Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Raj0813
      Launch the web application which has security certificate associated. On launching we get "Select a Certificate from the list of certificates" . how to handle this certificates using AutoIT and certificates are in a drop down. i have only chrome browser to launch the application.  do i need to install autoIt or just the add jar files and dll to it. it is not a pop up.
      Tried adding the certificate to trusted source dint work.. 
      Please find the screenshot attached for the screen obtained.

• By Yash91
      Hi Experts,
      I want to integrate AutoIT with Eclipse to write my code in java for automating the desktop base application, i have integrate jacob 1.18 and verify the dll's also but i am getting How to fix java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Unsupported major.minor version 51 issue.
      I am using 32 bit windows xp with java 1.6 version.
      Java 1.7 is unsupported in 32 bit windows xp. is there any solution for the same.
    • By ur
      I have a project in eclipse which is created using below options.
      File --> New --> Dynamic web application project..   I have linked the src folder to local GitHub synced folder.   Whenever there is a change in GitHub source files, I need to clean the project (only clean , not clean and build)   Once the clean is completed, I will export the complete project as war file (right click on project folder in eclipse and export --> war )   I didn't find any command line options to eclipse to do this. Any other alternative to automate this in AutoIT.