Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '_ieloadwait'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements and Site News
    • Administration
  • AutoIt v3
    • AutoIt Help and Support
    • AutoIt Technical Discussion
    • AutoIt Example Scripts
  • Scripting and Development
    • Developer General Discussion
    • Language Specific Discussion
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Categories

  • AutoIt Team
    • Beta
    • MVP
  • AutoIt
    • Automation
    • Databases and web connections
    • Data compression
    • Encryption and hash
    • Games
    • GUI Additions
    • Hardware
    • Information gathering
    • Internet protocol suite
    • Maths
    • Media
    • PDF
    • Security
    • Social Media and other Website API
    • Windows
  • Scripting and Development
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Location


WWW


Interests

Found 4 results

  1. Hi All, I've tried to create a script to browse to a web page in IE, but it only works for some sites, I've tried to simplify the script as much as possible, hoping you can point me in the right direction - thanks. This one going to Google does work: #include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IECreate("https://www.google.com.au/", 0, 1, 1) _IELoadWait($oIE) _IEQuit($oIE) But this one going to OneDrive opens the IE page, but fails immediately returning the errors, and the IE window is not closed: --> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IELoadWait, $_IESTATUS_ClientDiscon
  2. I have kept below line to wait for IE to load the site completely and continue. _IELoadWait($oIE) But, the code is continuing without waiting for it and I my execution is failing as the elements are not loaded completely. Any suggestions for alternate code to wait for the browser to load completely?
  3. Hello, I have this simple script which automates google translate. #include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IECreate("http://translate.google.com/#en|fr|") $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "text_form") $oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "text") _IEFormElementSetValue($oText, "Hello") Sleep(3000) $id = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "result_box") $oText1 = _IEPropertyGet($id, "innertext") MsgBox(0,"Translate",$oText1) What i want to do it to remove the Sleep(3000) that there is in the script. But removing it the script doesnt works because the message box appears before geting the value of the in
  4. When i try to wait loading of __IENavigate, that never wait Reproducer: #include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IECreate ('autoitscript.com') _IELoadWait($oIE) For $i=0 To 10 Step +1 __IENavigate($oIE, 'autoitscript.com', 1, 0x800) _IELoadWait($oIE) Next Sleep(5000) _IEQuit($oIE) Also i try to use $f_wait, 3th Parrameter of __IENavigate, but that also not work __IENavigate($o_object, $s_Url, $f_wait, $i_flags) Thanks for any tips
×
×
  • Create New...