Can anyone look at this code?

boblhead

Well I got it to read my HP bar pixels just fine, It will press 4 1/10 cycles same with 3 it will do it maybe 1/10 cycles. Idk what I'm doing wrong.

Some help would be great thx in advance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

While 1

WinActivate("Karos Online - ver.01.091209.nhn.eng.real")

$SearchResult = PixelSearch(472, 202, 514, 202, 0x84898F, 10, 1)

If Not @error Then

Send("{6}")

EndIf

Send("4")

Sleep(750)

Send("3")

Sleep(5000)

Wend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

test1.au3

Edited by boblhead

Couldnt edit first post, but got this far, Now im having trouble with the $coord part of the code.

I want it to concentrate on certain items that drop, I have done the coords right, but it doesnt

want to click those items dropping.

again thanks in advance.

While 1
    WinActivate("Karos Online - ver.01.091209.nhn.eng.real")
    $SearchResult = PixelSearch(472, 202, 514, 202, 0x84898F, 10, 1)
    If Not @error Then
        Send("{6}")
    EndIf

$SearchResult = PixelSearch( 824, 197, 916, 197, 0X5A5909, 50, 2)
If Not @error Then 
    Send("{4}")
EndIf

Send("3")
Sleep(2000)
Send("3")
Sleep(2000)

$coord = PixelSearch( 328, 151, 1348, 916, 0x544D20, 50, 2)
If Not @error Then
      MouseMove($coord[0],$coord[1],0)
  MouseClick("left",$coord[0],$coord[1])
  Sleep (200)
    EndIf
Wend
Edited by boblhead

http://www.karosgame.com/footer.nhn?m=policies

7-7. In-game user conflicts

l) Using macro/speed hack and other illegal additional programs which can impact the game balance and community;

7-8. Restriction of non-official programs

Users are not allowed to use non-official third-party programs involving modification of character coordinates, speed hacks or auto-hunting programs. Cases where a user knowingly acquire items obtained through the use of such programs are also restricted from service. Distribution, sale, usage, application and exploitation of non-official software and programs which may impact “Karos Online” users and services may also be grounds for service restriction. Users should also take note of the following actions which can disrupt the normal order in “Karos Online”:

1) Using non-official programs and hacks such as auto-hunting and speed hack programs;

2) Creating, causing, encouraging or collaborating to develop a situation where such programs and hacks are used;

3) Manipulating the abovementioned situations to pursue personal interests or use illicit transactions to acquire or transfer items;

4) Knowingly acquire items from characters that use hacks or other non-official programs.

Have fun while reading

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

• Moderators

Like i already didn't know that... Got the code working anyway, Ill make sure to block the window name so babies like you dont flash the stupid EULA next time i need help

Maybe we'll just block you all together considering your mockery of this forums rules and or policies being pointed out to you.

Sound like a plan?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

@boblhead

so what, im a baby and im proud of it, and your words cant make me sad to cry ;)

Posted Image

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

Maybe we'll just block you all together considering your mockery of this forums rules and or policies being pointed out to you.

Sound like a plan?

First off I was mocking the guy who gave no help to my thread... there's several other threads that do no discuss or complain about EULA ex: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=37998

Travel bots, manipulating packets in wow is 100% illegal, no one is complaining there.

2nd I asked a question, and from his answer got no help, Thought i would ask a question seeing as how its the General Help and Support forum.

How many people use AutoIt for reasons that break EULA's? Elitepvpers.de 1000's of autoit used bots.

my point is that i asked for help got a reply giving no help..