Wanto to switch to C++

am632

I think it is quite obvious I am out of my league here in C++ - at least I can admit I am. However Marko29 can not admit that, and he to is out of his league by far.

Marko29, you just got served on a platter by Valik.

Have a nice day :)

Now I do not wish to sound demanding but I am sure the OP would appreciate if we get on topic here again, with my limited experience, I suggest you have a look into C++. It all seems foreign to begin with, but give it time.

And one more thing - give AutoIt a good shot, it helps to understand some of the syntax and commands you will come along in C++.

Again, that is my observations from my limited experience, if anything needs correcting please go on ahead unless your name is marko29.

Hope this helps :)

And Marko29, you just proved Valik's point even further (the one about you not being able to quote properly, in case you didn't know).

Edited by shanet

[font="Comic Sans MS"]My code does not have bugs! It just develops random features.[/font]My Projects[list][*]Live Streaming (Not my project, but my edited version)[right]AutoIt Wrappers![/right][/list]Pure randomness[list][*]Small Minds.......................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple progress bar that changes direction at either sides.[/size][*]ChristmasIt AutoIt Christmas Theme..........................................................[size="1"]I WAS BOOOORED![/size][*]DriveToy..............................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple joke script. Trick your friends into thinking their computer drive is haywire![/size][/list]In Development[list][*]Your Background Task Organiser[*]AInstall Second Generation[/list]BEFORE POSTING ON THE FORUMS, TRY THIS:

%programfiles%/AutoIt3/autoit3.chm

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is quite obvious I am out of my league here in C++ - at least I can admit I am. However Marko29 can not admit that, and he to is out of his league by far.

Marko29, you just got served on a platter by Valik.

Have a nice day :)

One more brown noise, hi

Well i guess that just shows us that

a) you are either blind and stupid

:) you are both

Maybe you should learn to quote instead of bolding your stupid responses, then try being civil and quit the obviously lame insults. I am sure you will make friends then :)

Just a suggestion.

[font="Comic Sans MS"]My code does not have bugs! It just develops random features.[/font]My Projects[list][*]Live Streaming (Not my project, but my edited version)[right]AutoIt Wrappers![/right][/list]Pure randomness[list][*]Small Minds.......................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple progress bar that changes direction at either sides.[/size][*]ChristmasIt AutoIt Christmas Theme..........................................................[size="1"]I WAS BOOOORED![/size][*]DriveToy..............................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple joke script. Trick your friends into thinking their computer drive is haywire![/size][/list]In Development[list][*]Your Background Task Organiser[*]AInstall Second Generation[/list]BEFORE POSTING ON THE FORUMS, TRY THIS:

marko29, maybe you should have tried a little harder to understand the context of my post. Hint: It's probably more in favor of you than it is in favor of Valik.

Edit:

Other then that, I don't care about all the witty personal insults you try to make. They mean nothing and I read over them without emotion or passion. I am sure everyone else is as well.

When it comes to technical knowledge, you've demonstrated nothing that you didn't already in the first post. We still know nothing about your experience or you as a person (other than that you like to troll online). The experience you were called out on by Valik is now in many ways the central piece of this debate. If you don't want to defend yourself in that respect, then I am going to assume that you can't defend yourself. A lack of simple and believable defense leads me to assume that Valik is right: You have no experience, you have no technical knowledge and you know nothing.

Unless you want to correct me by showing some verifiable claim to the contrary, this concludes the thread. And I'll continue work while I enjoy some jazz music with a cup of coffee, like everyone else.

Edited by Manadar

marko29, maybe you should have tried a little harder to understand the context of my post. Hint: It's probably more in favor of you than it is in favor of Valik.

Edit:

Other then that, I don't care about all the witty personal insults you try to make. They mean nothing and I read over them without emotion or passion. I am sure everyone else is as well.

When it comes to technical knowledge, you've demonstrated nothing that you didn't already in the first post. We still know nothing about your experience or you as a person (other than that you like to troll online). The experience you were called out on by Valik is now in many ways the central piece of this debate. If you don't want to defend yourself in that respect, then I am going to assume that you can't defend yourself. A lack of simple and believable defense leads me to assume that Valik is right: You have no experience, you have no technical knowledge and you know nothing.

