AutoCamo - 98.18b

Mobius

4 minutes ago, Ontosy said:

this work:

A3C_A2E=@CMPD>Aut2exe.exe

this not work:

A3C_A2E=@CMPD>Aut2exe_x64.exe

Yep as mentioned in update post, 64 bit is not really supported.

I should really have been clearer on this.

The options for 64 bit remain (rather confusingly) because they could be introduced modularly in the future should I or someone else be inclined without updating the main program.

Edited by Mobius
Clarity

wtfpl-badge-1.png

• 1 year later...
On 3/19/2023 at 4:23 AM, NewCommer said:

Thanks for great app !

Question: If the AutoIt code contains #Include .a3x, the program will report an error and cannot output the exe. You can fix it.

I don't see why this would be the case but then it has been a long time.

What does this do in Autoit code? #Include .a3x

Ed: Wait I think I see now, you are saying that when you include pre built a3x files in your exe it is unable to run them is that correct?

Edited by Mobius

wtfpl-badge-1.png

So to follow up on the last user query for other users since they have not responded.

I could find no reference in the documentation to Autoit being able to include .a3x files unless it is beta branch functionality (possible).

Regardless, the following is true:

An Autoit script built with AutoCamo will NOT recognise a3x files/data that were generated in the traditional way, ONLY a3x files that are built using the same modified builder (with the same generation seed) as the current executable being generated will be recognised.

This is fairly simple to do at runtime with AutoCamo and there are examples of it working within the distribution.

wtfpl-badge-1.png

Hey @Mobius, I was recently trying to access the attachments that you had uploaded, but unfortunately, they seem to be unavailable now. I was really interested in reviewing those attachments, and I was wondering if there is any chance that you could re-upload them or provide an alternate link to access them 🤔 .