PixelSearch Helper

jokke

I was boored and saw many users not understanding how PixelSearch works, so i decided to create this lite tool witch could come inn handy if anyone where to wounder about exactly how to use PixelSeach.

Or when you just want to make a PixelSearch fast and easy.

Step 1

Either hover your mouse over a color then press Alt+C, color is now fetched from under your pointer.

Or write Hex number for color into Input box, you dont need to set color for it to work, its a visual presentation.

Posted Image

Step 2

Draw search area when you select draw area.

1 point your mouse to top-left area where you want to search, press Alt.

2 point your mouse to bottom-right area where you want to search, press Alt.

You are now done selecting search area.

Posted Image

Step 3

You can now test your search, or create code from selected search pattern.

NOTE: when testing search pattern it might take 2 secounds for it to respond, this is cause search pattern is beeing tested for 2 secounds if colors are not found.

Done.

Posted Image

Version 1.0: PixelSearch_Helper.au3

Edited by jokke
UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

• 1 month later...

very usefull,

i stolen code Func Draw_Area() to implement in my clipboard tool.

But this function give me an error. If i compile jokke script is the same.

$WS_POPUP give an error of undeclared constants but i see #include <GUIConstants.au3>

on top of mine and its script. Can anyone compile PixelSearch_Helper.au3

and debug this, please ?

Thank you !

m.

Looks good, but why the hard-coded '10' for shade-variation? Wouldn't it be in the spirit of learning how PixelSearch works to be able to specify different values for shade-variation and see how that impacts the search?

My Projects:DebugIt - Debug your AutoIt scripts with DebugIt!

• 3 weeks later...

Been away for a while, yes i should have the shade included, forgot to add it while i made the application :) i'll see if i can get the time one of these day's to add it.

Edited by jokke
UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

• 10 years later...

This is an old post but this script is awesome. Just wanted to add that you should add

DllCall("User32.dll","bool","SetProcessDPIAware")

to the top of it to have it work with different scaling on Windows 10 (and add it to any script you use the code in too).

• 4 months later...