1 Screenshot

About This File

Use MouseClick()  mybe must/need:

#RequireAdmin

DLL incuded on script!

; #INDEX# =================================================================================================
; Title .........: ImageSearch
; AutoIt Version : 3.x
; Language ......: English
; Description ...: Check image Appears or Not and Return the position of an image on the desktop
; Author(s) .....: Dao Van Trong - TRONG.LIVE
; =================================================================================================

; #CURRENT# =================================================================================================
; _ImageSearch
; _ImageSearch_Area
; _ImageSearch_Wait
; _ImageSearch_WaitArea
; =================================================================================================

;===============================================================================
;
; Author:...........: AutoIT VietNam : Dao Van Trong - TRONG.LIVE
; Description:......: Check image Appears or Not
;                     Find and return the position of an image on the desktop
; Syntax:........... _ImageSearch_Area, _ImageSearch
; Parameter(s):..... $_ImagePath:       The image to locate on the desktop
;                                       May be a list of image by delimited by "|"
;                                       i.e: $_ImagePath = "image1.bmp|image2.bmp|image3.bmp"
; $P_x1 $P_y1:                      Position of 1st point
; $P_x2 $P_y2:                      Position of 2nd point - Default is last botton right of desktop
; $_Tolerance:                      0 for no tolerance (0-255). Needed when colors of image differ from desktop. e.g GIF
;                   $_CenterPos:                        boolen. True will return $array[1] x $array[2] is center of image found.
;                                                           False will return top-left position
; Return Value(s):.. Return an array has 3 item
;                    On Success:                    $array[0] 1
; On Failure:                   $array[0] 0
;                    DLL not found or other error:  $array[0] -1
;                    $array[1] x $array[2]:             position of image what found on desktop
;
; Note:............. Use _ImageSearch to search the entire desktop
;                    _ImageSearch_Area to specify a desktop region to search
;                    $_ImagePath with more item need more time appear on screen before function can detect.
;                    Decrease sleep time in the loop to detect faster. But less performance. I.e CPULoad increased
;
;===============================================================================

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• Nick3399
      By Nick3399
      I have loaded FastFind into my code and it takes a snapshot and creates a BMP file from it. 
      My issue is now I want to imagesearch from that BMP file (or snapshot memory) and look for a specific image from that image and get the coordinates from that. 
      I have looked at all the documentation but I cannot find anything to assist me.

Does anyone have any idea?
    • tiye0405
      By tiye0405
      Hello,
      global $y, $x #RequireAdmin Global $Paused HotKeySet("{NUMPAD2}", "Pause") HotKeySet("{NUMPAD8}", "End") Opt("MouseClickDownDelay", 30) #include <ImageSearch2015.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <UpDownConstants.au3> #include <Misc.au3> Sleep(6000) Sleep(3000) $search1 = _WaitForImageSearch("goo.bmp", 30, 1, $x, $y, 10) If $search1 = 1 Then MouseMove(1500, 1500, 10) Sleep(100) MouseClick("right") Sleep(300) EndIf I've this script.
      The problem is that it work the way it is supposed to but doesnt work on a friends pc, even tho we have the same image search in C/programms(x86)/autoit3/include 
      and the same dll in system 32.
      When he starts the script on the desktop without having the "goo.bmp" file on his pc, the script finds it and right clicks the given location, while for me it doesnt and i have to open the folder with the "goo.bmp" picture in it.

Im out of ideas on what could cause the problem.
      Any help?
      Thank you in advance

• Atoxis
      By Atoxis
      Howdy, I've gone through a lot of au3 forums, and I once had a working Imagesearch script that I got from here.  However, and i'm just totally not sure how but my imagesearch scripts aren't working anymore.
      I'm not new to au3 but i'm not the most experienced with it's syntax/commands.

Anyways, I've looked over the big threads involving imagesearch.

Does anyone have a working Imagesearch x64 for win10 that is currently working as of the date with the post.

Dll's and what not is fine, just when I tell the script to run, I want to be able to find the image on the screen!
      Can't find a working copy so if anyone has one please send it my way lol.

