Check first few Google Results.

Get the source, put it into array & search it for links/text, find link u need, & use INetGetSource again to get the source of that link. etc. etc.

#include <inet.au3> HTMLSource = _INetGetSource('http://www.google.ee/search?q=autoit')

$_Arrayline = StringSplit($HTMLSource, @LF) 
;~  
        for $i = 1 to $_Arrayline[0] 
            If StringInStr($_Arrayline[$i],'</title>') Then  do something

Next
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

Thanks, but it doesn't appear to work very well.

#include <inet.au3>

$HTMLSource = _INetGetSource('http://www.google.com.au/search?q=autoit')

For $i = 1 To $_Arrayline[0]
    If StringInStr($_Arrayline[$i], "AutoIt Script") Then
        MsgBox(0, "", "!")
    EndIf
Next

Tried that, and it doesn't show a Message Box. And "AutoIt Script" is part of the second result for me.

Thanks, but it doesn't appear to work very well.

Tried that, and it doesn't show a Message Box. And "AutoIt Script" is part of the second result for me.

replace it with consolewrite:

If StringInStr($_Arrayline[$i], "AutoIt") Then
        ;MsgBox(0, "", "!")
        ConsoleWrite($_Arrayline[$i] & @CRLF)
    EndIf
Edited by goldenix
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

Nothing appears in console.

search for autoit not autoit script

If StringInStr($_Arrayline[$i], "AutoIt") Then
Edited by goldenix

Hi,

try this:

#include <ie.au3>

$oIe = _IECreate ('http://www.google.com.au/search?q=autoit', 0, 0)
$HTMLSource = _IEBodyReadText ($oIe)
_IEQuit ($oIe)

For $i = 1 To $_Arrayline[0]
    If StringInStr($_Arrayline[$i], "AutoIt Script") Then
    EndIf
Next

;-))

Stefan

I'm searching for "AutoIt Script", and it's one of the results, your script doesn't work.

if you take your time & look the the source you will notice that sometimes you need to search for <em>AutoIt</em> Script instead of AutoIt Script

of course you can simply do:

$HTMLSource = StringReplace($HTMLSource,'<em>','')
$HTMLSource = StringReplace($HTMLSource,'</em>','')

;~  
        for $i = 1 to $_Arrayline[0] 
            If StringInStr($_Arrayline[$i], "AutoIt script") Then

etc...
Edited by goldenix