Do Loop problem

I have a "Do Loop" configured that includes a "#include<Clipboard.au3>" statement, right near the end of the "Do" expression. I keep geting the error message that there is no "Until" included in the Do Loop. If I leave out the #include<Clipboard.au3> statement, the Loop works fine. How do I get around this glitch? Thank you for any advice you can give

You can't include a file like that. Remember that the code inside is just unconditionally pasted where the include line is. Includes should go at the top of the script, look at anything on this forum or the many examples with AutoIt.

#include doesn't return anything.

Please post a reproducer (example), short and runnable (working) and we can help you better.

Right now we can only guess what you're doing.

#include does not return anything. include files are supposed to be full of functions that you can call. You use #include to basically paste those functions into your program. Then you can call those functions from your script. You probably want to include the file at the beginning and use one of it's functions inside the loop instead.

#include does not return anything. include files are supposed to be full of functions that you can call. You use #include to basically paste those functions into your program. Then you can call those functions from your script. You probably want to include the file at the beginning and use one of it's functions inside the loop instead.

Hi Shawn, Thanks very much for your help. I'm past this problem now, and headed for the next one!

Best regards, Rick D.