Unless you want to correct me by showing some verifiable claim to the contrary, this concludes the thread. And I'll continue work while I enjoy some jazz music with a cup of coffee, like everyone else.

+5

Yet again we find another complete idiot who thinks he has what it takes to stand up to valik. I would tell you to quit now but i think its too late for you. Goodbye. :)

HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

Of course Marko has no way to know if Valik is a code monkey (and neither do we. In fact Valik is the only one in this thread who does) so that argument is stupid. Also the fact he can't even spell coffee and is trying to imply that Valik has a disability because he can't read...

I like reading what Valik writes not because it is funny, but because it is a textbook argument structure. He revokes points sequentially using facts and logic, and then poses his own questions. Even his conclusion (you are stupid) is backed up by reasons. At school now you are taught that an argument is a conclusion with one or more reasons, which means Valik is the only one with an argument.

who knew that discussion would have been that far? wow, that's pretty sad for the author who simply requested an advice or two in a good intention.

so it makes me realize two things :

• Asking for advice is dangerous
  • Giving advice is dangerous

and all the misunderstanding... no secret why human being fight each other every day!

sharing an opinion and fighting for the sake of it, in some country you guys could get kill!

@am632 : sorry, ain't got no real C++ programming tips to give you but perseverance and patience, as I personnally never could develop any C++ skill yet !!

good luck!

Edited by hench

who knew that discussion would have been that far? wow, that's pretty sad for the author who simply requested an advice or two in a good intention.

so it makes me realize two things :

• Asking for advice is dangerous
  • Giving advice is dangerous

and all the misunderstanding... no secret why human being fight each other every day!

sharing an opinion and fighting for the sake of it, in some country you guys could get kill!

@am632 : sorry, ain't got no real C++ programming tips to give you but perseverance and patience, as I personnally never could develop any C++ skill yet !!

good luck!

You are pretty much right, you have pompous piece of shit ego admin who likes to feel superior by shitting on people unless his opinion matches theirs and expecting they will just kiss his ass back in fear of bann. Well i am still waiting for him to bann me as i am again spitting on his face even this time while writting this, come and bann me so i can make another account, you piece of donkey shit. What takes you so long?

Btw did i say i like to scratch my balls while writting to you?

Go bann me already you son of a whore, i can make 10000 accounts and spit at you.

Oh and Mat and others who love to kiss his ass implying he can actually fight with arguments, lol, you are colored with only one color you know what color is that? Brown you sons of whores, you are all brown over yourself, so brown from sticking your nose in that sone of a whore ass, i laugh at you and him in the same time, now did i say i love to scratch my balls while writting to you?

Of course Marko has no way to know if Valik is a code monkey (and neither do we. In fact Valik is the only one in this thread who does) so that argument is stupid. Also the fact he can't even spell coffee and is trying to imply that Valik has a disability because he can't read...

I like reading what Valik writes not because it is funny, but because it is a textbook argument structure. He revokes points sequentially using facts and logic, and then poses his own questions. Even his conclusion (you are stupid) is backed up by reasons. At school now you are taught that an argument is a conclusion with one or more reasons, which means Valik is the only one with an argument.

I know he is code monkey for a fact by checking his post history, he is typical redneck who needs 1 year to dive into windows programming because he is not intelligent enough to do it sooner(he even admitted it himself)

You know what you are? Just another attention whore, just look at your pathetic avatar, you spent like 1 day in photoshop for one reason only, to get attention, i wonder can you clean it after i spit on it and you?

I doubt you can boy.

Oh and one more thing, you got no argument nor he does, you proved it so i am gonna go along and play your game of ego shitting.

I just wonder what you gonna do to beat me, he can bann me and i will make another account if i need later, what you gonna do btw?

Edited by marko29

Yet again we find another complete idiot who thinks he has what it takes to stand up to valik. I would tell you to quit now but i think its too late for you. Goodbye. :)

Stand up to Valik? You mean that reading disability retarded code monkey redneck who took 1 year before trying windows gui, ROFL

I can surely stand up not to him but above him because he can do SHIT, but talking about you boy look at you trying to stand up to him

Posted Image

Edit:

And you really think i care if you think i am right or not, btw since you are talking about arguments and some sort of defending you can clearly see he was threatening me with bann, just made a bunch of pointless flame and proved nothing else then what i already thought, that he is still a child with reading disability(1 year before trying any gui programming).

