[Solved ]_INetGetSource Returns:

If I open the source in the browser I see clear html. So any idea whats going on ?

#include <Array.au3>
#include <INet.au3>

$HTMLSource = _INetGetSource('http://g.e-hentai.org/non-h')

$_Arrayline = StringSplit($HTMLSource, @LF) ; this is the Array $_Arrayline

_ArrayDisplay($_Arrayline,'')
Edited by goldenix
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

Content-Encoding: gzip

But Why Do I see html if I right click the page in my browser & choose show source? If I use inetget to DL the page I also see this encoded content if I open it in notepad.

So what Can I do about it? I mean this is the first time I see somethng like this. any suggestions?

My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

But Why Do I see html if I right click the page in my browser & choose show source? If I use inetget to DL the page I also see this encoded content if I open it in notepad.

So what Can I do about it? I mean this is the first time I see somethng like this. any suggestions?

Everyone using HTTP protocol should follow its rules.

If someone is braking the rule usually you can't do anything about it. That site is breaking the rule.

Finding the way around it is complicated from your standing. I have nothing to suggest.

Maybe other could.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

Finding the way around it is complicated from your standing. I have nothing to suggest.

Maybe other could.

Okey I did more testing & if I save the file & rename it to rar & extract I get the html file I need. This means I need to create a code that will Decompress Gzip data string.

I searched autoit forums & found this 1 topic, but the UDF is broken & gives an error:

Im getting gzip: stdin is a a multi-part gzip file -- get newer version of gzip Error.

Edit: Nvm its the UDF its bugged. I DL the gzip.exe & made *.bat with [gzip -dc 1.gzip > 1.txt] then I use Run to eecute bat File & extract the html file. Now i will read it to array & should be done.

ty for info

Edited by goldenix