Sign in to follow this  
lzamora

Using ReadyStatus

lzamora

Guys,

Im using a this sentence to wait for rensponse of my $oIE3, but my page used to take 30 sec until 3 minutes, thats why im not using Loadwait and LoadwaitTimeout.

$Variable1= "Test1"

$Variable2= "Test2"

$oIE3 = _IENavigate($oIE,"javascript:go?("...$Variable1...$Variable2")'")

While _IEProperGet($oIE3,"readystate")=4

sleep(2500)

WEnd

_IEAttach($oIE4)

however this is not working as well, i need to wait my page load completly before continue my script.

Can you guys help me out on that!?

Peace!

jvanegmond

... but my page used to take 30 sec until 3 minutes, thats why im not using Loadwait and LoadwaitTimeout.

That makes no sense. The default wait time is 5 minutes, and you can set it to wait a year.

lzamora

That makes no sense. The default wait time is 5 minutes, and you can set it to wait a year.

Ok, if my application take more than 5 minutes to load i cant continue my test using a pre-defined command in AutoIt?

Are there any command to continue the tests only after page loads completly?...I dont wanna work with sleeps anymore, because my appl is very inconsistent.

Im sorry for my limited knowleadge, but im quite new on this field.

thank you

jvanegmond

Ok, if my application take more than 5 minutes to load i cant continue my test using a pre-defined command in AutoIt?

Are there any command to continue the tests only after page loads completly?...I dont wanna work with sleeps anymore, because my appl is very inconsistent.

Im sorry for my limited knowleadge, but im quite new on this field.

thank you

Read the documentation of _IELoadWait a little better.