I've taken all the imagesearch downloads and what not and have played with them but I can't get any of them working on my end, despite others saying they're working.
      Thanks.
    • PoojaKrishna
      By PoojaKrishna
      I have developed a script to find multiple or all occurrence of an image from desktop using the ImageSearch UDF. Please note that the resulting array has the starting position of the images, not middle.
      #include-once #include <Array.Au3> #RequireAdmin #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=Y Global $y = 0, $x = 0 ;Result x and y coordinates Dim $aResult[1] ;Resulting array Global $sImagePath = @ScriptDir &"\Rect.bmp" Global $nImageWidth = 0 ;Image width Global $nImageHeight = 0 ;Image Height _ImageSearchMultiple() Func _ImageSearchMultiple() Local $search = _ImageSearch($sImagePath, 0, $x, $y, 10) If $search = 1 Then _ArrayDisplay($aResult) Else Msgbox(0,"Not Found","Image Not Found") EndIf EndFunc ; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ; ; AutoIt Version: 3.0 ; Language: English ; Description: Functions that assist with Image Search ; Require that the ImageSearchDLL.dll be loadable ; ; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ;=============================================================================== ; ; Description: Find the position of an image on the desktop ; Syntax: _ImageSearchArea, _ImageSearch ; Parameter(s): ; $findImage - the image to locate on the desktop ; $tolerance - 0 for no tolerance (0-255). Needed when colors of ; image differ from desktop. e.g GIF ; $resultPosition - Set where the returned x,y location of the image is. ; 1 for centre of image, 0 for top left of image ; $x $y - Return the x and y location of the image ; ; Return Value(s): On Success - Returns 1 ; On Failure - Returns 0 ; ; Note: Use _ImageSearch to search the entire desktop, _ImageSearchArea to specify ; a desktop region to search ; ;=============================================================================== Func _ImageSearch($findImage,$resultPosition, ByRef $x, ByRef $y,$tolerance, $HBMP=0) $nStartX = 0 $nStartY = 0 $nMaxX = @DesktopWidth $nMaxY = @DesktopHeight $nEndX = $nMaxX $nEndY = $nMaxY $nCount = 0 $aResult[0] = $nCount ; Count $nImageWidth = 0 $nImageHeight = 0 While (1) $nResult = _ImageSearchArea($findImage,$resultPosition,$nStartx,$nStarty,$nEndX,$nEndY,$x,$y,$tolerance,$HBMP) If $nResult = 1 Then $nCount = $nCount + 1 $aResult[0] = $nCount Redim $aResult[$nCount + 1 ] $aResult[$nCount] = $x & "," & $y $nStartX = $x + $nImageWidth $nStartY = $y $nEndX = $nMaxX $nEndY = $y + $nImageHeight If $nStartX + $nImageWidth > $nMaxX Or $nStartY + $nImageHeight > $nMaxY Then $nStartX = 0 $nStartY = $y + 1 $nEndX = $nMaxX $nEndY = $nMaxY ContinueLoop EndIf Else If $nEndY >= $nMaxY Then ExitLoop Else $nStartX = 0 $nStartY = $Y + 1 $nEndX = $nMaxX $nEndY = $nMaxY EndIf EndIf wend If $aResult[0] = 0 Then Return 0 Else Return 1 EndIf EndFunc Func _ImageSearchArea($findImage,$resultPosition,$x1,$y1,$right,$bottom, ByRef $x, ByRef $y, $tolerance,$HBMP=0) ;MsgBox(0,"asd","" & $x1 & " " & $y1 & " " & $right & " " & $bottom) if $tolerance>0 then $findImage = "*" & $tolerance & " " & $findImage If IsString($findImage) Then $result = DllCall("ImageSearchDLL.dll","str","ImageSearch","int",$x1,"int",$y1,"int",$right,"int",$bottom,"str",$findImage,"ptr",$HBMP) Else $result = DllCall("ImageSearchDLL.dll","str","ImageSearch","int",$x1,"int",$y1,"int",$right,"int",$bottom,"ptr",$findImage,"ptr",$HBMP) EndIf If IsArray( $result ) = 0 Then return 0 ; If error exit if $result[0]="0" then return 0 ; Otherwise get the x,y location of the match and the size of the image to ; compute the centre of search $array = StringSplit($result[0],"|") $x=Int(Number($array[2])) $y=Int(Number($array[3])) If $nImageWidth = 0 Then $nImageWidth = Int(Number($array[4])) $nImageHeight = Int(Number($array[5])) EndIf if $resultPosition=1 then $x=$x + Int(Number($array[4])/2) $y=$y + Int(Number($array[5])/2) endif return 1 EndFunc ;=============================================================================== ; ; Description: Wait for a specified number of seconds for an image to appear ; ; Syntax: _WaitForImageSearch, _WaitForImagesSearch ; Parameter(s): ; $waitSecs - seconds to try and find the image ; $findImage - the image to locate on the desktop ; $tolerance - 0 for no tolerance (0-255). Needed when colors of ; image differ from desktop. e.g GIF ; $resultPosition - Set where the returned x,y location of the image is. ; 1 for centre of image, 0 for top left of image ; $x $y - Return the x and y location of the image ; ; Return Value(s): On Success - Returns 1 ; On Failure - Returns 0 ; ; ;=============================================================================== Func _WaitForImageSearch($findImage,$waitSecs,$resultPosition, ByRef $x, ByRef $y,$tolerance,$HBMP=0) $waitSecs = $waitSecs * 1000 $startTime=TimerInit() While TimerDiff($startTime) < $waitSecs sleep(100) $result=_ImageSearch($findImage,$resultPosition,$x, $y,$tolerance,$HBMP) if $result > 0 Then return 1 EndIf WEnd return 0 EndFunc ;=============================================================================== ; ; Description: Wait for a specified number of seconds for any of a set of ; images to appear ; ; Syntax: _WaitForImagesSearch ; Parameter(s): ; $waitSecs - seconds to try and find the image ; $findImage - the ARRAY of