Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '_iequit'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements and Site News
    • Administration
  • AutoIt v3
    • AutoIt Help and Support
    • AutoIt Technical Discussion
    • AutoIt Example Scripts
  • Scripting and Development
    • Developer General Discussion
    • Language Specific Discussion
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Categories

  • AutoIt Team
    • Beta
    • MVP
  • AutoIt
    • Automation
    • Databases and web connections
    • Data compression
    • Encryption and hash
    • Games
    • GUI Additions
    • Hardware
    • Information gathering
    • Internet protocol suite
    • Maths
    • Media
    • PDF
    • Security
    • Social Media and other Website API
    • Windows
  • Scripting and Development
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Location


WWW


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. Hi All, I've tried to create a script to browse to a web page in IE, but it only works for some sites, I've tried to simplify the script as much as possible, hoping you can point me in the right direction - thanks. This one going to Google does work: #include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IECreate("https://www.google.com.au/", 0, 1, 1) _IELoadWait($oIE) _IEQuit($oIE) But this one going to OneDrive opens the IE page, but fails immediately returning the errors, and the IE window is not closed: --> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IELoadWait, $_IESTATUS_ClientDiscon
  2. Hi, Can't resolve a problem with killing needed attached tabs, always is killed 3 from 5. Here is 6 links, 5 need to be killed: #include <IE.au3> #include <String.au3> $oIE = _IECreate('facebook.com') __IENavigate($oIE, 'm.facebook.com', 0, 0x800) __IENavigate($oIE, 'm.facebook.com', 0, 0x800) __IENavigate($oIE, 'm.facebook.com', 0, 0x800) __IENavigate($oIE, 'm.facebook.com', 0, 0x800) __IENavigate($oIE, 'm.facebook.com', 0, 0x800) sleep(5000) Dim $aIE[1] Dim $aRE[1] $aIE[0] = 0 $aRE[0] = 0 $i = 1 While 1 $oIE = _IEAttach ("", "instance", $i) If @error = $_IEStatus_NoMatc
×
×
  • Create New...