Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'encode'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements and Site News
    • Administration
  • AutoIt v3
    • AutoIt Help and Support
    • AutoIt Technical Discussion
    • AutoIt Example Scripts
  • Scripting and Development
    • Developer General Discussion
    • Language Specific Discussion
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Categories

  • AutoIt Team
    • Beta
    • MVP
  • AutoIt
    • Automation
    • Databases and web connections
    • Data compression
    • Encryption and hash
    • Games
    • GUI Additions
    • Hardware
    • Information gathering
    • Internet protocol suite
    • Maths
    • Media
    • PDF
    • Security
    • Social Media and other Website API
    • Windows
  • Scripting and Development
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Location


WWW


Interests

Found 7 results

  1. You can see my script to POST json and the problem where occurs backslashes before quotations. Second problem is the apperance , there is no new lines for every new value. LOOK in attached images! You can see rest api on the screen and with id = 0 its made my postman and the rest by autoit (with backslashes) Func jsonSave() ; Make login request to server JSON POST Local $data, $request Local $obj Local $adress = 'http://35.195.249.40:3004/msg' Json_Put($Obj, ".msgName", "Point HPs") Json_Put($Obj, ".msg", "
  2. Version 1.0.0

    348 downloads

    AutoIt Machine Code Algorithm Collection By Ward, November 11, 2010 in AutoIt Example Scripts Posted November 11, 2010 (edited) I have already published a lot of AutoIt UDF about algorithm, but all of them only support 32 bits or so called X86 system. Recently I got a computer with Windows 7 64 bits, so I finally added X64 support to most of my old projects. Besides, I also added some new. For example, some compression algorithm and SHA3 Candidates. Following are the algorithms list: Checksum   CRC16   CRC32   ADLER32 Compressi
  3. Here's Base91 and Base128 functions I ported from code I found on the net. Quick search of the forum did not pull up anything so don't think these have been posted before. Both just for fun. The base128 is pretty straight forward as its pretty much the same concept as base64 only using 7bits instead of 6, but I thought the base91 was real interesting and Im actually still trying to wrap my head around the algorithm. The functions Ive posted are shortened/combined a bit so if your gonna try and learn the flow I would break it back down to one operation per line. Let me know if you find a strin
  4. Hi, is there a function or a UDF for parsing a hotkey definition string like "^a" or "+!{F1}" ? I´d like to create a settings GUI where users are able to define their custom hotkeys for a specific function and then save it to an ini. Of course, at the next start of the program, these settings have to read and not only the HotkeySet() command needs to be fed with it but also the settings GUI. As I do not want to present the user just the hotkey string but a rather user-friendly display (like checkboxes for the separate modifier keys and a drop down list of supported trigger keys)
  5. Hello! I've been lurking around for a loooong time... and I decided to finally share a little. I do a lot of internet stuff, mostly machine to machine for work (instrumentation) so I have quite a few "RFC" scripts. Disclaimer these work for me... but I sometime use... "shortcuts" based on my particular requirement. An example, the Base64 encoding snippet might not be too good for binary data. I pad the original data with spaces to avoid the "==" padding of base64. So... first is the base64 encoding snippet. It is not in a function, it was in a sequential program, used only once!
  6. _GDIPlus_Startup() $hImage = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWidth, $iHeight) $hGraphic = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hImage) $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF000000) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 0, $iWidth, $iHeight, $hBrush) $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("OCR A Extended") $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, $FontSize, 0) $tLayout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(10, 10, 0, 0) $aInfo = _GDIPlus_GraphicsMeasureString($hGraphic, $sString, $hFont, $tLayout, $hFormat) $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF37FF00) _GDIPlus_Graphic
  7. I would like to programmatically check to see if a given tracker has information on the torrent I specify. This requires that the SHA-1 Info Hash of a torrent be encoded to make valid requests. I read from: http://nakkaya.com/2009/12/03/bittorrent-tracker-protocol/ If you don't pay attention to the spec and send this directly to tracker you will get an error this should be in URL Encoded form. Padding every two chars with % sign also doesn't work, been there done that don't waste your time. Any hex in the hash that corresponds to a unreserved character should be replaced, a-z A-Z 0-9 -_.~ Pa
×
×
  • Create New...