Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mulnore

AutoIt Browser Game Question

8 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I am making a bot for www.onlinevampiregame.com but I am confused... I have basicaly no experience with autoit. I did the tutorials but thats it. What I am stuck on is this. I want to make the bot do missions.

Two things will happen. I will either be spotted which means I need to use an item. Or I will run out of moves which means I will have to use another item. It tells you when you have ran out. How do I have the bot run missions and also have it check if it has ran out of moves or been spotted?

Could you show me an example script which does not have to relate to this game at all?

Also what language does AutoIt relate to? I have only really used delphi for the easy gui creation. But I have been wanting to learn to program for a while and never picked one language that I stuck with. I like delphi but I have heard that its limited awkwark or something. And people say that no one uses it or whatever... What do you suggest?

Edited by Mulnore

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

AutoIt is like BASIC.

As far as some example scripts we have a forum for that and a search button :mellow:

Edited by AgentSmith15

Well I searched and found nothing..

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

And sherly that does not apply since this game does not even have rules posted ANYWHERE since it is in the alpha stage.

Edited by Mulnore

Ok, dont want to get into a debate about it.

Likewise, if a game features an online multiplayer component and you are attempting to automate it, discussion of such bots is not allowed here. If you create a thread to automate a game you need to make sure the game doesn't explicitly forbid it and that it does not feature multiplayer

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Fine.. Know anywhere I could go for help?