That is when all defending and arguments stop, from that point on he can just kiss my ass while i laugh at him. Btw i hope that piece of shit banns me soon so i can make another account.

And you really think i care if you think i am right or not, btw since you are talking about arguments and some sort of defending you can clearly see he was threatening me with bann, just made a bunch of pointless flame and proved nothing else then what i already thought, that he is still a child with reading disability(1 year before trying any gui programming).

That is when all defending and arguments stop, from that point on he can just kiss my ass while i laugh at him. Btw i hope that piece of shit banns me soon so i can make another account.

You speak with reason, if someone is threatening to ban you without reason: Then what argument can you make that will make a difference? Or why would you even want to? Following that logic, I can understand your behavior. I just read through the entire thread all over again and I can't find anything that implies that you were going to be inevitably banned. And in fact, and I can tell from the the years that I have been here, no moderator on these forums will provoke you and then ban you for making a sensible rebuttal. Up to the point that even if you're completely and absolutely wrong, yet won't listen to any reason, no one is going to ban you simply for being ignorant.

Believe me when I tell you that I think there's no reason to ban you if you can from now on prove to be a healthy member of the community. If you don't want to be a community member anymore after what you've experienced, which I can understand, then do as Richard said and leave peacefully: I'm sure you have better things to do. After all, these forums are not for everyone and it is to be expected that some people sometimes won't get along.

In any case, with any outcome, I don't think there is a point in continuing this thread other than a goodbye from you should you choose to do so.

Edit: Know that the decision is not up to me at all and I can't do anything. MVP is just a shiny badge for "did a lot of stuff related to AutoIt and its community".

Edited by Manadar

expecting they will just kiss his ass back in fear of bann

Its not called kissing the arse of admins, its called respect. We respect them and they have no need to ban us.

needs 1 year to dive into windows programming because he is not intelligent enough to do it sooner(he even admitted it himself)

Suggestion: Never take up programming. It takes more than a year to learn to program. Like all things, you never stop learning.

play your game of ego shitting.

Actually, that is your game.

I just wonder what you gonna do to beat me, he can bann me and i will make another account if i need later, what you gonna do btw?

I will expand on my suggestion...

Never get into computing. You are probably a little kid who uses daddy's work computer with Windows XP to post nasty stuff on the internet, you think your a 1337 h@x0rz but you do not understand the simplest networking concepts or how unique identifiers can be used to block you permanently. I wont go into detail and fry your brain, you might need it for year 3 maths tomorrow.

Stand up to Valik? You mean that reading disability retarded code monkey redneck who took 1 year before trying windows gui, ROFL

One year is quite an acceptable amount of time to take before learning GUI programming, let me guess: You looked at AutoIt, made an empty GUI now think your one of the best.

you can clearly see he was threatening me with bann

It wasnt a threat, it was a promise. Follow the rules or your gone. Would you grow drugs in your backyard then complain when the cops put you in jail because they are 'picking on you'?

that he is still a child with reading disability(1 year before trying any gui programming).

That is not a reading disability. A reading disability is when you have problems reading. A person taking their time to learn a hard concept is a genius.

However I am wondering about your spelling ability. Spelling ban 'bann', and having spell check show you it is incorrect, thats a problem right there.

Btw i hope that piece of shit banns me soon so i can make another account.

So he can ban that two?

Fun.

Marko29, I'm surprised you are even still here. If you hate this forum's moderators so much, leave.

That is some good advice, probably some of the best I have seen so far. Marko29, it would be good if you took it.

It's a shame when we get members like that.

May I just go back to my first argument, we don't kiss the admins' arse, we respect them. Simple. Don't like it? Leave.

One thing I noticed when I went from AutoIt GUIs to C++ Win32 GUIs is how much stuff AutoIt does behind the scenes. There are so many interactions to handle, messages to process, and things to watch for (how fast you must respond to some messages, when not to post messages to avoid stalls, how to respond to system messages that might come at unexpected times). I'm not sure if everyone should wait a year before starting with Win32 GUIs, but it will definitely take much more than that afterwards until you really get proficient at it.