! Dll not found or Call Dll error ! (ImageSearch)

• Developers

How often are you planning to cross post this question? 
Do you even realize that this thread doesn't have any context other than some sort of error? So though I help you by linking the other post you made. ;) 

Jos 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DevMode
      welcome
      I need help dealing with a C++ DLL
      Specify that I need help with how to use this function
      struct libusb_device; typedef struct libusb_context libusb_context; ssize_t LIBUSB_CALL libusb_get_device_list(libusb_context *ctx,libusb_device ***list); My problem is how to deal with "libusb_device ***list"
      my code 
      $libusb_device = DllStructCreate("PTR") Func libusb_init() $Var = DllCall($libusb0, "ptr", "libusb_init",'ptr',$_libusb_device_handle_Ptr) If @error Then Return False Return $Var[1] EndFunc Func libusb_get_device_list() MsgBox(0,VarGetType($_libusb_device_handle_Ptr),$_libusb_device_handle_Ptr) $Var = DllCall($libusb0, "int", "libusb_get_device_list","ptr",$_libusb_device_handle_Ptr,"ptr*",POINTER(POINTER($libusb_device))) $Error = @error If $Error Then Return False MsgBox(0,VarGetType($Var),$Error&@CRLF&$Var) _ArrayDisplay($Var) Return $Var[1] EndFunc  
      Thank you
      iLibUSB.dll iLibUSB_32.dll libusb.h
    • By VIP
      Use MouseClick()  mybe must/need:
      #RequireAdmin  
      DLL incuded on script!
      ; #INDEX# =============================================================== ; Title .........: ImageSearch ; AutoIt Version : 3.x ; Language ......: English ; Description ...: Check image Appears or Not and Return the position of an image on the desktop ; Author(s) .....: Dao Van Trong - TRONG.LIVE ; ======================================================================= ; #CURRENT# ============================================================= ; _ImageSearch ; _ImageSearch_Area ; _ImageSearch_Wait ; _ImageSearch_WaitArea ; ======================================================================== ;========================================================================= ; ; Author:...........: AutoIT VietNam : Dao Van Trong - TRONG.LIVE ; Description:......: Check image Appears or Not ; Find and return the position of an image on the desktop ; Syntax:........... _ImageSearch_Area, _ImageSearch ; Parameter(s):..... $_ImagePath: The image to locate on the desktop ; May be a list of image by delimited by "|" ; i.e: $_ImagePath = "image1.bmp|image2.bmp|image3.bmp" ; $P_x1 $P_y1: Position of 1st point ; $P_x2 $P_y2: Position of 2nd point - Default is last botton right of desktop ; $_Tolerance: 0 for no tolerance (0-255). Needed when colors of image differ from desktop. e.g GIF ; $_CenterPos: boolen. True will return $array[1] x $array[2] is center of image found. ; False will return top-left position ; Return Value(s):.. Return an array has 3 item ; On Success: $array[0] 1 ; On Failure: $array[0] 0 ; DLL not found or other error: $array[0] -1 ; $array[1] x $array[2]: position of image what found on desktop ; ; Note:............. Use _ImageSearch to search the entire desktop ; _ImageSearch_Area to specify a desktop region to search ; $_ImagePath with more item need more time appear on screen before function can detect. ; Decrease sleep time in the loop to detect faster. But less performance. I.e CPULoad increased ; ;======================================================================== EG 1:
      ;~ Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1) ;~ #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=y ;~ #AutoIt3Wrapper_Change2CUI=y #RequireAdmin #include "_ImageSearch_UDF.au3" HotKeySet("{Esc}", "_Exit") ; Press ESC for exit Func _Exit() Exit 0 EndFunc ;==>_Exit Global Const $Ask_On_Found = 0 Global Const $Mouse_Move_On_Found = 1 Global Const $Mouse_Click_On_Found = 0 Global Const $iSleep_Time=500 Global $sCount = 0, $_Image_1 = @ScriptDir & "\example.bmp" ; First, use this function to create a file bmp, maybe a desktop icon for example') MsgBox(64 + 262144, 'ImageSearch', 'At first, create a file bmp,' & @CRLF & 'photos that will search on the screen!') _ImageSearch_Create_BMP($_Image_1) ConsoleWrite("! Search for images: " & $_Image_1 & @CRLF & '! Searching on the screen ...' & @CRLF) While 1 ToolTip('(Press ESC for EXIT) Searching ...', 1, 1) Sleep($iSleep_Time) $sCount += 1 Local $return = _ImageSearch($_Image_1) If $return[0] = 1 Then ConsoleWrite('- [' & $sCount & '] Image found:' & " X=" & $return[1] & " Y=" & $return[2] & @CRLF) If $Mouse_Move_On_Found Then MouseMove($return[1], $return[2]) Sleep($iSleep_Time) EndIf If $Mouse_Click_On_Found Then MouseClick("left", $return[1], $return[2]) ToolTip('(Press ESC for EXIT) - [' & $sCount & "] Image found:" & " X=" & $return[1] & " Y=" & $return[2], 1, 1) If $Ask_On_Found Then Local $ask = MsgBox(6 + 262144, 'Success [' & $sCount & ']', 'Image found:' & " X=" & $return[1] & " Y=" & $return[2]) If $ask = 2 Or $ask = 3 Or $ask = 5 Or $ask = 7 Then Exit ;No, Abort, Cancel, and Ignore If $ask = 10 Then _ImageSearch_Create_BMP($_Image_1) ; Continue ;Try Again EndIf EndIf Sleep(200) WEnd  
      Video demo:

