plz help with GUI

orunu

Hi im new to AutoIt and all this and im making a GUI and wanting to implement this into it

Global $paused ; When Declaring varaibles ALWAYS do it at the begnning of the script
HotKeySet("s", "Start")  ; Hotkeys are best in the begning also so they are read right away
HotKeySet("p", "_pause")

While 1 ;Make it so the program wont just end
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func Start()
    Send("{F1}") ;put skill here
    While 1
        Send("{F2}") ; press F2 key put sit here
        MouseClick("Right", 649, 406, 1)
        Sleep(500) ; sleep for half a second
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>Start

;Functions cannot be inside of functions, they are delclared outside of eachtoher
Func _pause()
    $paused = Not $paused
    While $paused
        Sleep(50)
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>_pause

here is my GUI code:

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

;GUI
GUICreate("Conquer Bot", 500, 400)
GuiSetIcon(@SystemDir & "C:\Program Files\Conquer Online 2.0\conqer.ico", 0)

;TABS
GuiCtrlCreateTab(0, 0, 500, 500)
GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Auto Skill Leveler")

;checkbox
GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Start", 10, 25, 80, 20)

;start button
GUICtrlCreateButton("Start Skill leveler", 10, 45, 100, 30)

GUICtrlCreateTabItem("SpeedHack")

;Check Box
GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Speed Hack", 10, 25, 80, 20)

;Button
GUICtrlCreateButton("Start SpeedHack", 10, 45, 100, 30)

GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Auto loot/Hunt")

;Check Box
GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Gold", 10, 25, 80, 20)
GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Meteor", 10, 45, 80, 20)
GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("DragonBall", 10, 65, 80, 20)
GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Super's", 10, 85, 80, 20)
GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Elites", 10, 105, 80, 20)
GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Uiniques", 10, 125, 80, 20)
GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Refindes", 10, 145, 80, 20)

GUISetState()
while GUIGetMsg() <> $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
Wend

what im wanting to do is make it so when you check the auto skill level chexbox and then click the start button it runs the first script i have above.

Some interesting news on thats games web page

[06-03] GM Note: List of Jailed Bot Offenders, June 3rd

More than 400 players have been bot jailed today. We will increase our efforts to limit and remove bot programs, as well as severely punish those who are caught using them. As such, we again strongly advise our players to refrain from using any such programs, as your accounts will be at risk.

[06-02] GM Note: List of Jailed Bot Offenders, June 2nd

Today, another 500 characters have been bot jailed. We will increase our efforts to limit and remove bot programs, as well as severely punish those who are caught using them. As such, we again strongly advise our players to refrain from using any such programs, as your accounts will be at risk.

Try this link
GDIPlusDispose - A modified version of GDIPlus that auto disposes of its own objects before shutdown of the Dll using the same function Syntax as the original.EzMySql UDF - Use MySql Databases with autoit with syntax similar to SQLite UDF.

i think you should mark the speed hack button as

$btn = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start SpeedHack", 10, 45, 100, 30)

and then add this to you loop:

if GUIGetMsg() = $btn then 
$check = BitAnd(GUICtrlRead($btn),$GUI_CHECKED)
if $check = 1 then start()
endif

• 6 months later...

We dont really know what he is doing here, we need more code to be able to support him better anyway.

shanet

[font="Comic Sans MS"]My code does not have bugs! It just develops random features.[/font]My Projects[list][*]Live Streaming (Not my project, but my edited version)[right]AutoIt Wrappers![/right][/list]Pure randomness[list][*]Small Minds.......................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple progress bar that changes direction at either sides.[/size][*]ChristmasIt AutoIt Christmas Theme..........................................................[size="1"]I WAS BOOOORED![/size][*]DriveToy..............................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple joke script. Trick your friends into thinking their computer drive is haywire![/size][/list]In Development[list][*]Your Background Task Organiser[*]AInstall Second Generation[/list]BEFORE POSTING ON THE FORUMS, TRY THIS:

%programfiles%/AutoIt3/autoit3.chm