GRM Helper 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This program will help you to automatically generate code for GUIRegisterMsg function. Select a control name from the combo box. Then the listView will populate the events of that control. If you click on any event name, you can see the event description in the edit box. Type your control's handle in the Control Handle textbox. Then type the line number where you want to call the function. Then type the line number where you want to add the actual function code. Then press Insert ToSciTE button. That's all. 

Here is the code generated by this program.

Func WM_COMMAND($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam)
    #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg
    Local $hWndFrom, $iIDFrom, $iCode, $hWndListBox
    If Not IsHWnd($Sample) Then $hWndListBox = GUICtrlGetHandle($Sample)
    $hWndFrom = $lParam
    $iIDFrom = BitAND($wParam, 0xFFFF) ; Low Word
    $iCode = BitShift($wParam, 16) ; Hi Word

Switch $hWndFrom
        Case  $Sample, $hWndListBox
            Switch $iCode
                Case $LBN_SELCHANGE
                    ; Insert your code here
                Case $LBN_DBLCLK
                    ; Insert your code here
                Case $LBN_SELCANCEL
                    ; Insert your code here
EndFunc   ;==>WM_COMMAND

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• Danyfirex
      Scite Console Color
      By Danyfirex
      Hello Guys. Recently I had to reinstall Autoit and Scite. But for some reason (I dont know) I got wrong console colors liek this picture.

I read in this topic about that.
      I could not fix that issue.
      I'm using latest version of AutoIt and SciTE. I reinstalled them and still same issue. Even tried portable version and same issue.
      I also delete all  %appdata% and instalation folder files.
      Does SciTE support to change this maybe editing something in .properties files?
    • jmstubiera
      Toggle a form state
      By jmstubiera
      Hello team,
      Any ideas on how I can have a combo box change it's guistate. Below is my code:
      $comboBox = GUICtrlCreateCombo("-- Select Type --", 280, 104, 145, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWN, $CBS_AUTOHSCROLL, $WS_DISABLED)) GUICtrlSetData(-1, "One|Two|Three|Four") So basically, once I click on a button, the $combo box's state will change from being disabled to being active again.
      Thanks in advance.
    • onlineth
      scite buttons under the menu too small
      By onlineth
      Hi guys, wow, it's been awhile since I was last on this forum. Anyway, I've loaded up AutoIt and opened scite to a nice surprise,

Any way to get those buttons under the menu a bit bigger?
    • yyywww
      Can SciTE display the last lines that have been previously modified?
      By yyywww
      I hope this is the right place to ask. I have a somewhat large AutoIt script that I occasionally expand on, but I often forget what I last changed in the script, so it would be nice to have a visual distinction. In SciTE, Is it possible to see which lines of the script have been modified lately?
      I had the idea, for example, that lines that have been modified lately could be in shades of green, while lines that haven't been modified in a while don't have any color overlay.
      I've attached an example of what I mean.
      Does something like this exist for the SciTE/AutoIT editor?

• Estimize
      Help with copying and pasting into variables
      By Estimize
      The code below is intended to copy and paste highlighted text but I've been running into trouble.
      The Text is already highlighted via the Mouseclicks and I've tried selecting text myself and then running code but I've no such luck. The issue is with the send("^C") part of the code I believe because ClipGet() works when I manually copy something. Any help is appreciated.
      #include <Array.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Sleep(1000) MouseClick("left",1162, 497,2,1) send("^C") sleep(2000) $Time = ClipGet() MsgBox(1,"",$Time,0)  
      Update : I've just ran Send("^c") on its own in blank page in autoit to see what it entered and the photo below shows just that.