CodeCrypter - Encrypt your Script

RTFC

Hi @RTFC, just a quick question, to clarify the whole thing: is it possible to RUN a code-crypter protected (with let's say my own HD serial) executable on a 3rd part system?

So, I developed a Crypto manager, I want to protect it to hide the code and give it to my colleagues. Can they use it at home?

In order to use it but not to decode it.

Thanks,

Marco

• 2 months later...

Hi @RTFC

can you help me with this error thanks.No error in codescanner but when i try codecrypter after finishing when i try to test the the newly created it give me an error on the following line

Global $IV_PID2 = WinGetProcess ($HANDLE2[$ID])         ; {file:1}{line:644}{ref644}
>Running:(3.3.16.0):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3_x64.exe "C:\Users\ADMIN\Desktop\CodeScannerCrypter.bundle\MCF0test.au3"    
+>Setting Hotkeys...--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+BREAK to Stop.
"C:\Users\ADMIN\Desktop\CodeScannerCrypter.bundle\MCF0test.au3" (4302) : ==> Variable subscript badly formatted.:
Global $IV_PID2 = WinGetProcess ($HANDLE2[$ID])
Global $IV_PID2 = WinGetProcess ($HANDLE2[^ ERROR
->09:58:55 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:1
+>09:58:55 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 1    Time: 2.195

Welcome to the AutoIt forums.:)

As many before you, you overestimate my psychic powers. You'll need to produce the smallest-possible script (use <> code tags in your post) that reproduces the problem, plus your chosen CodeCrypter settings, if you wish me to have a look at your issue.

• 4 months later...

Hello everybody, my name is Lefty, I am a newbie here but have been working with AutoIT for 10 years. Now I have written a very long script with over 12,000 lines, scanned it with codescanner without any problems but when I either encrypt or obfuscate or translate or the three of them together I always several undefined functions like _WinAPI_GetProcessFileName or _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText even though i added the corresponding includes and these functions are listed in varios Function*.txt files created by codescanner. Any Clues? 

In CodeCrypter, navigate to Tab Create Single-Build, and untick both "Skip redundant UDf definitions" and "Remove Orphaned Globals and UDFs",  and retry. And welcome to the forums.:)

Edited by RTFC

• 4 months later...