AutoIT - Firewall.

jokke

Well this is not a 100% secure firewall.

! NOTE ! this script will not block ports allready inn use before script was ran, will only block ports opened after script is ran.

Edit: $from and $to to the ports you want to block.

Features:

<*>When someone tries to connect on a port lets say 23, connecter gets message Port 23 is blocked. then Connection is closed.

<*>Logs both IP and Port on connection atempt.

<*>logs all events. eror opening port 139, 145, etc... This means they are allready inn use.

Works great if you want to monitor connections made to the server on larger nettworks, or running a windows server without any other firewall.

I tried this on my work place and over a 12 hour span it had blocked 7-13 connction atempts on each machine.

Todo:

<*>make script respond faster. (Now uses about 5 sec to respond if you block lots of ports at same time)

<*>make gui to script, no biggie.

<*>add, allowed ports, no biggie.

To test script do this:

Start ---> Run ---> telnet server-ip port ---> wait for about 5 sec if you have blocked port 1 - 3000, then this message should appear "Port *yourport* is blocked."

firewall.au3

Edited by jokke
UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

Hey this is a really nice script, this will come in handy if I want to set up a locked-down Windows server. Just a quick tip: you can type netstat -a in the command prompt to see all your current connection, to which address they are connected and on which port. Also the port numbers can go up to 65535, in case anyone is interested.

Yeah. 3D gaming. I think :)

Well done.

3D games are possible. But you need to use a bunch of OpenGL dll calls to do it.

Nice script! I like it! Thumbs up.

http://www.autoitking.co.nr Site is DOWN | My deviantART | No Topic Topic - Don't do it!-------------------- UDF's/Scripts:AutoIt: [BenEditor 3.6] [_ShutDown()]PHP: [CommentScript]Web Based AutoIt: [MemStats] [HTML to AU3] [User LogIn and SignUp script]

Well done.

Dllcalls could possibly fix that void, it would just be slow as fuck.

This doesn't seem to be working for me. I tried your way to test it. And it doesn't seem to be working...

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

This is the worst example of using TCP I have ever seen.

No one should use this, or even think of using it.

Jokke, besides the obvious flaws. Most firewalls are 'stealth', this means that without any open ports you will never know that the computer exists or not.

Well, yeah i know this aint a true firewall, more like a monitor service. This is AutoIt we are talking about, a scripting langue, so there are some limitations we have to work with.

But since you say this is the worst example you have ever seen, show me how you would do it, i would rather learn how to do it properly then writing bad code over and over again. Thanks.

Edited by jokke
UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

AutoIT

NO, NO, NO!!! It's AutoIt NOT AutoIT Edited by AutoItKing
http://www.autoitking.co.nr Site is DOWN | My deviantART | No Topic Topic - Don't do it!-------------------- UDF's/Scripts:AutoIt: [BenEditor 3.6] [_ShutDown()]PHP: [CommentScript]Web Based AutoIt: [MemStats] [HTML to AU3] [User LogIn and SignUp script]

^^ AutoIt it is :)

Well done.

Nein! :)

OpenGl Plugin

Só o que posso lhe dizer, bom é quando faz mal!My work:Au3Irrlicht - Irrlicht for AutoItMsAgentLib - An UDF for MSAgentAu3GlPlugin T2 - A 3D plugin for AutoIt...OpenGl Plugin - The old version of Au3GlPlugin.MAC Address Changer - Changes the MAC AddressItCopter - A dragonfly R/C helicopter simulator[center]VW Bug user[/center]Pinheiral (Pinewood) city: http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinheiral