GRM Helper 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This program will help you to automatically generate code for GUIRegisterMsg function. Select a control name from the combo box. Then the listView will populate the events of that control. If you click on any event name, you can see the event description in the edit box. Type your control's handle in the Control Handle textbox. Then type the line number where you want to call the function. Then type the line number where you want to add the actual function code. Then press Insert ToSciTE button. That's all. 

Here is the code generated by this program.

GUIRegisterMsg($WM_COMMAND, "WM_COMMAND")

Func WM_COMMAND($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam)
    #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg
    Local $hWndFrom, $iIDFrom, $iCode, $hWndListBox
    If Not IsHWnd($Sample) Then $hWndListBox = GUICtrlGetHandle($Sample)
    $hWndFrom = $lParam
    $iIDFrom = BitAND($wParam, 0xFFFF) ; Low Word
    $iCode = BitShift($wParam, 16) ; Hi Word

Switch $hWndFrom
        Case  $Sample, $hWndListBox
            Switch $iCode
                Case $LBN_SELCHANGE
                    ; Insert your code here

Case $LBN_DBLCLK
                    ; Insert your code here

Case $LBN_SELCANCEL
                    ; Insert your code here

EndSwitch
    EndSwitch
    Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG
EndFunc   ;==>WM_COMMAND

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• tremolux66
      By tremolux66
      I use a monospace font for editing AutoIt scripts in SciTE (currently, CourierNew 9pt). Regardless of what font size I set in the configuration, when I start SciTE to resume editing the script text is one size smaller than I specified. When I type Ctrl+<numpad-slash> the text changes to the desired size. The same is true of the output pane, and I have to reset the size for both areas every time I start SciTE.
      IIRC, I've made few other changes to the configuration (e.g., changed the search highlight color and disabled Tidy), so this behavior seems odd. About SciTE says it's version 3.6.0 (Aug. 4, 2015).
      Any idea how to fix this?
    • user4157124
      By user4157124
      As they're opinion-based to some degree; how are AutoIt's best practices decided and do suggestions get considered?
      Some suggestions :
      For...To...Step...Next -loop variable-naming like $iN ($i1, $i2, etc.) : conforms to recommended naming convention, identifies level (albeit inverted to ExitLoop and ContinueLoop's convention) and enables SciTE selection-highlighting (requires minimum of 3 characters). Minimize logic in global scope, separate data & settings from logic, use of vertical space, project organization (folder structure, resource- and include file management). Example (loop variable-naming, minimizing logic in global scope and separation of settings from logic) :
      #include <Array.au3> Global Enum $RANDOM_RETURNFLOAT, _ $RANDOM_RETURNINTEGER Global Enum $EXITCODE_NONE Global Const $g_sChar0 = '-' Global Const $g_sChar1 = '+' Global Const $g_iAmountX = 10 Global Const $g_iAmountY = $g_iAmountX Main() Func Main() Local $aArray[$g_iAmountY][$g_iAmountX] For $i1 = 0 To $g_iAmountY - 1 For $i2 = 0 To $g_iAmountX - 1 $aArray[$i1][$i2] = Random(0, 1, $RANDOM_RETURNINTEGER) ? $g_sChar1 : $g_sChar0 Next Next _ArrayDisplay($aArray) Exit $EXITCODE_NONE EndFunc Example (project organization) :
      + project_folder + bak [backup files] + bin [distributed binaries and dependencies] + inc [non-standard include files] + res [resource files (icons, file+install files, etc.)] + usr [configuration files, databases, etc.] - script.au3 - script.exe Example (use of vertical space) :
      Func _DigitalRoot($iNum) Local $sNum = '' Local $aNum While $iNum > 9 $sNum = String($iNum) $aNum = StringSplit($sNum, '') $iNum = 0 For $i1 = 1 To $aNum[0] $iNum += Int($aNum[$i1]) Next WEnd Return $iNum EndFunc
    • wimhek
      By wimhek
      LS
      Is it possible to open file(s) in scite in read only mode ?
      If so, How ?

