New SciTE4AutoIt3 available with SciTE v1.79

Jos

Since it seems I have seen so many directives used in particular ways that always need to be copied and pasted, I decided on a new addition to the cookbook :D

http://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/Cookbook#AutoIt3Wrapper

my favourite is this one:

http://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/Cookbook#Extended_Reshacker_Info

Mat

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers

Uploaded updated Beta of AutoIt3Wrapper v2.0.1.21:

- Updated the SaveSoure behaviour too follow this logic:

• When Obfuscator is ran and the parameter used is /so or /soi then save the output from Obfuscator which is the exact source as used by the EXE.
  • When Obfuscator is ran and true Obfuscation happens it will not include anything and a Warning is displayed.
  • When Obfuscator in not ran it will include only the main script source .
- Update to the Resource Func by wraithdu fixing some Cross Architecture (x86/x64) issues.

Click here For those that do not know where the Beta directory is located (not mentioning names :D ).

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I don't know whether it has already been reported already or this thread is the correct one but "Open this script" from helpfile is not working properly anymore!

When I press F1, select an example and click on "Open this script" nothing happens but when I start AutoIt3Help.exe before I start SciTE and press "Open this script" it is working as expected.

I saw that AutoIt3Help.exe has been change since last stable version. When I use AutoIt3Help.exe from version 3.3.2.0 instead it is working as expected again from SciTE!

I'm using Vista x32!

Thanks,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

• Developers

I don't know whether it has already been reported already or this thread is the correct one but "Open this script" from helpfile is not working properly anymore!

When I press F1, select an example and click on "Open this script" nothing happens but when I start AutoIt3Help.exe before I start SciTE and press "Open this script" it is working as expected.

I saw that AutoIt3Help.exe has been change since last stable version. When I use AutoIt3Help.exe from version 3.3.2.0 instead it is working as expected again from SciTE!

I'm using Vista x32!

Thanks,

UEZ

Something is Indeed wrong here.

Looks like the setting of the proper directory (SetCurrentDirectory) was also removed in the latest update.

Will create a bug report for it.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Uploaded an updated version of the Beta SciTE4AutoIt3 installer containing the changes made in AutoIt3Wrapper and some other minor changes.

This will be released early Feb when no issues are found.

Thanks everybody for the feedback and testing.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

We are not doing general development on SciTE, just AutoIt3 specific.

Maybe you can make you Mouse keys "emulate" F6 / Shift+F6 ?

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developers

Uploaded an updated version of the Beta SciTE4AutoIt3 installer containing the changes made in AutoIt3Wrapper and some other minor changes.

This will be released early Feb when no issues are found.

Thanks everybody for the feedback and testing.

Jos

I am considering 2 possibilities here after being away for 1 week:

• Only 1 or 2 cared to download and help testing the installer.
  • We did such a good job that nobody has comments and all is working perfectly. (sure Jos...keep on dreaming)
Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Moderators

Jos,

Just one more comment from me. The fonts are messed up on the AutoIt3Wrapper Help page - There is what looks like a mixture of Courier and Consolas, while the sizes are all over the place:

Personally, good old Courier will do for me - although I know Jon is a fan of Consolas! :D

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Developers

Jos,

Just one more comment from me. The fonts are messed up on the AutoIt3Wrapper Help page - There is what looks like a mixture of Courier and Consolas, while the sizes are all over the place:

Personally, good old Courier will do for me - although I know Jon is a fan of Consolas! :huggles:

M23

I am using Consolas too now on my Win7 Laptop and I also think its nicer than the good old Courier on that setup. :D

Thanks

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I haven't tested the new Wrapper, and this suggestion isn't really necessary, but it would be nice, if the options for Au3check, Tidy and Obfuscator could be selected by checkboxes instead of typing into an Input.

Do not flame me! :D I only think, that would be easier for beginners.

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

• Developers

I haven't tested the new Wrapper, and this suggestion isn't really necessary, but it would be nice, if the options for Au3check, Tidy and Obfuscator could be selected by checkboxes instead of typing into an Input.

I have considered that when designing this but that would mean a lot of maintenance in the code and it will have to be translated back and forth to this one directive anyway.

Do not flame me! :huggles: I only think, that would be easier for beginners.

Why would I flame you? ... might damage your noise a little but that's all. :D

Fully agree it would be easier.... but haven't invested any time in it.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Uploaded a updated version of the installer with a few minor changes:

I added support for the following directive as they were trivial to implement:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_SciTE_Minimized=            ;(Y/N) Minimize SciTE while script is running. Default=n
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_SciTE_OutputPane_Minimized= ;(Y/N) Toggle SciTE output pane at run time so its not shown by default. Default=n

Also created a separate autoit3wrapper.keywords.properties that contains all SciTE4AutoIt3 related directives supported in Autoit3Wrapper.

Planning to release the installer this coming weekend so its the last chance for testing.

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Moderators

Jos,

New Beta installs and runs without problem for me. There are still some text size issues with the "Adding Extra Ico's to the program resources" section of the Help file (although it is all now in the same font).

As the other new directives were "trivial", would it be possible to add the remaining option - that is to say: the code minimised and the output pane visible? Once the script syntax is corrected, I am often more interested in the ConsoleWrite output than the code itself. Just a thought mind you - no pressure or "whining" (although I understand than can have results....with some people :D ).

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

• Developers

New Beta installs and runs without problem for me. There are still some text size issues with the "Adding Extra Ico's to the program resources" section of the Help file (although it is all now in the same font).

Will check to see what I missed.

As the other new directives were "trivial", would it be possible to add the remaining option - that is to say: the code minimised and the output pane visible? Once the script syntax is corrected, I am often more interested in the ConsoleWrite output than the code itself. Just a thought mind you - no pressure or "whining" (although I understand than can have results....with some people :D ).

Not sure how this would work... you cannot minimize the code window but could enlarge the Outputpane.

can you elaborate?

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Moderators

Jos,

enlarge the Outputpane

That would be a good solution. My idea is to expand the space available for ConsoleWrite lines in the script. I use these extensively for debugging and as progress checks and having a larger space available would be most useful. Basically the same as the _OutputPane_Minimized directive, except it would be _OutputPane_Maximized. I know I can do it manually (as I do now) but if it is as "trivial" to set up as the other 2, I for one would be grateful for its inclusion.

I told you that you were a victim of your own success! :D

M23

Spoiler

• Developers

Jos,

That would be a good solution. My idea is to expand the space available for ConsoleWrite lines in the script. I use these extensively for debugging and as progress checks and having a larger space available would be most useful. Basically the same as the _OutputPane_Minimized directive, except it would be _OutputPane_Maximized. I know I can do it manually (as I do now) but if it is as "trivial" to set up as the other 2, I for one would be grateful for its inclusion.

I told you that you were a victim of your own success! :D

M23

Well, I don't think the output pane should to at 100% of the total height because I think one of the strong points is to be able to double click on an error/warning and it jumps to the source line causing the error.

So that is why I was asking how that should work as I am really not sure of the logic here...

I haven't tested it yet but we could toy with "#output.vertical.size=" used by SciTE when F5 is pressed.

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.