Dear Colleagues,
      I have no idea how to refer to style.display in my loop. There is a button like: 
      <input name="ctl00$bodyPlaceholder$btnFecharProcessamento" class="button" id="bodyPlaceholder_btnFecharProcessamento" style="display: none;" onclick="FecharJanelaProcessamento();return false;" type="submit" value="Fechar"> I want it to be clicked as soon as button's style change from style="display: none;" to  style= ="display: inline-block;" 
      This is what I got, but it's not working...
      Func GetButtons() $oButtons = _IEGetObjByName($oForm,"ctl00$bodyPlaceholder$btnFecharProcessamento",-1) $i = 0 While $i <> 1 For $oBtn In $oButtons If _IEFormElementGetValue($oBtn) = "Fechar" And $oBtn.document.style.display = "display: inline-block;" Then $i = 1 _IEAction($oBtn, "focus") _IEAction($oBtn, "click") ExitLoop EndIf Next WEnd EndFunc  
      I will really appreciate if you could help me with these loop!
    • Omnitica
      By Omnitica
      Hello!
      I'm new to the forums! Couldn't find any threads covering this issue. Sorry if I'm wrong.

I'm having problems changing the text/value of a input box. The particular box doesn't have a name or id, just: class="jq_hotkeys_enabled form-control".
      This class appears multiple times throughout the source, so I don't think It's right to reference that object. 
      See image 1.
      However, I've managed to find a object with the name "ctl00$content$ctrl$ucServiceTime$rpServicetimes$ctl00$edtHiddenResourceHelper" which contains the value of the input box, and the id for the person in the dropdown/combobox left of it. (with "dummy-1" selected).
      See image 2.
      As you can see the value is 3982,4545     ( name , time )
      But when I try to change the value of it by doing:
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IEAttach(WinGetHandle("[CLASS:IEFrame]"),"embedded") Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "aspnetForm") Local $oInput = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "ctl00$content$ctrl$ucServiceTime$rpServicetimes$ctl00$edtHiddenResourceHelper") _IEFormElementSetValue($oInput, "3982,1337") The box doesn't get its new value. I  can see in the source that it's changed though.
      See image 3.

However, if I do: 
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IEAttach(WinGetHandle("[CLASS:IEFrame]"),"embedded") Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "aspnetForm") Local $oInput = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "ctl00$content$ctrl$ucServiceTime$rpServicetimes$ctl00$edtHiddenResourceHelper") _IEFormElementSetValue($oInput, "3982,1337") $oIE.document.parentwindow.execScript("theForm.submit()") ; But it needs to reload the page The box gets its new value after the page reloads by the theForm.submit() function. 
      This is a bit unfortunate as I want the changes to happen instantly like when I type in the box with the keyboard... or select in the combobox.
      Maybe someone knows how I can do this? Looking forward to an answer! 
      Thanks in advance.

Note: Unfortunately I can't provide with the real URL as it is constricted to employees in the company I work for, but let me know If I should provide anything else.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.