Easy Login: Infinite usernames/passwords/websites

Damein

I made this program, like my other script I posted today in another language and decided to re-write it as well to learn some more AutoIt. So here it is.

FYI:

You must have the Username field selected before pressing the hotkey (Currently set as 1).

Also, if more than one tab is required for the password to be accessed then the script will not work properly

HotKeySet("1", "Login")
HotKeySet("2", "NewLoginInfo")

Global $Websites, $LoginName, $LoginPassword, $WebSiteSet, $LogInState

While 1
    Sleep(10)
WEnd

Func Login()
    $Count1 = 0
    Do
        $Count1 += 1
        $Website = IniRead("; Put location of INI here", "Websites", "URL" & $Count1, "NotFound")
        If WinActive($Website) Then
            $WebSiteSet = $Website
            $WebSite = "NotFound"
        EndIf
    Until $Website = "NotFound"

While $LogInState = 0
    $LogInState += 1
    $LoginName = IniRead("; Put location of INI here", "Usernames", "Username" & $Count1, "NotFound")
    $LoginPassword = IniRead("; Put location of INI here", "Passwords", "Password" & $Count1, "NotFound")
    Send($LoginName)
    Sleep(10)
    Send("{TAB}")
    Sleep(10)
    Send($LoginPassword)
    Sleep(10)
    Send("{ENTER}")
WEnd
EndFunc

Func NewLoginInfo()
    $Count1 = 0
    Do
        $Count1 += 1
        $Website = IniRead("; Put location of INI here", "Websites", "URL" & $Count1, "NotFound")
        If $Website = "NotFound" Then
            $NewWebSite = WinGetTitle("[active]")
            IniWrite("; Put location of INI here", "Websites", "URL" & $Count1, $NewWebSite)
        $NewUserName = InputBox("New username", "Input new username here")
        IniWrite("; Put location of INI here", "Usernames", "Username" & $Count1, $NewUserName)
        $NewPassword = InputBox("New password", "Input new password here")
        IniWrite("; Put location of INI here", "Passwords", "Password" & $Count1, $NewPassword)
        EndIf
    Until $Website = "NotFound"
    EndFunc

So, you press 1 to login to the website (If you have a username/password saved for said site) and you press 2 to enter a new username/password.

Edited by Damein

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic

As far as I know, I haven't tested it on anything really secure such as my bank accounts, but for things such as forums I know it works.

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic

Just a heads up regarding this. It will only work to enter the Username and Password if the Username input is selected first, and the password will only be entered correctly if the Password input is exactly one TAB from Username. If you have to hit the tab key more than one time to get from username to password entry, this will fail.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

That is true, thank you for letting that be known. I will update my previous.

But as for the tabbing, I don't really know of anything that requires more than one tab to go from Username to Password, but meh! ;)

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made