Fetch data from a web page

Hi,

The exemples I studied seamed easy, but... apparently I do not get the hang of this one :

("http://www.ingstructuredproducts.be")... at the bottom there are 2 buttons (Refuse or Accept)

<form action="answerdisclaimer.do" method="get">

<input type="hidden" name="action" value="decline" /><br>

<input type="submit" class="button" name="submit" value="Ik weiger" /><br>

</form>

</td>

<td align="left">

<form action="answerdisclaimer.do" method="get">

<input type="hidden" name="action" value="accept" /><br>

<input type="submit" class="button" name="submit" value="Ik aanvaard" /><br>

</form>

Some help is needed to get to the next page, and appreciated.

Thanks.

T

You can start looking at the _IE*() functions in the help file under User Defined Functions >> IE management. Unfortunatly people in the US and Canada can not access that page to see what is actually happening or what it is you will have to do. That may mean the answers will be a bit slow in coming.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

You can start looking at the _IE*() functions in the help file under User Defined Functions >> IE management. Unfortunatly people in the US and Canada can not access that page to see what is actually happening or what it is you will have to do. That may mean the answers will be a bit slow in coming.

Thanks for reply.

There is not 1 UDF that I did not looked into, or tried. Or the TechnologyYogi posts.

So far my script reaches the URL, but then... either does not recognizes the object or just doestn't do anything.

Indeed the first screen asks to conform you are not residing in US/UK/DownUnder. I do not get the point what the issue is (do you need a VISA ?), especially not as ... how would they understand this Flemish.

I can understand for fiscal reasons that a legislation does not allow to trade abroad, but... not allowed to read ! Let's be serious.

I copied a first and last part of the page (see attachment). At the bottom you see 2 "buttons" and a copy of the last part of the source.

I want to click the second, which brings me to the next page. That's all.

Hope you can help me as I am completely stuck in this one.

Cheers,

T

ING StructuredProducts snapshot.doc