AutoIt Scite Project Starter

TuMbLeWeEd

this seems to fix the problem if it is started with scite minimized/resizing for treeview control

goto i believe line 357 to see the start of what the code you have is

compared to this

ElseIf BitAnd($winstat, 32) Then; and ($postmp2[2] > $ScreenWidth or $postmp2[2] = $ScreenWidth) Then
                    If Not IsDeclared("ScreenWidth") Then
                        ConsoleWrite("384 - Set ScreenWidth value to " & $postmp2[2] & @LF)
                        Global $ScreenWidth
                        $ScreenWidth = $postmp2[2]
                    EndIf
                    If $postmp2[2] > $ScreenWidth or $postmp2[2] = $ScreenWidth Then
                        sleep(100)
                        ConsoleWrite("Maximized1" & @lf )
                        $pos = WinGetPos ( $EDITORCLASS)
                        WinMove ( $EDITORCLASS, "", 245, 0 , $pos[2] - 245, $pos[3] )
                        WinMove ( $GUI_WIN, "",0 , 0, 240, $pos[3] - 34)
                        GUICtrlSetPos($List_projects,10, 100, 225, $pos[3] - 170)
                    EndIf
            ;handles the glue to the left of SciTE window
                Else
                    $postmp = WinGetPos ($EDITORCLASS)
                ;consolewrite("positions:" & $pos[0] + 245 & "/" & $postmp[0] & @LF)
                    if $pos[0]+245 <> $postmp[0] Or $pos[3] <> $postmp[3] Then
                        $pos = $postmp
                        ConsoleWrite("Resize and move: x:" & $pos[0] -245 & " y:" & $pos[1] & " w:" & 240 & " h:" & $pos[3] & @lf   )
                        WinMove ( $GUI_WIN, "", $pos[0] -245 , $pos[1], 240, $pos[3] )
                        $pos[0] = $pos[0] - 245
                        $pos[2] = $pos[2] + 245
                        GUICtrlSetPos($List_projects,10, 100, 225, $pos[3] - 170)
                    EndIf
                EndIf

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have noticed the same problems (and some more)

Try a save as, it minimizes SciTE and some more of that annoying stuff.

Comment this line out "WinWaitActive(WinGetTitle($EDITORCLASS))" in the setTab function, it hangs the app when you select the same script twice.

Implemented the minimize this way, but wat you are saying makes more sence :(

I do hide the app when you minimize SciTE because it will act very strange if yo try to restore the app window when SciTE is minimized

Wil see what i can do about those things and take look at your changes.

Nice to get some response :(

mmm, yea. I tried to fix my copy so it would run on the beta. No luck. I changed the GUICtrlRead calls where you have an extra parameter but I still get errors.

The odd thing is you have normal GUICtrlRead calls like "GUICtrlRead($Combo_Editor)" but you have mixed in calls to the same function that add a parameter that is always "1". Not sure whats going on there.

I did get it to run long enough to verify that it sets the windows up correctly though. I don't crash out until I start clicking on the tree view controls.

mmm, yea. I tried to fix my copy so it would run on the beta. No luck. I changed the GUICtrlRead calls where you have an extra parameter but I still get errors.

The odd thing is you have normal GUICtrlRead calls like "GUICtrlRead($Combo_Editor)" but you have mixed in calls to the same function that add a parameter that is always "1". Not sure whats going on there.

I did get it to run long enough to verify that it sets the windows up correctly though. I don't crash out until I start clicking on the tree view controls.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The second parameter should not give you any problem, compiled it with the beta to

BetaHelp & Normal help say GUICtrlRead ( controlID [, advanced] )

advanced [optional] returns extended information in an two-dimensional array.

0 = (Default) Returns one value with state or data of a control.

1 = Returns an array containing the state or text of a control (see Remarks).

Now, i have various troubbles: It minimzes when tree selected and stuff (so upping my version now dous not gonna help you now, wil try to fix stuff today so it's working normal again)

Edited by TuMbLeWeEd

I must have a funky copy of the help then as mine reads...

GUICtrlRead ( controlID )

Parameters

controlID - The control identifier (controlID) as returned by a GUICtrlCreate... function.

EDIT: I updated my help file :(

Edited by Hooch

• 1 month later...