images to locate on the desktop ; - ARRAY[0] is set to the number of images to loop through ; ARRAY[1] is the first image ; $tolerance - 0 for no tolerance (0-255). Needed when colors of ; image differ from desktop. e.g GIF ; $resultPosition - Set where the returned x,y location of the image is. ; 1 for centre of image, 0 for top left of image ; $x $y - Return the x and y location of the image ; ; Return Value(s): On Success - Returns the index of the successful find ; On Failure - Returns 0 ; ; ;=============================================================================== Func _WaitForImagesSearch($findImage,$waitSecs,$resultPosition, ByRef $x, ByRef $y,$tolerance,$HBMP=0) $waitSecs = $waitSecs * 1000 $startTime=TimerInit() While TimerDiff($startTime) < $waitSecs for $i = 1 to $findImage[0] sleep(100) $result=_ImageSearch($findImage[$i],$resultPosition,$x, $y,$tolerance,$HBMP) if $result > 0 Then return $i EndIf Next WEnd return 0 EndFunc Func _ImageSize($sFileName) Local $aRet[2], $sExt = StringRegExpReplace($sFileName, "^.*\.", "") If (FileExists($sFileName) = 0) Or _ ((StringLen($sExt) = 3) And (StringRegExp($sExt, "(?i)(bmp|gif|jpg|png|tif|emf|wmf)") = 0)) Or _ ((StringLen($sExt) = 4) And (StringRegExp($sExt, "(?i)(tiff|jpeg)") = 0)) Then _ Return SetError(1, 0, $aRet) Local $ghGDIPDll = DllOpen("GDIPlus.dll") Local $tInput = DllStructCreate("int Version;ptr Callback;int NoThread;int NoCodecs") Local $tToken = DllStructCreate("ulong_ptr Data") DllStructSetData($tInput, "Version", 1) DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "int", "GdiplusStartup", "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tToken), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tInput), "ptr", 0) Local $aImage = DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "int", "GdipLoadImageFromFile", "wstr", $sFileName, "ptr*", 0) Local $aResult = DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "int", "GdipGetImageWidth", "handle", $aImage[2], "uint*", -1) $aRet[0] = $aResult[2] $aResult = DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "int", "GdipGetImageHeight", "handle", $aImage[2], "uint*", 0) $aRet[1] = $aResult[2] DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDisposeImage", "handle", $aImage[2]) DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "none", "GdiplusShutdown", "ptr", DllStructGetData($tToken, "Data")) DllClose($ghGDIPDll) Return SetError(0, 0, $aRet) EndFunc ;==>_ImageSize I'm also attaching the code to capture the image , written by Melba23.
      #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #Include <ScreenCapture.au3> #Include <Misc.au3> #include <WinAPISysWin.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #Include <ScreenCapture.au3> #Include <Misc.au3> #include <WinAPISysWin.au3> Global $iX1, $iY1, $iX2, $iY2, $aPos, $sMsg, $sBMP_Path Mark_Rect() Func Mark_Rect() Local $aMouse_Pos, $hMask, $hMaster_Mask, $iTemp Local $UserDLL = DllOpen("user32.dll") ; Create transparent GUI with Cross cursor $hCross_GUI = GUICreate("Test", @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight - 20, 0, 0, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) WinSetTrans($hCross_GUI, "", 8) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hCross_GUI) GUISetCursor(3, 1, $hCross_GUI) Global $hRectangle_GUI = GUICreate("", @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, 0, 0, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW + $WS_EX_TOPMOST) GUISetBkColor(0x000000) ; Wait until mouse button pressed While Not _IsPressed("01", $UserDLL) Sleep(10) WEnd ; Get first mouse position $aMouse_Pos = MouseGetPos() $iX1 = $aMouse_Pos[0] $iY1 = $aMouse_Pos[1] ; Draw rectangle while mouse button pressed While _IsPressed("01", $UserDLL) $aMouse_Pos = MouseGetPos() $hMaster_Mask = _WinAPI_CreateRectRgn(0, 0, 0, 0) $hMask = _WinAPI_CreateRectRgn($iX1, $aMouse_Pos[1], $aMouse_Pos[0], $aMouse_Pos[1] + 1) ; Bottom of rectangle _WinAPI_CombineRgn($hMaster_Mask, $hMask, $hMaster_Mask, 2) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hMask) $hMask = _WinAPI_CreateRectRgn($iX1, $iY1, $iX1 + 1, $aMouse_Pos[1]) ; Left of rectangle _WinAPI_CombineRgn($hMaster_Mask, $hMask, $hMaster_Mask, 2) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hMask) $hMask = _WinAPI_CreateRectRgn($iX1 + 1, $iY1 + 1, $aMouse_Pos[0], $iY1) ; Top of rectangle _WinAPI_CombineRgn($hMaster_Mask, $hMask, $hMaster_Mask, 2) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hMask) $hMask = _WinAPI_CreateRectRgn($aMouse_Pos[0], $iY1, $aMouse_Pos[0] + 1, $aMouse_Pos[1]) ; Right of rectangle _WinAPI_CombineRgn($hMaster_Mask, $hMask, $hMaster_Mask, 2) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hMask) ; Set overall region _WinAPI_SetWindowRgn($hRectangle_GUI, $hMaster_Mask) If WinGetState($hRectangle_GUI) < 15 Then GUISetState() Sleep(10) WEnd ; Get second mouse position $iX2 = $aMouse_Pos[0] $iY2 = $aMouse_Pos[1] ; Set in correct order if required If $iX2 < $iX1 Then $iTemp = $iX1 $iX1 = $iX2 $iX2 = $iTemp EndIf If $iY2 < $iY1 Then $iTemp = $iY1 $iY1 = $iY2 $iY2 = $iTemp EndIf GUIDelete($hRectangle_GUI) GUIDelete($hCross_GUI) DllClose($UserDLL) $sBMP_Path = @ScriptDir & "\Rect.bmp" _ScreenCapture_Capture($sBMP_Path, $iX1, $iY1, $iX2, $iY2, False) EndFunc ;==>Mark_Rect Please see the following links to see the original posts on the ImageSearch UDF and the usage.
      I hope it will help someone here.

