silent-ninite 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

cramaboule

1 Screenshot

About This File

(almoast) Silent Ninite visite ninite.com

Put the ninite.exe file into the same folder as the silent-ninite.exe.

Run 'silent-ninite.exe' and 'See' the beauty!!! :-)

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• ur
      eclipse export war file silently
      By ur
      I have a project in eclipse which is created using below options.
      File --> New --> Dynamic web application project..   I have linked the src folder to local GitHub synced folder.   Whenever there is a change in GitHub source files, I need to clean the project (only clean , not clean and build)   Once the clean is completed, I will export the complete project as war file (right click on project folder in eclipse and export --> war )   I didn't find any command line options to eclipse to do this. Any other alternative to automate this in AutoIT.
    • bstjohn
      Silent uninstall broken in Win10 -- need suggestions for workaround
      By bstjohn
      I'm running AutoIT v3.3.14.2 on Windows 10 ver 1511.  The September Cumulative Update from Microsoft has broken the way some third party credential providers work.  You can see more detail here:  https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7018051
      So I want to automatically and silently remove this update from all our machines.  In Windows 7 I could easily do it with this:
      wusa.exe /uninstall /kb:3185614 /quiet
      But apparently Microsoft has taken away the /quiet switch functionality in Windows 10.   wusa /? will show that the switch is there, but when trying to use it error 87 (invalid parameter) is returned.
      So I relented on that point and decided to run wusa without the quiet switch.  It pops up a child window that prompts for confirmation before uninstalling the update.  Sounds like a perfect job for AutoIT, right?  Except I can't get the button to click, either using ControlClick or ControlSend or Send.  I can select it by sending the {Alt} key to it and it highlights.  But I just can't get it to accept the click or {Enter}.
      I then tried using Powershell and DISM to remove the package, but this is a hotfix and doesn't have a package name, so I can't use dism /remove-package, either.
      Does anybody have any other ideas how this can be done silently?
    • cramaboule
      Ninite-Silent
      By cramaboule
      There is a great tool called ninite (www.ninite.com)

The only problem is that it is not really 'silent'

So I wrote this little script to make it silent (like /S or /Silent or /quiet)

Just rename the downloaded 'Ninite ....... exe' into 'Ninite.exe' and place it into the same folder as the Ninite-silent.exe (my AutoIt prg) Run it and that's it !

Link to my au3 and zip files here
      Also available here
      Enjoy

Cramaboule!
      EDIT: Change link website!