About This File
Dbug is graphical debugger for AutoIt.
- Debug the complete script or just parts of it
- Display run status (line number of currently executed function)
- GUI default always-on-top in the upper right corner for comfortable debugging
- WM_NOTIFY and WM_COMMAND hook to prevent interference with possible message handlers
- Display scope, type and value of variables, expressions, macro's and constants (global AND function local)
- Execute commands in an immediate window. Can be expressions, functions and assignments
- Detailed display of array, struct and object variables
- Dynamic display of variable value in the source code (under cursor)
- Array table viewer with ability to view the sub-arrays, the correct handling of macro @Error, @Extended and other changes
- OEM and ANSI console output
- Conditional breakpoints
- Saving settings and debugging state
- and much more...