[+] When any problem or error occurs, please make sure that:
      - Downloaded and used the latest version.
      - Set screen Screen Scale and layout = 100%
      - Installed display driver.
      - Tried turning off the antivirus
      - Full installation: Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable  2005->2022
      [+] You can download the AIO version of the Visual C++ Redistributable here: 
      -> https://www.mediafire.com/file/0ak8dcj9mdn7nyq/VisualCppRedist_AIO_2005-2022_x86_x64_%5Btrong.live%5D.zip/file
      -> FOR Windows XP: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5m5lnr1kfg73tc9/VisualCppRedist_AIO_2005-2019_x86_XP_%5Btrong.live%5D.zip/file
      <!> Password for Extract: trong.live

[+] The last full version of SCITE4AutoIT supports windows XP:
      https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/download/archive/v19.1127.1402.0-SciTE4AutoIt3.exe

• By bobflumox
      Hi all,
      My programming knowledge is very basic.
      I have an old script that creates shares and assign permissions. It normally registers SetAcl.ocx if necessary and creates an object to assign permissions.
      The command that registers SetAcl was apparently working fine under Windows 7 but is not working under Windows 10.
      RunWait("regsvr32.exe path\to\setacl.ocx /s", "", @SW_HIDE) As I'm logged in as admin, I changed this command to :
      RunAsWait(@UserName, "", "", 0, "regsvr32.exe path\to\setacl.ocx /s", "", @SW_HIDE) It seems to terminate correctly but the script still doesn't work as expected.
      To check that, I've created that small script :
      Local $objSetAcl = ObjCreate("SETACL.SetACLCtrl.1") If IsObj($objSetAcl) Then ConsoleWrite("Object successfully created." & @CRLF) Else ConsoleWrite("Object not created. Registering SetAcl.ocx" & @CRLF) Local $result = RunAsWait(@UserName, "", "", 0, "regsvr32.exe path\to\setacl.ocx /s", "", @SW_HIDE); Use of my admin username to elevate CMD ConsoleWrite("Return code : " & $result & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Creating object" & @CRLF) $objSetAcl = ObjCreate("SETACL.SetACLCtrl.1") If IsObj($objSetAcl) Then ConsoleWrite("Object successfully created." & @CRLF) Else ConsoleWrite("Object creation failed." & @CRLF) EndIf EndIf It tries to register SetAcl.ocx, return code 0 seems to be fine but still can't use SetAcl.
      But if I go to CMD as admin, run the regsvr32 command and restart my script, it can create the object without issue.
      I know my poor knowledge makes me miss something. Anyone can help me figure this out ?
    • By MASKED
      hi guys
      i am using imagesearch2015 library. (used another one before)
      but transparency parameter doesn't working. how i can solve this problem.

here's my code
      #include "ImageSearch2015.au3" #include <Date.au3> ; Script Start - Add your code below here Global $x = 0 Global $y = 0 HotKeySet("{UP}","hey") HotKeySet("{DOWN}","heyo") Func hey() $balikcisaniye = _Date_Time_GetTickCount() $array = _ImageSearchArea("bul.bmp", 1, 0, 0, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, $x, $y, 2,0x000000) if($array = True) Then $balikcisaniye1 = _Date_Time_GetTickCount() MouseMove($x,$y) MsgBox(1,"","Found." & $x & "-" & $y & " / " & $balikcisaniye1-$balikcisaniye) Else MsgBox(1,"","Not Found.") EndIf EndFunc Func heyo() exit EndFunc while 1 WEnd when i disable transparency parameter, it work normal. but with parameter, this function is always returning false.
      please help.

here's library i use :

• By Gowrisankar
      Dear members of the forum,
      I'm working on a project in which I have to use Image recognition technique. 
      Due to client restrictions, I couldn't use AutoIt for this project. 
      Is there a way to use this DLL "ImageSearchDLL.dll" (which is used to do image recognition steps in AutoIt) in VB.Net to achieve the same result? 
      I have used this DLL few years before and got good results. If there is a latest version of this DLL and if you can share it, that will be helpful too.
      Any guidance is deeply appreciated.