About This File
An advanced mathematics UDF written in AutoIt.
- Extending the default mathematical library with functions like Sec, ACsc...
- Advanced mathematical functions like Riemann's zeta, etc.
- Differentiating functions
- Calculating the probability of an event
- Working with natural numbers (GCD, LCM, primes, ...)
- Number sequences
- Working with points in 2D-space
- Finding paths in a graph
- And more!
What's New in Version 1.8
- Improved accuracy for Airy and Bessel functions
- Added Simpson's rule to Integral()
- BesselJn() and BesselYn() support negative n's
- Added sine, cosine, hyperbolic sine and hyperbolic cosine integrals (Si(), Ci(), Shi(), Chi() respectively)
- Added RandomMatrix(), MatrixGetRow(), MatrixGetCol()
- Added more statistical functions - Covariance(), CentralMoment(), Kurtosis(), Skewness() and CorrelationPCC()
- Added (some) cell-wise matrix operations - MatrixCellwise*() (see MatrixCellwise.au3)
- Added improper integration to Integral()
- Added some algorithms (QNG, QK) ported from QUADPACK numerical integration library
- Added few pseudo-random number generators (PRNG's) - LCG and Xorshift