GetCommonStartups v3.07

ripdad

Another update.

I had to make another function to deal with other parts of my personal script.

In the making of FileTool() ... I realized some of that code was already in Reg_GetFriendlyPath().

One inspiration led to another and ...... well, take a look.

"The mediocre teacher tells. The Good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires." -William Arthur Ward

• 1 year later...

I will be updating this script to version 3. Perhaps within 2 weeks.

"The mediocre teacher tells. The Good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires." -William Arthur Ward

Great!

Looking forward to it!

/Manko

Yes i rush things! (I sorta do small bursts inbetween doing nothing.) Things I have rushed and reRushed:* ProDLLer - Process manager - Unload viri modules (dll) and moore...* _WinAPI_ProcessListOWNER_WTS() - Get Processes owner list...* _WinAPI_GetCommandLineFromPID() - Get commandline of target process...* _WinAPI_ThreadsnProcesses() Much info if expanded - optional Indented "Parent/Child"-style Processlist. Moore to come... eventually...

Manko, thanks.

If anyone has a request or suggestion -- now would be a good time to say something.

I'm mainly interested in additions or removals, but any request is okay.

• 1 month later...

Well, this took longer than expected, but I believe the various improvements were worth the effort.

This is the initial release of v3 and would appreciate any report of anomalies, crashes or bugs.

When reporting, please include: AutoIt Version, Script Line Number, Operating System and Architecture.

I am still fine-tuning some of the code (not sure how long That will take), so expect a few updates.

Updated 1st Post to Version 3.00

• 2 weeks later...

Fixed a minor goof in _WMI_QuickFixEngineering().

Thanks goes to ricky03 for catching it.

Updated 1st Post to v3.02

@clicked - you are welcome! Let me know if you have any problems with it.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello,

will you update with the new version of : WMI_GetATAPISmartData_v1.00 ?

Why you don't change the name of your tool, because now the name is not the image of his power?

Why you don't create a common include between the sysinfolog and this tool?

Regards

hi ricky03,

1) ok, I'll update it soon.

2) I'm still thinking about a name. Have any suggestions?

3) I have thought about integrating sysinfolog into gcs, but decided it's best to leave it as a stand-alone program.

You can always start it from "Run" in the gcs file menu, like any other program.

Hello,

I tatally agree with you to keep the 2 programs separed, but my request was to take all the common functions and create a external common include. It will be more easy to fix the problem for the common function in one unique file. It was just an idea...

For the name : SystemFollower or SystemStatusFollower