About This File
Edited by RTFC
What's New in Version 3.4
- CryptoNG by TheXman upgraded to v.1.9.3, and promoted to the sole encryption/decryption engine in this bundle; with many thanks to TheXman (Semper volens auxilium indeed) for their help and support in creating a CodeCrypter-compatible version of CryptoNG!
- Ward's AES UDF (x86 only) has been retired, with many thanks to the author for eight years of their UDF's solid service;
- CodeScanner now supports struct(ure) detection (stored as regular variables, but listed separately);
- CodeCrypter is now able to distinguish between (and encrypt) object properties (reading) and struct member access using dot notation;
- FAQ.pdf (slightly) updated and MetaCodeTutorial.pdf added to the bundle;
- HowToCodeCrypt.pdf extended with new tables to clarify key types (depending upon environment control and user trust) and the target's runtime decryption behaviour (depending upon Key Type versus prespecified Expected Return).