ur

eclipse export war file silently

6 posts in this topic

I have a project in eclipse which is created using below options.

File --> New --> Dynamic web application project..

I have linked the src folder to local GitHub synced folder.

Whenever there is a change in GitHub source files, I need to clean the project (only clean , not clean and build)

03E1l6.png
Once the clean is completed, I will export the complete project as war file (right click on project folder in eclipse and export --> war )
lmBA2r.png

I didn't find any command line options to eclipse to do this.
Any other alternative to automate this in AutoIT.

Maybe WinMenuSelectItem helps in this case.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

28 minutes ago, water said:

Maybe WinMenuSelectItem helps in this case.

Sorry, I forgot to mention one point.

Once we click the clean option, at the end of the eclipse screen the progress of cleaning will be visible and we need to continue after it completes.

How to set that too?

123.JPG

Is this a control visible to the AutoIt Window Info Tool?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

10 minutes ago, water said:

Is this a control visible to the AutoIt Window Info Tool?

THe "Sign in to Google" is visible but not the Validating MartServer: (97%)

Does function StatusbarGetText return the needed information?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• rudi
      By rudi
      Hello,
      very propably this has been asked before, well, I miss the thread(s) ...
      Is there a command line switch to tell the SciTE setup EXE to install silently ("/S") *AND* to end up with "edit" (instead of "run") as system wide default action for *.au3 files?

As it can be done with the config tool:
      https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/SciTEConfigb1.PNG

Regards, Rudi.
    • Yash91
      By Yash91
      Hi Experts,
      I want to integrate AutoIT with Eclipse to write my code in java for automating the desktop base application, i have integrate jacob 1.18 and verify the dll's also but i am getting How to fix java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Unsupported major.minor version 51 issue.
      I am using 32 bit windows xp with java 1.6 version.
      Java 1.7 is unsupported in 32 bit windows xp. is there any solution for the same.
    • ur
      By ur
      Hi,   I have an eclipse project which I used to compile using GWT plugins. Please find the below link for reference.   MartServer build process (1).docx   Can you suggest any procedure to automate this.   I tried using ANT and used the build.xml by exporting it from eclipse export as wizard. But no luck as the functionality differences are coming.
    • bstjohn
      By bstjohn
      I'm running AutoIT v3.3.14.2 on Windows 10 ver 1511.  The September Cumulative Update from Microsoft has broken the way some third party credential providers work.  You can see more detail here:  https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7018051
      So I want to automatically and silently remove this update from all our machines.  In Windows 7 I could easily do it with this:
      wusa.exe /uninstall /kb:3185614 /quiet
      But apparently Microsoft has taken away the /quiet switch functionality in Windows 10.   wusa /? will show that the switch is there, but when trying to use it error 87 (invalid parameter) is returned.
      So I relented on that point and decided to run wusa without the quiet switch.  It pops up a child window that prompts for confirmation before uninstalling the update.  Sounds like a perfect job for AutoIT, right?  Except I can't get the button to click, either using ControlClick or ControlSend or Send.  I can select it by sending the {Alt} key to it and it highlights.  But I just can't get it to accept the click or {Enter}.
      I then tried using Powershell and DISM to remove the package, but this is a hotfix and doesn't have a package name, so I can't use dism /remove-package, either.
      Does anybody have any other ideas how this can be done silently?
    • cramaboule
      By cramaboule
      There is a great tool called ninite (www.ninite.com)

The only problem is that it is not really 'silent'

So I wrote this little script to make it silent (like /S or /Silent or /quiet)

Just rename the downloaded 'Ninite ....... exe' into 'Ninite.exe' and place it into the same folder as the Ninite-silent.exe (my AutoIt prg) Run it and that's it !

Link to my au3 and zip files here
      Also available here
      Enjoy

Cramaboule!
      EDIT: Change link website!