Using SKYPE / AutoIT to do outbound broadcast phone number calling

I need help using AutoIT and SKYPE to do outbound automated phone calls.

I have a program called TUNESUP http://www.brothersoft.com/tunesup-for-skype---freeware-43186.html

That works fine to send audio through my SKYPE calls.

Now I need to learn AutoIT code that will go through a list of phone numbers and call each then play an audio file.

In order to work well, the script has to be able to know when the call was picked up (play the audio) and if the call was hung up before the audio has finished (cancel audio and reset for next call so as not to waste time finishing the audio to a "dead" call).

If this thing could somehow detect audio at the other end, then it could also detect an answering machine and wait for silence before playing the audio.

Maybe someone already has a script to do this.

That would be FANTASTIC.

Any and all help here would make my decade.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by taylormade

So you're looking for a cheap/free solution than to pay campaign funds to some (tele)marketing/PR firm to do the automated callings for you?

For call connect detection, you could look into "ToneDet" Tone Detector from NCH software, google for it. Or google for a silence or other tone detectors. ToneDet is free and may be useful for detecting dial tone or fax tones.

But if that doesn't work out, you might want to look into making VoIP/SIP calls because you can analyze SIP protocol messages to tell if the call was answered or not. But that means you can't use Skype because Skype is proprietary VoIP, not SIP. There are many low cost SIP VoIP providers though, if you search around.

Not at all. I'm running for Fire Commissioner in my hometown and I want to solicit votes from town residents.

Well lool, thats phone spamming, and if some berk started spamming my phone in such a mannor, i'd be reporting him and the other guy would get my vote.

Also this section of the forum is for examples.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

...if some berk started spamming my phone in such a mannor, i'd be reporting him and the other guy would get my vote.

We need Americans like you over here in America!

I need help using AutoIT and SKYPE to do outbound automated phone calls.

I have a program called TUNESUP

So, where is your example script?

monter.FM [font="Tahoma;"]Full programs:[/font][font="'Microsoft Sans Serif';"] LogOnOff - keeps alive user session, after set time it performs logoff (instead of locking [acronym="Personal Computer"]PC[/acronym], useful in some corporations working with [acronym="Active Directory"]AD[/acronym]).[/font] ČharCönvěr - character set converter. [font="'Microsoft Sans Serif';"]CDTray - automated opening/closing the [acronym="Compact Disc"]CD[/acronym] tray.[/font] [font="'Microsoft Sans Serif';"]Example scripts: [/font][font="'Microsoft Sans Serif';"]RecentFolders - managing recently used folder list with combobox.[/font] [font="'Microsoft Sans Serif';"]AutoUpdater - periodic auto-checking, auto-updating and auto-relaunching newest script version.[/font] Changed host from monter.homeip.net to monter.homenet.org - replace address in my scripts to get back them to work.

Not at all. I'm running for Fire Commissioner in my hometown and I want to solicit votes from town residents.

And you want to pester those poor citizens you'd be potentially looking after? You'd lose my vote instantly, yes sir.

Apart from the fact that your first post shows lack of English structure, or grammar, you really do not comes across as intelligent enough to know the difference between General Help and Support or Examples Scripts. As such, you definitely will not be intelligent enough to be able to write the code you're asking us to write for you so you can win some campaign by pestering. With all of this in mind, you've lost my definite interest in helping you, and I'm pretty sure everybody else's on this forum.

Posted Image

Is anyone else surprised by the amount of posters that have been members for years but I can count their posts on one hand, or, is that normal for most forums? Or, it just occurred to me that after a long time without posting the post count goes down due to post archiving?

• Developers

Like I said ... phone spamming ... (and wrong forum)

*click*

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)