• tiye0405
      By tiye0405
      Hello, 

I currently have a problem that deals with moving the mouse to a given location + or - a certain distance.
      $search1 =_WaitForImageSearch("envelope.bmp", 10, 1, $x, $y, 20)
      $search2 =_WaitForImageSearch("envelope2.bmp", 10, 1, $x, $y, 20)

If $search1 = 1 Then
                  Sleep(100)
                  MouseMove($x, $y, 10)
                  sleep(99)
                  MouseClick("left")
                 Sleep(99)
      ElseIf $search2 = 1 Then
                 Sleep(100)
                 MouseMove($x, $y2, 10)
                 sleep(99)
                 MouseClick("left")
                 Sleep(100)
      Else
                Sleep(150)
                MouseMove($x2, $y, 10)
                Sleep(150)
                MouseClick("left")
               Sleep(150)
      EndIf
      The problem about this is that i defined $x2 = $x - 175  and $y2 = $y + 35
      I got these numbers ( 175 and 35) with the autoit helper and just subtracted point where it is to the point its supposed to move but it doesnt work.

is there any proper way to find the distance between 2 points in pixels?

Imgsearch doesnt always work for this picture so i want it to have a backup

edit: could it be that the definition of $x and $y  from the previous image search arent there anymore and thats why it moves my mouse to strange places? 
      is there a way to preserve the $x $y from the previous img search untill the next succesful one?