About This File
Dbug is graphical debugger for AutoIt.
- Debug the complete script or just parts of it
- Display run status (line number of currently executed function)
- GUI default always-on-top in the upper right corner for comfortable debugging
- WM_NOTIFY and WM_COMMAND hook to prevent interference with possible message handlers
- Display scope, type and value of variables, expressions, macro's and constants (global AND function local)
- Execute commands in an immediate window. Can be expressions, functions and assignments
- Detailed display of array, struct and object variables
- Dynamic display of variable value in the source code (under cursor)
- Array table viewer with ability to view the sub-arrays, the correct handling of macro @Error, @Extended and other changes
- OEM and ANSI console output
- Conditional breakpoints
- Saving settings and debugging state
- and much more...
How to use
- Extract from downloaded archive _Dbug.au3 to your Autoit include dir
- Add #include <_Dbug.au3> in to your code and run code
- Before compile or buid comment or remove #include <_Dbug.au3> from your code
What's New in Version 2018.05.24
2018.05.24 - Fixed icon id's
2018.05.17 - Fixed problem with icl (problem with wrong Dbug icon on the taskbar). Delete dbug.icl from your %TEMP% folder before start a new version.
Thank you @asdf8 for collaboration.
2018.04.25 - Fixed missed #Include <WinAPISysWin.au3>