_InetGetSource function crashes script

Hi,

I have been using the InetGetSource function in my script for about 6 months with no issues. About 2 weeks ago the script started failing and I have traced the problem to the InetGetSource function. This is the last function called before my script aborts. I tried adding a error handler using a while/wend and @error but it does not get triggered.

My question is; is there a way to trap an error in the InetGetSource function? I would like my script to continue processing when this function fails.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I have been using the InetGetSource function in my script for about 6 months with no issues. About 2 weeks ago the script started failing and I have traced the problem to the InetGetSource function. This is the last function called before my script aborts. I tried adding a error handler using a while/wend and @error but it does not get triggered.

My question is; is there a way to trap an error in the InetGetSource function? I would like my script to continue processing when this function fails.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

use @error

Also you will get better help in the help and support section.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.