Thnx

• Hoth2001
      By Hoth2001
      I installed AutoIt to my computer 3 days ago...and have invested the last 3 days learning how to use it.
      As learned in the tutorials, whenever opening I new file in Scite editor I'd immediatley save the file
      I left the Scite Editor open for the past 3 consecutive days on my laptop

No problem

Today I closed Autoit for the first time, restarted my computer, and opened up the Scite Editor
      Now whenever I try to save a file I am prevented from doing so because I apparently don't have permission!?  
      And whenever I try to run any of the programs I've created over the past 3 days now I keep getting annoying popup notifications before I run them

Problem

To go around the issue, I copied a program originally saved in the AUtoIt folder to another folder (since I was barred from saving it in it's original AutoIt location)
      NOw when I run the code the mouse coordiantes are all off
      and I still get that pesky notification whenever I try to run a program

Big Problem!!!
      Anyone have any clue why I'm going through this BS?

1. I checked my User settings and YES I am the administrator on this cpu
      2. I tried to de-select the "read only" attribute for the AutoIt folder (everytime after doing this successfully the folder immediately and automatically reverts back to "read only")

Any help would be MOST appreciated. I've attached screen shots of the annoying bus I keep getting

• algiuxas
      By algiuxas
      Hello everybody!
      I get these weird errors in SciTE console:
      [0801/210405:ERROR:tcp_socket_win.cc(335)] bind() returned an error: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted. (0x2740) [0801/210405:ERROR:devtools_http_handler.cc(229)] Cannot start http server for devtools. Stop devtools. [0801/210405:ERROR:browser_gpu_channel_host_factory.cc(119)] Failed to launch GPU process. [0801/210405:ERROR:browser_gpu_channel_host_factory.cc(119)] Failed to launch GPU process. My script:
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <Misc.au3> #NoTrayIcon $title = "Hello" $txt = "..." ; TODO: Make 4 of them ;~ #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= ;~ $1_GUI = GUICreate($title, 370, 120, -1, -1) ;~ GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF) ;~ $1_B1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("B1", 136, 80, 107, 25) ;~ GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") ;~ $1_B2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("B2", 248, 80, 107, 25) ;~ GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") ;~ GUICtrlCreateLabel($txt, 16, 24, 338, 52) ;~ GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") ;~ GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) ;~ GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ;~ #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= $2_GUI = GUICreate($title, 370, 0?"Hi :)":120, -1, -1) GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF) $2_B1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("B1", 136, 80, 107, 25) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") $2_B2 = GUICtrlCreateButton(0?":D":"B2", 248, 80, 107, 25) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") GUICtrlCreateLabel($txt, 16, 24, 338, 52) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### $u32dll = DllOpen("user32.dll") ;~ Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) ;~ GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-3, "_Exit") ; TODO: Fix, doesn't work with 2 GUI at the same time ;~ GUICtrlSetOnEvent($B11, "_Exit") ;~ GUICtrlSetOnEvent($B21, "_Exit") ;~ GUICtrlSetOnEvent($B12, "_Exit") ;~ GUICtrlSetOnEvent($B22, "_Exit") ;~ $pos1 = WinGetPos($GUI1) ;~ $pos2 = WinGetPos($GUI1) While 1 ;~ $pos1 = WinGetPos($GUI1) ;~ $pos2 = WinGetPos($GUI1) ;~ $x = $pos1[0] - 370 ;~ $y = $pos1[1] ;~ WinMove($GUI2, "", $x, $y, $pos1[2], $pos1[3], 1) ; Press middle mouse button to close (it's gonna be a non malicious prank for my friend) If _IsPressed(4, $u32dll) Then Exit $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE _Exit() ;~ Case $1_B1 ;~ _Exit() ;~ Case $1_B2 ;~ _Exit() Case $2_B1 _Exit() Case $2_B2 _Exit() EndSwitch WEnd Func _Exit() ; TODO: ... ;~ GUIDelete($1_GUI) GUIDelete($2_GUI) Exit EndFunc ;==>_Exit How to get rid of these errors?